Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]wow that's real bad. How believable is this story though? i mean there are a lot of people out here who thrive on s***ing on other people.[/quote]

Ya know....some of the stuff in that story....I could actually see Britney doing.......and would not be surprised if all of tthat was true.......oy.....

Britney is a mess.....

Yo All!!</P>

How is everyone doing? I hope well.</P>

Sorry, it's been a while since I have checked in, superbusy.</P>

How about a damn win today to stop an oh and three start.[:@]</P>

I hope our secondary figured something out this past week.</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Yo All!!</P>

How is everyone doing? I hope well.</P>

Sorry, it's been a while since I have checked in, superbusy.</P>

How about a damn win today to stop an oh and three start.[:@]</P>

I hope our secondary figured something out this past week.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hey Guys!</P>

same feeling here! How is everyone?? S been busy in Dutchyland! Got some big new i wanna share with you all! but i'll wait till after the game. have a good game and lets get rid of that 0!!</P>

Veteran

<font size="6">YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</font>

Thank goodness we won today......

If we can have the offense/defense/ST's show up for all 4 quarters of a game...we are not that bad.......

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Thank goodness we won today......

If we can have the offense/defense/ST's show up for all 4 quarters of a game...we are not that bad.......
    [/quote]

Scoring was never really a problem these first 3 games, it's always been the damn defense.

Shockey seems to have the dropsies?

The picture of Brit in the yellow dress is almost refreshing beleive it or not, I'm so used
    to her in trash clothes....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Thank goodness we won today......

[/quote]

Scoring was never really a problem these first 3 games, it's always been the damn defense.

Shockey seems to have the dropsies?

The picture of Brit in the yellow dress is almost refreshing beleive it or not, I'm so used
    to her in trash clothes....
    [/quote]</P>

- Shockey caught a few in the begining without a problem. Plax had rubber for hands the first half. </P>

- Our O playcalling was horrible. Eli has trouble w/ the Washington D, so why were we passing so much, and why not change it up and have RD run some? </P>

- Our D was good. Webster still looked like crap, but Madison was solid, and Tuck looked great. Mitchell even made some plays. </P>

Veteran

Hello all! I'm actually just gettn back from the game last night. I was in DC for the weekend with no intentions of attending the game and then I suddenly stumbled on a pair of tix through some of my DC contacts. The seats were in Sec 121 and I could smell the sweat on them...love love loved it. I actually caught Plax's attention before the half and told him I loved him and that it was gonna be better in the second half and he smiled at me...(ignoring the fact that he's married...I think I'm in love, LOL) I can't begin to tell you how crazy it was to have experienced a mixture of utter despair and sheer joy all 60 mins of football. Those fans thought we never had a chance even when we tied it up in the 3rd they didn't think we'd surpass them and hold on to the lead all the way to the end. People were yelling nice try but we'll win overtime, our defense can't make such a huge change overnight and they'd show their true colors...I mean it was horrible. And to watch our D continue to stop them 3 times in the redzone on their 2yd line...there were no words, the game was great! There was some low moments but overall that's what I've come to love and respect as Giants football.

I was checking the site on my BB every once and awhile and I'm telln you that "Official gameday thread" has some tough ppl on it. They're hot and ice cold with all of the flip flopping they do... One moment they're happy then the next they're completely pissed and dogging ppl out. At any event I was glad we got the win, any win at this point ugly or pretty was a good thing. 0-3 was NOT an option! And our D showed that they CAN perform now they have to continue doing so.

Great game go blue!

Veteran

Tom Jackson not only said that Eli is playing well, but that he's playing the best football of his life/career.

tom jackson's a gimp....sorry i have never liked this guy or his analyzing.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI