Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]well, what else is new? tis the way i guess. Jints Football ain't for the weak hearted

</P>

</P>

</P>

or the bandwagoner[:|] at this stage ONLY a TRUE fan would stand by our team after so many years of ineptitude and one-n-dones.</P>

[/quote]I think we aspire to ineptitude. The team gave up on this one.
    AP - Mitchell - Horrible. I may be with JS on this one</P>

Secondary - Webster should change his name to Toast</P>

Eli - Ineffective in the second half.</P>

Hey is strahan still holding out? The only good thing I can say is our Run D was solid. Robbins was playing well, Coefield too.</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]So now we have to go to our division rival deadskins and then after them play the eagles...

I'm thinking 0-4 or 1-3.... [:$] [:$] [:$] [:$]

Eli has actually been playing GREAT, rest of the team is sucking wind....
    [/quote]He played great the first half, I think his shoulder was starting to bother him in the second half. We also gave up on the run and play action pass which didn't help much.</P>

Steve Smith out for four weeks......</P>

Mix looked good. His chance to step up next week. Right now unless our secondary/LBs start looking better, we can expect a long year.... maybe 7-9. We've given up over 80 points in the first two games...</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]So now we have to go to our division rival deadskins and then after them play the eagles...

[/quote]He played great the first half, then showed signs of regression in the second half. Dunno if his shoulder was bothering him or not.... add this</p>

Steve Smith out for four weeks......</p>

Mix looked good. His chance to step up next week. Right now unless our secondary/LBs start looking better, we can expect a long year.... maybe 7-9. We've given up over 80 points in the first two games...</p>[/quote]

With regards to Eli...I'll give him a pass due to his shoulder and honestly the O-Line wasn't that great in the second half....he was feeling the pressure. The second half wasn't that great for all....
    Hey..at least he was credited with 1 tackle...equals the same amount as Strahan....
    I think Smith will be out for longer......
    Someone call the police over Moss....he's missing......

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]He played great the first half, then showed signs of regression in the second half. Dunno if his shoulder was bothering him or not.... add this</P>

Steve Smith out for four weeks......</P>

Mix looked good. His chance to step up next week. Right now unless our secondary/LBs start looking better, we can expect a long year.... maybe 7-9. We've given up over 80 points in the first two games...</P>[/quote]

With regards to Eli...I'll give him a pass due to his shoulder and honestly the O-Line wasn't that great in the second half....he was feeling the pressure. The second half wasn't that great for all....
    Hey..at least he was credited with 1 tackle...equals the same amount as Strahan....
    I think Smith will be out for longer......
    Someone call the police over Moss....he's missing......
    [/quote]Yeah, I also saw us abandon the Play action trying to play catchup. The fumble by Bradshaw didn't help.
    I thought Mikey was still on a hold out? Moss did a lot of running on the end around, for a whole 4 yards...

could be worse, we could be Saints fans and have high expectations this year....

The Sun UK says:

<BLOCKQUOTE>Britney came under the management spotlight after reports she was “acting weird”.
    And it seems “acting weird” doesn’t begin to describe her latest act of lunacy, which saw Britney stunning fellow diners in the posh hotel restaurant by smearing a plate of top-notch food over her FACE.
    A source said: “The diners were disgusted. You wouldn’t expect that from a teenager in a fast-food joint.
    “Royalty have dined in this restaurant. Her behavior was totally unacceptable.”
    Chateau Marmont is THE place to be seen and break deals for Hollywood’s glitterati. A source tells me: “Staff at the Chateau have been told she is not welcome.
    “She constantly looked out of it when she came in and the guests began to make noises. The hotel acted before she made a huge scene. No one wants to be banned from staying at the Chateau.”
    “If she was trying to make a real go of her comeback then the people who visit the Chateau are the ones who could make it happen.”
    </BLOCKQUOTE>This witch has had it. She's gone completely nuts at this point. If you could get a close-up of her brain, instead of a fox wearing an English hunting coat and reading a book, you'd see a monkey in a diaper on a unicycle and you'd hear some crazy circus music.

Can't even make this up........gee....I wonder who would place a hit on him....[:P]

http://www.etonline.com/news/2007/09/54080/index.html

ET has several reliable sources that the FBI and LAPD are investigating legitimate leads on a contract hit on KEVIN FEDERLINE's life.</p>

Multiple sources tell ET that the FBI made attempts to contact Federline to inform him of the potential danger.</p>

Sources within the FBI tell ET that this is the bureau's standard operating procedure when someone's life is threatened. </p>

ET
    has been working this story for the past two months. When contacted,
    the FBI told us that the bureau cannot confirm or deny an
    investigation. </p>

All-Pro

Britney pulling an OJ...who would have thunk it...</P>

Britney is the Tonya harding to K-Fed's Nancy Kerrigan.</P>

<font color="#006400">LEAVE</font> BRITNEY <a href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=RDhI465pfqg&amp;mode=related&amp;search="> ALONE!!
    </a>
    each word is a link to a different vid