Re: Asian giant for HC

Hey GUYs!!</P>

Another sunday, another exciting game!! Go get them packs!!</P>

oh and coach: not too much good luck this week for ya[]</P>

hey guys!! is there anywhere i can watch this game online??

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey guys!! is there anywhere i can watch this game online??
    [/quote]</P>

hey andy! watch it on sopcast! that and the combo with MyP2P really works! (altough they r bout 2 or 3 minutes behind real time..??)</P>

I appollogize for my guys playing CB!! specially Web is not playing well at all! i'll get that fxed asap!! I promise 1 more pick today!

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey guys!! is there anywhere i can watch this game online??
    [/quote]</p>

hey andy! watch it on sopcast! that and the combo with MyP2P really works! (altough they r bout 2 or 3 minutes behind real time..??)</p>[/quote]

hey dutchy. i forgot about sopcast, what channel is it on?

WOOHHOOO!!! TD by my man Plax!! Nice come back asap O!!

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</P>

hey andy! watch it on sopcast! that and the combo with MyP2P really works! (altough they r bout 2 or 3 minutes behind real time..??)</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

8521 and some others... just go to MyP2P.eu and u can get all games live (via sopcast)</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</p>

hey andy! watch it on sopcast! that and the combo with MyP2P really works! (altough they r bout 2 or 3 minutes behind real time..??)</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

8521 and some others... just go to MyP2P.eu and u can get all games live (via sopcast)</p>[/quote]

cheers dutchy. much appreciated.

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</p>

hey andy! watch it on sopcast! that and the combo with MyP2P really works! (altough they r bout 2 or 3 minutes behind real time..??)</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

8521 and some others... just go to MyP2P.eu and u can get all games live (via sopcast)</p>[/quote]

cheers dutchy. much appreciated.

Veteran

What's up Andy and Dutchy?