Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]
    <H3 class=entry-header>From Staples......</H3>
    <H3 class=entry-header>Giants say Eli, Osi day to day... Some say otherwise</H3>
    <DIV class=entry-content>
    <DIV class=entry-body>

OK, here's what everyone's saying:</P>

-- Giants say Eli has a bruised A-C joint in a statement; TC says Eli has a sprained shoulder, which means it's separated. So ESPN is somewhat right. But he's day to day, and neither Eli nor TC is ruling the QB out for Sunday. Hey, Eli shook Blauber's hand. "Vigorously," Blaubs reported. He's cured!</P>

Seriously -- it's not as minor as Eli made it out to be, but it's not necessarily an automatic month either.</P>

-- Osi has an irritation of the lateral meniscus in his left knee and the Giants say he's day to day. A person close to the situation said Umenyiora will miss a month. Who's right? Who knows? Osi wasn't around today and TC isn't ruling anything out there either... Not even moving Mathias Kiwanuka back to DE if Umenyiora's injury is serious.</P>

-- The only sure thing is Jacobs' sprained MCL. Three-to-five weeks for him.</P>

-- Oh, and Barry Cofield hyperextended his knee. But he's fine. Swear.</P>

And, lastly, Terrell Owens did give Gibril Wilson the finger after T.O.'s second TD... Which prompted Wilson to shove Owens and draw a personal foul. "I think it goes back to last year. We don't exactly get along," Wilson said. Maybe he doesn't get fined for retaliating.</P></DIV></DIV>

[/quote]</P>

I know what that's like... 3-5 weeks if he's lucky...</P>

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="mjg407"]
    <H3 class=entry-header>From Staples......</H3>
    <H3 class=entry-header>Giants say Eli, Osi day to day... Some say otherwise</H3>
    <DIV class=entry-content>
    <DIV class=entry-body>

OK, here's what everyone's saying:</P>

-- Giants say Eli has a bruised A-C joint in a statement; TC says Eli has a sprained shoulder, which means it's separated. So ESPN is somewhat right. But he's day to day, and neither Eli nor TC is ruling the QB out for Sunday. Hey, Eli shook Blauber's hand. "Vigorously," Blaubs reported. He's cured!</P>

Seriously -- it's not as minor as Eli made it out to be, but it's not necessarily an automatic month either.</P>

-- Osi has an irritation of the lateral meniscus in his left knee and the Giants say he's day to day. A person close to the situation said Umenyiora will miss a month. Who's right? Who knows? Osi wasn't around today and TC isn't ruling anything out there either... Not even moving Mathias Kiwanuka back to DE if Umenyiora's injury is serious.</P>

-- The only sure thing is Jacobs' sprained MCL. Three-to-five weeks for him.</P>

-- Oh, and Barry Cofield hyperextended his knee. But he's fine. Swear.</P>

And, lastly, Terrell Owens did give Gibril Wilson the finger after T.O.'s second TD... Which prompted Wilson to shove Owens and draw a personal foul. "I think it goes back to last year. We don't exactly get along," Wilson said. Maybe he doesn't get fined for retaliating.</P></DIV></DIV>

[/quote]</P>

I know what that's like... 3-5 weeks if he's lucky...</P>

[/quote]</P>

Oh, nvm, I had a torn MCL...</P>

yo Tent, whats up?

Veteran

Thanks for clearing that up b/c ppl are telling me ESPN says he's out for a month and then I read he's day-to-day.

From Mikey G</P>

<FONT size=5>Ledger: Separation anxiety</FONT></P>

<FONT size=5></FONT></P>

ESPN reported yesterday afternoon Manning suffered a separated shoulder and will miss at least one month. A few minutes later, the Giants released a statement saying Manning's injury was a contusion to his right A-C joint and that he would be day-to-day -- a prognosis that doesn't seem to indicate he'll still be sidelined in early October. </P>

At one point, coach Tom Coughlin referred to Manning's injury as a "sprained shoulder," which often coincides with a separation. But when asked if the ESPN report was accurate, Coughlin said, "No. I don't know where that report comes from. I don't know where, supposedly, the information was found." </P>

Cleveland has traded former starting quarterback Charlie Frye to the Seattle Seahawks for a sixth-round pick, FOXSports.com has learned. </P>

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7...SO2&amp;ATT=MA</P>

hope this works out for the raiders........</P>
    <DIV class=storyHeadline><FONT size=6>Sources: Russell agrees to $61M deal </FONT></DIV>
    <DIV class=storyHeadline>
    <DIV>After lengthy negotiations, No.1 pick JaMarcus Russell and the Oakland Raiders have finally agreed to a deal, sources have told FOXSports.com.</DIV>

</P>The six-year contract agreed to Monday night is worth $61 million, including $32 million guaranteed. It's the richest contract ever for a rookie.

The two sides negotiated on Friday and Saturday, while breaking Sunday for Oakland's season opener, with each party being confident they could get a deal done to have him practice by Wednesday. An official announcement could come Tuesday.</P></DIV>

skip Russel, f'n greedy baby. what he did thus far, Eli's actions not with-standing; to me was very uncouth...

he better be the balls when he suits up or else i hope chokeland grinds his nuts!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

lordy lordy lordy..........[8-)]

http://www.dlisted.com/node/14983

<div align="left">Tommy Lee took to his blog to give his side of the whole Kid Rock fight. These are grown ****ing men.</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">Tommy writes: </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">
    <blockquote>Yeah!! .....here I am minding my own biz having a great
    time with my friend Criss Angel (magician) and watching the MTV awards
    in the front row saying hello to all my friends......Pamela comes and
    sits on my lap who I love and adore....and also say hello to my friend
    Travis Barker and his wife!.....and i get a text from another friend P.
    Diddy and he says come sit with me.....and he's sitting with Miss HOT
    Megan FOX so I go over and sit with P! Not a minute later and Alicia
    Keys starts her amazing performance....("I apologize sweetie.....I had
    nothing to do with the timing and disrespect")......back to the
    stupid-ness!!....so..... I get a tap on the shoulder from Kid
    Pebble...I stand up and embrace him with a semi hug and say "Hey
    dude...What up"?? He punches me in the face.....well if ya wanna call
    it that!?....more like a ***** slap!.......Wuss!! Anyway....i go to
    knock this jealous country bumpkin the f$%k OUT....and before I can
    have a meeting with my fist and his ugly *** mug ....security guards...
    grab me and haul my *** outta the <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">award </span><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">show</span></font>!
    So I'm fine and of course leave to my room with police and owner of the
    Palm's George Maloof......the rest is paper work and bull****!...
    Anyway...... I would like to apologize to Alicia and George and <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">MTV</span></font> for the disrespectful bull**** caused by a piece of **** called Kid Pebble!!
    </blockquote>
    </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">Name dropper! He had me at Kid Pebble, because you know Tommy giggled for days at that one. He was really proud of himself. </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">It's still really unclear as to why the hell Kid
    Pebble ***** slapped Tommy. If Kid did it for no reason he's my new
    hero. I love a ***** that will just storm in and slap a ho for no
    reason. So "Dynasty!" </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">Kid Pebble is also soooo lucky, because Tommy was
    about to give him a piece and then Pebble would've had to be treated
    for who knows what kind of diseases! Oh wait, he already has them! </div>

Tommy Lee vs Kid Rock is like the anti-WWE where you take two scrawny pretzel armed doffuses who slap one another like a bunch of sissies.