Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]and with the first selection in the 2008 draf, the new york giants select...........

if we aren't careful, that's a reality!!

on another note, that's quite a shootout going on in cleveland!! 5 passing TD's each, and the browns have well over 200 rush yards too!
    [/quote]

With this D...absolutely.... I need a beer.

Veteran

Wow is all I can say about our defense and this team. Offense wasn't great but even if they were it prolly wouldn't have made much of a difference. I want to see someone fired or some changes somewhere made immediately b/c this s^it is unacceptable!

Veteran

[quote user="Bleu"]Wow is all I can say about our defense and this team. Offense wasn't great but even if they were it prolly wouldn't have made much of a difference. I want to see someone fired or some changes somewhere made immediately b/c this s^it is unacceptable!
    [/quote]

What's up Bleu? I agree... F'in unacceptable. I'm actually surprised I haven't drank anything to numb the pain. I just might....

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]and with the first selection in the 2008 draf, the new york giants select...........

on another note, that's quite a shootout going on in cleveland!! 5 passing TD's each, and the browns have well over 200 rush yards too!
    [/quote]</P>

i hope that wont be the case! we still have a lot of games left and if we get 2 W's in the next 2 weeks against our Div oponents we r right back in there! But we sure need a lot of patching up to do else we will give that kid Campbell a career game.... If only everyone was healthy and our D making those tackles directly instead of after they pass the first down marker....</P>

What is wrong here: we loose Smith/ Jload/ Plax not playing.....</P>

[quote user="Bleu"]Wow is all I can say about our defense and this team. Offense wasn't great but even if they were it prolly wouldn't have made much of a difference. I want to see someone fired or some changes somewhere made immediately b/c this s^it is unacceptable!
    [/quote]</P>

Hey Blue! how r u doing?? (not asking bout not now after this horrendous game, but in general)</P>

we sure need a 180 degree turnabout!! cause this is going down fast!</P>

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]and with the first selection in the 2008 draf, the new york giants select...........

[/quote]

[/quote]

yeah, unfortunately I start at 6am tomorrow, so beer is out of the question. oh well. it's only a game afterall. maybe if i say that enough, i won't worry about it too much.

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]and with the first selection in the 2008 draf, the new york giants select...........

[/quote]

[/quote]

yeah, unfortunately I start at 6am tomorrow, so beer is out of the question. oh well. it's only a game afterall. maybe if i say that enough, i won't worry about it too much.
    [/quote]</P>

lol! i start at 5.30 and that is only 7 hrs awy. so i prolly go to bed and try to forget bout this game and look forward to us beating those skins next week! keep the faith!!</P>

Good night all!</P>

Veteran

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]

[/quote]

Yeah, only a game...... It still gets to me no matter how much I say that.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH F**k!!!!!</P>

defense. defense. anyone seen a defense that needs a home?</P>

what a bunch of ***gots we got!!!! i'm not even heart-broke this week, i'm just uncommonly clear-headed.</P>

we suck.</P>

poor Eli, that man grows a pair while the D's shrink to specks.</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

see ya dutchy. have a nice night if you can.