Re: Asian giant for HC

<FONT color=#0000ff size=4>Eli's Injury Could Be Worse Than We Think</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=4></FONT></P>

And other news:</P>

The Giants claimed FB Madison Hedge**** off waivers yesterday from the St. Louis Rams and waived FB Robert Douglas. Hedge**** is a 6-3, 266-pounder who is a three-year veteran and a former seventh-round pick of the Rams in 2005.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]

Willie Joe is gone....</p>

Anybody seen SMS lately? Where have the mods been? </p>

[/quote]

SMS has a new job right now...so he is not able to get near a computer as much...........
    [/quote]</p>

Hey JG,</p>

Did you see that your "Joshie Poo" may be back?</p>

K Lawrence Tynes won't practice today due to a strained calf. He is expected back tomorrow, but the Giants plan to look at some other kickers, just in case. Coughlin said K Josh Huston, who lost the training camp battle with Tynes, will get "strong, strong consideration."</p>[/quote]

Yup, we release Joshie Poo and Grant, and keep Tynes and Ward...

It is only a matter of time Ward gets hurt, I know, I'm a broken record, I'm just
    really bitter about this team right now...

[quote user="mjg407"]

Standby for the next breakdown...HAHHAHA ROFL.... just realised that US named the webpage Brit_fat_pig.....LMAO</p>

http://usmagazine.com/brit_fat_pig</p>

<span class="blog_header">BREAKING: Brit Cries, “I Looked Like a Fat Pig” After Exiting Stage</span>

</p>

</p>

</p>
    <div class="img_container">Britney Spears performs at the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards at The Pearl Concert Theater on September 9, 2007 in Las Vegas, NV.
    Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com</div>

No one was more shocked watching Britney Spears' performance at MTV’s Video Music Awards in Las Vegas on Sunday night than the 25-year-old popstar herself.</p>

“She was also able to see video of herself throughout the auditorium,” a backstage source tells Us Weekly. “She flipped out. She came running off the stage, yelling ‘Oh, my God, I looked like a fat pig! I looked like a fat pig!’ She was inconsolable.”</p>

For more details on Britney’s breakdown, including her clash with illusionist Criss Angel, pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands this week.</p>[/quote]

This is sooooooo Paula Abdul...LOL!!!

Well Drougnns will be getting more reps at RB as we signed a monster FB today (6;3" 266).

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

Standby for the next breakdown...HAHHAHA ROFL.... just realised that US named the webpage Brit_fat_pig.....LMAO</P>

http://usmagazine.com/brit_fat_pig</P>

<SPAN class=blog_header>BREAKING: Brit Cries, “I Looked Like a Fat Pig” After Exiting Stage</SPAN>
    </P>

</P>

</P>
    <DIV class=img_container>Britney Spears performs at the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards at The Pearl Concert Theater on September 9, 2007 in Las Vegas, NV.
    Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com</DIV>

No one was more shocked watching Britney Spears' performance at MTV’s Video Music Awards in Las Vegas on Sunday night than the 25-year-old popstar herself.</P>

“She was also able to see video of herself throughout the auditorium,” a backstage source tells Us Weekly. “She flipped out. She came running off the stage, yelling ‘Oh, my God, I looked like a fat pig! I looked like a fat pig!’ She was inconsolable.”</P>

For more details on Britney’s breakdown, including her clash with illusionist Criss Angel, pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands this week.</P>[/quote]

[/quote]I can't believe US labeled it as Brit_fat_pig... lol

check your inbox AG

[quote user="mjg407"]Well Drougnns will be getting more reps at RB as we signed a monster FB today (6;3" 266).[/quote]

Great, he can go get hurt and sit next to BJ....

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

Standby for the next breakdown...HAHHAHA ROFL.... just realised that US named the webpage Brit_fat_pig.....LMAO</p>

http://usmagazine.com/brit_fat_pig</p>

<span class="blog_header">BREAKING: Brit Cries, “I Looked Like a Fat Pig” After Exiting Stage</span>
    </p>

</p>

</p>
    <div class="img_container">Britney Spears performs at the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards at The Pearl Concert Theater on September 9, 2007 in Las Vegas, NV.
    Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com</div>

No one was more shocked watching Britney Spears' performance at MTV’s Video Music Awards in Las Vegas on Sunday night than the 25-year-old popstar herself.</p>

“She was also able to see video of herself throughout the auditorium,” a backstage source tells Us Weekly. “She flipped out. She came running off the stage, yelling ‘Oh, my God, I looked like a fat pig! I looked like a fat pig!’ She was inconsolable.”</p>

For more details on Britney’s breakdown, including her clash with illusionist Criss Angel, pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands this week.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]I can't believe US labeled it as Brit_fat_pig... lol[/quote]

That's actually pretty far, I can't believe it.....whatever though!!

Veteran

What's up guys?

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's up guys?
    [/quote]

Not much, had a rough day at work....what about you guys?