Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]1) well to change the topic, i just wanna say that as an african-American (read: black dude), i think OJ Simpson is a muthf**kin' moron to the Nth degree.

what a dummy, you get away with murder yet still find ways to keep yourself in the public spotlight by doing (continual) criminal acts. definition of a BoBo Supreme!!!! idiot.

2) Has Brit killed herself yet? My God, her world is quickly evaporating around her and i honestly feel kind of bad for her, and especially the boys.

[/quote]I really wonder about OJs IQ. He chops his exwifes head off, goes on the car chase, get aquitted, has the road rage incident, gets out of it, and now, he sets up his own sting (rather than just call the police) to steal back his stolen goods. </P>

2) I can't believe there are people out there who feel bad for britho. Noone forced her to party her *** off. I think she got off easy not losing custody of her kids, who would have thunk it that Brit not K-fed is the real dirtbag.</P>

Ouch.....this is a good excuse to fumble....</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ9sNwjRYZo</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]1) well to change the topic, i just wanna say that as an african-American (read: black dude), i think OJ Simpson is a muthf**kin' moron to the Nth degree.

what a dummy, you get away with murder yet still find ways to keep yourself in the public spotlight by doing (continual) criminal acts. definition of a BoBo Supreme!!!! idiot.

2) Has Brit killed herself yet? My God, her world is quickly evaporating around her and i honestly feel kind of bad for her, and especially the boys.

[/quote]I really wonder about OJs IQ. He chops his exwifes head off, goes on the car chase, get aquitted, has the road rage incident, gets out of it, and now, he sets up his own sting (rather than just call the police) to steal back his stolen goods. </P>

2) I can't believe there are people out there who feel bad for britho. Noone forced her to party her *** off. I think she got off easy not losing custody of her kids, who would have thunk it that Brit not K-fed is the real dirtbag.</P>

[/quote]</P>

i don't know, having grown up with a lot of struggles myself i'm kind of a Underdog supporter. no matter what happens even though she brought this on herself, the children will suffer. they could grow up all "confused" if you get my meaning.</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

So, you're a deputy in Palm Beach County, Florida and a guy your hot blond 22-year-old wife works with at the local grocery store comes to you with a videotape and says, "I don't want to ruin your day." You should pretty much know that it's not going to be a good day. And, of course, once you see the tape and it shows your wife having sex with an underage boy, you know the whole week is shot. Here's more from <FONT color=#225588>WPBF - link includes video clip</FONT>:
    </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>The wife of a Palm Beach County sheriff's deputy has been arrested after a videotape showing her having sex with a 16-year-old boy came into police hands, investigators said.
    Jessica Wink, 22, German Armentano, 18, and the 16-year-old boy were taken into custody Wednesday after police said Armentano provided detectives with a videotape of Wink and the boy having sex.
    According to a police report, Armentano got into an argument with Wink and decided to show her husband the videotape he made of her and the teenage boy on June 18.
    Armentano told Wink's husband, "I don't want to ruin your day," before the two met at a Checker's in Wellington where they viewed the tape, according to the report.
    Investigators said Armentano told police that he, Wink, and the teen had previously talked about videotaping sexual activity between the three, but, on this occasion, Armentano did not engage in sexual acts while it was being recorded.
    Wink and Armentano made their first appearance in court Thursday morning. They currently remain in the Palm Beach County Jail.</BLOCKQUOTE>

it's weird when you're an adolescent boy such things seem so cool, then you grow up and you're actually grossed out by such things.

<b class="dateline"><h1 class="pageTitle"><a>Brit's Going To Jail......Maybe.....Probably Not </h1>[/b]</a>
    <div class="content">
    <div class="field field-type-image field-field-image">
    <div class="field-label"> </div>
    <div class="field-items">
    <div class="field-item">
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

<span style="font-weight: bold;">Brit Brit</span> is going to jail!
    Ok, probably not. Today she was charged with one count of hit and run,
    causing property damage and one count of driving without a valid
    California license. The charges stem from that little fender bender in
    a parking lot back in August when Brit's stupid *** hit a parked car.
    The owner of the car filed a police report on August 9th after they
    didn't hear from Britney or her camp.</p>

She could get up to 6 months in jail if convicted, but we know she
    won't spend 1 minute in jail. Her arraignment is set for October 10.</p>

That may be the reason why Britney was seen crying as she left her
    lawyer's office this afternoon. Apparently she broke into tears while
    going to her car. Maybe it has nothing to do with these charges. Maybe
    she's crying, because she failed her drug test! Drama as usual.</p></div>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]<b class="dateline">[/b]<h1 class="pageTitle"><a><b class="dateline">Brit's Going To Jail......Maybe.....Probably Not[/b]</a><b class="dateline"> [/b]</h1>
    <div class="content">
    <div class="field-item">
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

<span style="font-weight: bold;">Brit Brit</span> is going to jail!
    Ok, probably not. Today she was charged with one count of hit and run,
    causing property damage and one count of driving without a valid
    California license. The charges stem from that little fender bender in
    a parking lot back in August when Brit's stupid *** hit a parked car.
    The owner of the car filed a police report on August 9th after they
    didn't hear from Britney or her camp.</p>

She could get up to 6 months in jail if convicted, but we know she
    won't spend 1 minute in jail. Her arraignment is set for October 10.</p>

That may be the reason why Britney was seen crying as she left her
    lawyer's office this afternoon. Apparently she broke into tears while
    going to her car. Maybe it has nothing to do with these charges. Maybe
    she's crying, because she failed her drug test! Drama as usual.</p></div>[/quote]

I highly doubt she is remotely crying about jailtime. We all know she isn't going to jail so they
    should really cut it out with how many months or years she could spend, the article clearly agrees
    with us that she won't spend a minute...

She's prolly crying because she missed her tanning appointment...

I don't even know what to say.......

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/2309_britney.shtml

<b class="dateline">[/b]<h1 class="pageTitle"><b class="dateline">Tony Barretto Speaks![/b]<b class="dateline"> [/b]</h1>
    <div class="content">
    <div class="field-item">
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div align="left"> </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">The "secret witness" in <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-size: 13px; position: static;">Britney </span><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-size: 13px; position: static;">Spears</span></font>' custody battle with KFed was one of her former bodyguards, Tony Barretto.
    The 27-year-old worked for Britney for 3 months. He said he came
    forward to testify, because he was concerned about SPF and JJ being a
    father to young kids himself. He spoke to The News of the World
    and the article is long as hell. I mean really long. I'm going to give
    you the rundown, but there's a lot more at News of the World.</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">OVERDOSE: He claims Britney almost overdosed at The Mondrian Hotel after a binge with <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">Howie </span><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">Day</span></font>.
    This was just hours before her big comeback performance at Anaheim's
    House of Blues. He claims when he entered the room it was a mess and
    there was a mound of white powder on the <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">dresser</span></font>. He also saw a glass pipe which he said was used to smoke meth. "She was in a terrible state, just sweating and shaking. Her pupils were huge—I've never seen her so bad." Tony said when they asked her about it the next day she said, "Yeah, thank God we made it."</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">BOOZE: Brit would make her
    bodyguards make her Jack and Coke which is her favorite drink. They
    would try and trick her by only adding a splash of Jack to the top to
    make it seem stronger. Tony claims Brit would drink WHILE driving. Like
    literally drive with a drink in her hand. She smokes and drinks around
    the kids all the time. </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">MADE-UP LANGUAGE: He said Brit would
    talk in this made-up language of hers. She would speak it to the kids
    as well as her staff. He said one time he caught her by the trash cans
    talking to herself in her own language.</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">EATING: Brit gets up at around 2 in the afternoon. Eats Sushi for breakfast and munches on <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(255, 0, 255); color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static; padding-bottom: 1px; background-color: transparent;">Special </span><span class="kLink" style="border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(255, 0, 255); color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static; padding-bottom: 1px; background-color: transparent;">K </span><span class="kLink" style="border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(255, 0, 255); color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static; padding-bottom: 1px; background-color: transparent;">cereal</span></font>
    almost all day. She would always make them go to Starbucks and get her
    a hot and cold coffee drink. He said she would tan daily.</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">CLOTHES &amp; SHOPPING: She makes
    her bodyguards take pictures of every outfit she wears daily and
    constantly asks them how she looks. He says the only time she was happy
    was when she was shopping. She'd carry around her <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">AMEX</span></font>
    Titanium card and the bodyguards were given $6,000 in her cash daily to
    pay for some of her ****. He said she would have stores closed down so
    she could shop in peace. She even had Rite-Aid shut down.</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">NUDITY: He was warned about her
    stripping before he started the job. He said she would get naked all
    the time around him and the other staff. She would even bend over while
    naked. He said she would always bring girls home and they would all get
    naked and go in the jacuzzi. Tony also claims she would grind against
    his crotch without any panties on.</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">HYGEINE: Brit didn't want her bodyguards to smell bad. They had to wear <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">cologne</span></font> and couldn't sweat. However, Tony said Brit would fart and burp all the time.</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">DRUGS: He claims he saw her snort
    some white powder on two occasions. Once in a bathroom and another time
    in a private booth at Hyde. </div>
    <div align="left">He goes on and on and on and on and on. Basically,
    Britney has mental problems, doesn't like taking care of her kids, has
    problems with booze and drugs, likes getting naked, farts a lot and
    talks in a made-up language like Nell.</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">KIDS: He felt more like a babysitter than a bodyguard. Whenever the kids would cry she would pawn them off to her assistant, <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">nanny</span></font> or bodyguard. She would call the doctor all the time if she couldn't make the kids stop crying. She barely took care of them.</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">Click here
    to read the entire article, because I'm sure I left a bunch of ****
    out. He goes on and on and on. It's like 7 pages. There's also video
    interviews with Tony on the site. It's a mess! I believe it, but at the
    same time Tony sold his story. I don't know what to think.</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">A mess!!!</div></div>

wow that's real bad. How believable is this story though? i mean there are a lot of people out here who thrive on s***ing on other people.