Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

The last time I slept well was Sat night........
    I have bags under my eyes....I'm tired and cranky.....I hate all this uncertainty...and all the poopiness with this team...
    I hate that we have a defense that cannot stop a 90 year old grandmother from crossing the street
    I have the replay of the game on right now while also following the Yankees game....and I have tears in my eyes!!

Boooooo!

Damn it!
    [/quote]

I excused myself from a meeting today because I didn't want to say anything rude or nasty!!
    I was that cranky...

I am just really bitter about the Giants, this team just can't do anything right. It's either drama
    or injuries or both...

This defense will forever be porous....

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

THANK GOD for the Yanks, although they stunk up the joint earlier, they are playing good
    right now.

I can't wait for this weekend rivalry!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

Definitely!! I still want the division, screw the WC. It f'in sucked that Tampa blew the game last night. They're barely beating the Bosux right now.

All I have to say is thank god for the Yankees.........

Remember how crazy the Yanks were in the beginning of the year......look how far they have come...[]

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]All I have to say is thank god for the Yankees.........

Remember how crazy the Yanks were in the beginning of the year......look how far they have come...[]
    [/quote]

I don't even want to think about it. They were pathetic. Imagine if they played this great earlier in the year... I'm glad that the baseball season's a long one or else we'd be in trouble right now.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]All I have to say is thank god for the Yankees.........

[/quote]

I don't even want to think about it. They were pathetic. Imagine if they played this great earlier in the year... I'm glad that the baseball season's a long one or else we'd be in trouble right now.
    [/quote]

LOL.....those were the bad times....very depressing.....oy vey

TB sucks ***....4-3 game....can they hold onto this lead and beat Boston? Ugh!

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]

Hahaha. Yup...... If Tampa plays anything like last night they'll lose, but they give us a hard time, right? Mussina is actually pitching a good game... OMG! Quick...someone pinch me, I must be dreaming.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]

Hahaha. Yup...... If Tampa plays anything like last night they'll lose, but they give us a hard time, right? Mussina is actually pitching a good game... OMG! Quick...someone pinch me, I must be dreaming.
    [/quote]

Yeah......I don't have much faith in them helping us out...Oh well....

Mussina is pitching good....I'll be damned....

Another big sports weekend...I hope my heart can handle it! I was burned out on Sun!

Well I'm out....have a good night everyone!

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah......I don't have much faith in them helping us out...Oh well....

Mussina is pitching good....I'll be damned....

Another big sports weekend...I hope my heart can handle it! I was burned out on Sun!

Well I'm out....have a good night everyone!
    [/quote]

Same here. Good night, JG! I think I should head out, too. Need to relax a bit. Night all!

See you guys later, I am off to exercise my stress off!!!!!!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

The last time I slept well was Sat night........
    I have bags under my eyes....I'm tired and cranky.....I hate all this uncertainty...and all the poopiness with this team...
    I hate that we have a defense that cannot stop a 90 year old grandmother from crossing the street
    I have the replay of the game on right now while also following the Yankees game....and I have tears in my eyes!!

Boooooo!

Damn it!
    [/quote]

I excused myself from a meeting today because I didn't want to say anything rude or nasty!!
    I was that cranky...

I am just really bitter about the Giants, this team just can't do anything right. It's either drama
    or injuries or both...

This defense will forever be porous....

[/quote]Watching the 9-11 tributes, and after what I've been through lately, I can't let a game bring me down. It really is a small issue in the big scheme of life.