Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

Hey Dutch & GMen4!

I'm doing good in general...as for right now...blah! All I keep thinking is 80 pts in 2 games and wonder how these men sleep at night. I mean how can allow this to happen? I am hurting right now, it's so depressing thinking about what just transpired AT HOME with this team.

Anthony WRONG was actually on the field...if that's not the perfect example of today then I don't know what else is.

But to credit Eli I commend his strength & resilency through all of this...he put the ball in some great places even when Shockey was jumping up and down like an idiot and dropping passes. I just wish the rest of the team had come out with that same passion and will to win.

Dare I say Eli's performance was very Tiki-esque...in that he tried to put the team on his back but was failed in the end by those around him?

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

lol! i start at 5.30 and that is only 7 hrs awy. so i prolly go to bed and try to forget bout this game and look forward to us beating those skins next week! keep the faith!!</p>

Good night all!</p>[/quote]

Have a good one, Dutchy!

[quote user="Bleu"]Hey Dutch &amp; GMen4!

I'm doing good in general...as for right now...blah! All I keep thinking is 80 pts in 2 games and wonder how these men sleep at night. I mean how can allow this to happen? I am hurting right now, it's so depressing thinking about what just transpired AT HOME with this team.

Anthony WRONG was actually on the field...if that's not the perfect example of today then I don't know what else is.

But to credit Eli I commend his strength &amp; resilency through all of this...he put the ball in some great places even when Shockey was jumping up and down like an idiot and dropping passes. I just wish the rest of the team had come out with that same passion and will to win.

Dare I say Eli's performance was very Tiki-esque...in that he tried to put the team on his back but was failed in the end by those around him?
    [/quote]

Same here, Bleu. I would love to hear what these morons excuses are! Something needs to be done and fast!

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH F**k!!!!!</p>

defense. defense. anyone seen a defense that needs a home?</p>

what a bunch of ***gots we got!!!! i'm not even heart-broke this week, i'm just uncommonly clear-headed.</p>

we suck.</p>

poor Eli, that man grows a pair while the D's shrink to specks.</p>[/quote]

i agree. we wait all this time for Eli to really show up, then the D lets him down. I remember a few months ago when we were all so excited about the new DC and getting better. now look, I almost feel like saying bring back tim lewis!!! but I won't. that would be too much!

[quote user="Bleu"]Hey Dutch &amp; GMen4!

But to credit Eli I commend his strength &amp; resilency through all of this...he put the ball in some great places even when Shockey was jumping up and down like an idiot and dropping passes. I just wish the rest of the team had come out with that same passion and will to win.

[/quote]

hey bleu, I think you got it spot on there! Eli has been the one player to impress me this year. though Ward gets a mention too.

Veteran

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Bleu"]Hey Dutch &amp; GMen4!

[/quote]

hey bleu, I think you got it spot on there! Eli has been the one player to impress me this year. <font color="#ff1493">though Ward gets a mention too.</font>
    [/quote]

YES! You are exactly right...Derrick Ward played his heart out and put us in good position as well. Thanks for reminding me b/c this guy impressed me last week and this week.

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]

i agree. we wait all this time for Eli to really show up, then the D lets him down. I remember a few months ago when we were all so excited about the new DC and getting better. now look, I almost feel like saying bring back tim lewis!!! but I won't. that would be too much!
    [/quote]

I don't even think if we brought back John Fox to coach this D it would make a difference. They are not playing with any intensity. All the opposing teams have to do is pass on us all the time and they'll win the game. The D might as well stay on the sidelines at this point! Pathetic!!

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

[/quote]

I don't even think if we brought back John Fox to coach this D it would make a difference. They are not playing with any intensity. All the opposing teams have to do is pass on us all the time and they'll win the game. The D might as well stay on the sidelines at this point! Pathetic!!
    [/quote]

yup, true. I'm starting to think we dump off stray and get ourselves some real corners and safeties for next year. it's the only solution.

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]

yup, true. I'm starting to think we dump off stray and get ourselves some real corners and safeties for next year. it's the only solution.
    [/quote]

I'm good with anything at this point. Coughlin needs to discipline this defense. Maybe get some LBers as well and put Kiwi back to DE.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

[/quote]

I'm good with anything at this point. Coughlin needs to discipline this defense. Maybe get some LBers as well and put Kiwi back to DE.
    [/quote]

yeah, definitely. perhaps if the rest of the D was working he could stay at LB as it would cover his inexperience, but he needs to be playing a position he can definitely perform in.