Re: Asian giant for HC

<H3 class=post-title>Teacher Whose Husband Shot Her Student Lover Last Year Accused of Seducing Another Boy - Erin McLean, Pioneer Christian Academy </H3>
    <DIV class=post-body>

<DIV style="CLEAR: both"></DIV>
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try again! I suppose after your husband shoots your first teen aged boyfriend--allegedly--the best thing to do is to get another teaching job at a different school (using your maiden name of Myers) and seducing a new lad. It's early September and the teacher sex scandals are already in mid-year form. Here's more from <FONT color=#225588>WATE</FONT>:

<BLOCKQUOTE>A teacher whose husband is accused of fatally shooting her student lover has been fired from a Nashville school over new allegations of improper contact with a student.
    Nashville station WTVF-TV is reporting that Erin McLean used her maiden name to get a job at Pioneer Christian Academy in Nashville, where she was teaching high school English.
    Headmaster Jeff Darnell said Friday that McLean called one of her students 15 to 20 times from different phones.
    He would not say what the calls were about, but said the student's parents were concerned about inappropriate contact.
    McLean's husband, Eric, is charged with second-degree murder in the March 10 shooting of 18-year-old Sean Powell outside of their Knoxville home.
    He has said he believed Powell was having an affair with his wife.</BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]AAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!

<H6><FONT size=3>It's dove at first sight</FONT></H6>
    [/quote]awwww

<H1>Ump Tells Lout To Not Shout, So He's Out</H1>
    <H2></H2>

<DIV id=article_body>Only 400 in attendance, which leaves over 74,000 empty seats.....</DIV>
    <DIV>

MIAMI, Sept. 12 -- There were so few fans at <FONT color=#0c4790>Dolphin Stadium</FONT> for Wednesday's game, a season ticket holder got thrown out for heckling the umpire too loudly.</P></DIV>

honestly Sep 11 is a very sore spot with me. that day was the catalyst for me which sent me to the recruiter looking for the BIGGEST gun i could get my hands on. turned down Arty, but smiled whne i saw that Tank!!!!

NEVER FORGET, (and for me sometimes NEVER FORGIVE)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

Hey everyone! Haven't been around lately. Way too busy!</P>

Anyhoo, I forgot to do the bragging rights pool last week. Do you think I should do it again this year? Not sure since I missed the first games.</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlAkO...ted&amp;search=</P>

Wow, we were lucky in WWII what a bunch of crazies....</P>

[quote user="frutepye"]

Hey everyone! Haven't been around lately. Way too busy!</p>

Anyhoo, I forgot to do the bragging rights pool last week. Do you think I should do it again this year? Not sure since I missed the first games.</p>[/quote]

hello Ms Pye. on behalf of everyone I'll say "Hi". Many people here were worried about not seeing you around. Hope all is well with you!!!!

[quote user="mjg407"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlAkO...ted&amp;search=</p>

Wow, we were lucky in WWII what a bunch of crazies....</p>[/quote]

lmFao...oh wow. got his biscuits bashed.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I'm here for everyone's entertainment pleasure.....

[quote user="frutepye"]

Hey everyone! Haven't been around lately. Way too busy!</p>

Anyhoo, I forgot to do the bragging rights pool last week. Do you think I should do it again this year? Not sure since I missed the first games.</p>[/quote]

Hey frute!

taylormadeinpa did a bragging rights pool thingie.......so if you are too busy...I think he will do it...

Hope all is good!