Re: Asian giant for HC

Willie Joe is gone....</P>

Anybody seen SMS lately? Where have the mods been? </P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7Fjz...fl%2Dgiants%2F</P>

We should all remember the significance of today and remember those whose lives were lost six years ago.</P>

All-Pro

I remember going into work 6 years ago...I was cranky and tired..Giants lost to Broncos the night before and I was up late...</P>

Heard a cessna had crashed into the World Trade Center...than heard the radio guy say he just saw another plane hit...and said..."Oh no...a terrorist attack..I think...or something like that"</P>

Got to work and everyone congregated around the TV and gradually left the office (we were in a skyscraper)...I remember calling my wife and telling her not to turn on the TV (my kids were a little under 2 and did not want their first memory to be of that).</P>

I am from Montreal and was deeply saddened...and forget all the politics crap...those were real everyday people going to work to support families.</P>

I visit NY regularly on business and am always touched by the resiliency of NYers...</P>

It is not an American thing in my mind...it is a humanity thing...that humans could do that to humans...</P>

I can never understand that.</P>

At 2:10 in the Video you can see the building where my mom used to work (it's the black one to the left, the second plane overflew it prior to impacting the second tower). I remember a phone call that morning from a friend (I was living on the West Coast) that said I had to put on the news. I tried to call my mom and couldn't get through. I left a message at her house in Westchester. She was able to get on the last train out of the city before they shut the system down.</P>

I remember flying missions the next few days, and it was erie, there was no one flying.....</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Willie Joe is gone....</p>

Anybody seen SMS lately? Where have the mods been? </p>[/quote]

SMS has a new job right now...so he is not able to get near a computer as much...........

The official first week FF report.

<ul><li class="first current"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="first"><div nowrap="">Cedar Stumps</div></td> <td class="pts">160.72</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">The AG's</div></td> <td class="pts">233.56</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class=""><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">
    JerseyGiant21</div></td> <td class="pts">167.08</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">QueenofSpades</div></td> <td class="pts">199.32</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class=""><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">
    Sasha's Souljah's</div></td> <td class="pts">121.48</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">BJacobs27</div></td> <td class="pts">278.64</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class=""><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">
    SMS Giants</div></td> <td class="pts">218.68</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">Chopper</div></td> <td class="pts">214.36</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class="last"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">
    Dutchies</div></td> <td class="pts">208.90</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">Gmen's Wreckers</div></td> <td class="pts">181.18</td></tr></tbody></table>[/list]

Damn...I lost! Boooo

Onwards to week 2!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Damn...I lost! Boooo

Onwards to week 2!
    [/quote]

We'll all get the hang of it...I'm still learning it too....

I haven't seen Frute in awhile.....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Damn...I lost! Boooo

Onwards to week 2!
    [/quote]

We'll all get the hang of it...I'm still learning it too....

I haven't seen Frute in awhile.....