Re: Asian giant for HC

no one be depressed over this. not even me. i'm just going to take these lumps. we remind me of the colts of years back, Peyton busts his hump and the D was inept.</P>

truthfully i wouldn't mind if we could lure Charlie Weis as our OC, if Romeo Crennel gets fired and we get him as a DC, of course release damn near 50% of the D personnel.</P>

when we draft we better get a REAL QB to back up Eli, and EVERY other choice better be speedy corners, athletic LBs and a big house for a NT/run-stopper!!!!</P>

Stray may step down, i salute you as one of the Giant greats, but it's time bro. Kiwi and Tuck should be the Ends, with Osi and Justin rotating as well as playing 3-technique.</P>

this will be a long season, but in the end that means a top-ten 1st Rd draft pick!!!</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

yup, true. I'm starting to think we dump off stray and get ourselves some real corners and safeties for next year. it's the only solution.
    [/quote]

I'm good with anything at this point. Coughlin needs to discipline this defense. Maybe get some LBers as well and put Kiwi back to DE.
    [/quote]

yeah, definitely. perhaps if the rest of the D was working he could stay at LB as it would cover his inexperience, but he needs to be playing a position he can definitely perform in.
    [/quote]

I agree. Move him back to the postition he's comfortable with. It sucks that the D isn't working, I was one of the guys who was happy to see him move to LB. They need some kind of shakeup to light a fire under the D's ***!

Veteran

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

no one be depressed over this. not even me. i'm just going to take these lumps. we remind me of the colts of years back, Peyton busts his hump and the D was inept.</p>

truthfully i wouldn't mind if we could lure Charlie Weis as our OC, if Romeo Crennel gets fired and we get him as a DC, of course release damn near 50% of the D personnel.</p>

when we draft we better get a REAL QB to back up Eli, and EVERY other choice better be speedy corners, athletic LBs and a big house for a NT/run-stopper!!!!</p>

Stray may step down, i salute you as one of the Giant greats, but it's time bro. Kiwi and Tuck should be the Ends, with Osi and Justin rotating as well as playing 3-technique.</p>

this will be a long season, but in the end that means a top-ten 1st Rd draft pick!!!</p>[/quote]

Well, one good thing, bro, we still have the Yanks to watch tonight. I hope they can make me happy. Of course, any time they beat Boston always makes me happier!

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

no one be depressed over this. not even me. i'm just going to take these lumps. we remind me of the colts of years back, Peyton busts his hump and the D was inept.</p>

truthfully i wouldn't mind if we could lure Charlie Weis as our OC, if Romeo Crennel gets fired and we get him as a DC, of course release damn near 50% of the D personnel.</p>

when we draft we better get a REAL QB to back up Eli, and EVERY other choice better be speedy corners, athletic LBs and a big house for a NT/run-stopper!!!!</p>

Stray may step down, i salute you as one of the Giant greats, but it's time bro. Kiwi and Tuck should be the Ends, with Osi and Justin rotating as well as playing 3-technique.</p>

this will be a long season, but in the end that means a top-ten 1st Rd draft pick!!!</p>[/quote]

nail on the head my friend. you just hit it. though i would sooner replace coughlin than the OC and DC.

Veteran

Alright guys and gals, I'm out. Need to get some food, hope I can keep it down. Have a good one all!

Veteran

Isn't it ironic that the one thing on everyones mind this season (Tiki's retirement) and the play of our offense. Is the last thing that is the discussion of topic around here. Truly ironic...the only mention of Tiki was when BJ got hurt and now D Ward and of course Eli have completely put that topic to rest. Now the only thing any od us can think of is how can we shake the feeling that our O may be spectacular this season but our D will surely ruin it for us everytime.

This defense was a problem last year...now it is an even bigger problem.....

This defense makes me Ill....

I need to go for a walk or something.........

So we go from a swiss cheese defense to a black hole.....niiiice upgrade....

[:$]

So now we have to go to our division rival deadskins and then after them play the eagles...

I'm thinking 0-4 or 1-3.... [:$] [:$] [:$] [:$]

Eli has actually been playing GREAT, rest of the team is sucking wind....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]So we go from a swiss cheese defense to a black hole.....niiiice upgrade....

[:$]
    [/quote]

lol...ok..that made me laugh...oy

[:'(]