Re: Asian giant for HC

The media was exposed in this incident....

I think the columnist made a recent comment about it but I haven't had
    a chance to hear what she said...

havent been here in awhile. ive been realy busy with college. im pledging this frat, but its not about all that homo stuff frats do. its a straight up military frat. we had the worst day of our lives today. we had 3 straight ours of working out. i cant even move. lol. im just glad tonights over.</P>

dont know if you guys care. lol. but just dropping by to say hi, miss you guys, and give you a quick update of my life</P>

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]

havent been here in awhile. ive been realy busy with college. im pledging this frat, but its not about all that homo stuff frats do. its a straight up military frat. we had the worst day of our lives today. we had 3 straight ours of working out. i cant even move. lol. im just glad tonights over.</p>

dont know if you guys care. lol. but just dropping by to say hi, miss you guys, and give you a quick update of my life</p>[/quote]

ahhhh muscle failure.....fond memories. you going to play any sports?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

havent been here in awhile. ive been realy busy with college. im pledging this frat, but its not about all that homo stuff frats do. its a straight up military frat. we had the worst day of our lives today. we had 3 straight ours of working out. i cant even move. lol. im just glad tonights over.</p>

dont know if you guys care. lol. but just dropping by to say hi, miss you guys, and give you a quick update of my life</p>[/quote]

Hey gibril!! Hope all is going well!

This picture is just sad....and cute at the same time.......
    Those poor kids........

<b class="dateline"><h1 class="pageTitle"><a>Brace Yourself! </h1>[/b]</a>
    <div class="content">
    <div class="field field-type-image field-field-image">
    <div class="field-label"> </div>
    <div class="field-items">
    <div class="field-item">
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">JJ is thinking to himself, "I thought the other one was supposed to drive!? Hold me!!!!" It's actually really cute how SPF is comforting JJ. I think JJ's stunned from all the <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">cameras</span></font>. Brit is in her own world as usual.</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">In other Brit news (because there's such a lack of it) UsWeekly claims that inhaler she's been toting around is her diet secret. </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">A source said, "Britney doesn't have asthma. She's using the chemical epinephrine found in asthma medications, as an appetite suppressant." </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">Obviously it's not working! How many of those 2,500 calorie <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">Starbucks</span></font> Crappuccinos does she down a day? Her doctor probably got wise and told the pharmacy not to fill it with anything. Brit's like "this stuff is really working! I'm so not hungry, but I sure am thirsty! Star****s anyone?!"</div>
    <div align="left"></div></div>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]This picture is just sad....and cute at the same time.......
    Those poor kids........

<b class="dateline">[/b]<h1 class="pageTitle"><a><b class="dateline">Brace Yourself![/b]</a><b class="dateline"> [/b]</h1>
    <div class="content">
    <div class="field field-type-image field-field-image">
    <div class="field-label"> </div>
    <div class="field-items">
    <div class="field-item">
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">JJ is thinking to himself, "I thought the other one was supposed to drive!? Hold me!!!!" It's actually really cute how SPF is comforting JJ. I think JJ's stunned from all the <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">cameras</span></font>. Brit is in her own world as usual.</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">In other Brit news (because there's such a lack of it) UsWeekly claims that inhaler she's been toting around is her diet secret. </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">A source said, "Britney doesn't have asthma. She's using the chemical epinephrine found in asthma medications, as an appetite suppressant." </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">Obviously it's not working! How many of those 2,500 calorie <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">Starbucks</span></font> Crappuccinos does she down a day? Her doctor probably got wise and told the pharmacy not to fill it with anything. Brit's like "this stuff is really working! I'm so not hungry, but I sure am thirsty! Star****s anyone?!"</div>
    <div align="left"></div></div>
    [/quote]

That's because they are holding onto each other for dear life with mommy at the wheel!!!

That reminds me one time I was in Jersey and me and some friends were looking for this mini-putt golf course and the girl driving the car was just insane!! I really felt my life at risk..

Then she managed to talk on the phone asking for directions while swirving the road...

She then asked me since I was sitting in the front seat if I can take her coffee!!! Yes she was also
    drinking coffee...

I then whispered to my friend in the back, "How about I take the wheel instead..."

We were cracking up and of course she was too busy to hear that...

Glad to hear you are over the egg throwing....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]The media was exposed in this incident....

I think the columnist made a recent comment about it but I haven't had
    a chance to hear what she said...
    [/quote]next time he will break out the air horn!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]This picture is just sad....and cute at the same time.......
    Those poor kids........

<A href="http://www.dlisted.com/node/15532"><B class=dateline>
    <H1 class=pageTitle><A>Brace Yourself!</A> </H1>[/B]</A>
    <DIV class=content>
    <DIV class="field field-type-image field-field-image">
    <DIV class=field-label></DIV>
    <DIV class=field-items>
    <DIV class=field-item> </DIV></DIV></DIV>
    <DIV align=left></DIV>
    <DIV align=left>JJ is thinking to himself, "I thought the other one was supposed to drive!? Hold me!!!!" It's actually really cute how SPF is comforting JJ. I think JJ's stunned from all the <FONT style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 13px; COLOR: rgb(255,0,255)! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; POSITION: static" color=#ff00ff><SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 13px; COLOR: rgb(255,0,255)! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; POSITION: static">cameras</SPAN></FONT>. Brit is in her own world as usual.</DIV>
    <DIV align=left></DIV>
    <DIV align=left>In other Brit news (because there's such a lack of it) UsWeekly claims that inhaler she's been toting around is her diet secret. </DIV>
    <DIV align=left></DIV>
    <DIV align=left>A source said, "Britney doesn't have asthma. She's using the chemical epinephrine found in asthma medications, as an appetite suppressant." </DIV>
    <DIV align=left></DIV>
    <DIV align=left>Obviously it's not working! How many of those 2,500 calorie <FONT style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 13px; COLOR: rgb(255,0,255)! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; POSITION: static" color=#ff00ff><SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 13px; COLOR: rgb(255,0,255)! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; POSITION: static">Starbucks</SPAN></FONT> Crappuccinos does she down a day? Her doctor probably got wise and told the pharmacy not to fill it with anything. Brit's like "this stuff is really working! I'm so not hungry, but I sure am thirsty! Star****s anyone?!"</DIV>
    <DIV align=left></DIV></DIV>
    [/quote]Do you think the little shoes are there so brit can say.."ah waht are dem shoess for...oh yeah, cmon to moommy little boyes...."

<DIV class=post-body>Star <NOBR>magazine</NOBR>, via Cele*****y, says that Tom <NOBR>Cruise</NOBR> is planning to build a ... wait for it ... wait for it ... a 10 million <NOBR>dollar</NOBR> underground bunker in Colorado to prepare for the arrival of Xenu, his alien god who is at the heart of scientology. Star says:
    <BLOCKQUOTE>Devout Scientologist Tom Cruise plans to build a $10 million bunker under his Telluride, Colorado, mansion, a source tells Star! Equipped with a high tech air-purifying system, “it’s a self-contained underground system where up to 10 people can survive for years.” Apparently, Scientologists believe that the evil deposed galactic ruler Xenu is set to attack Earth, and they’ll need a safe place to survive.
    </BLOCKQUOTE>I'm pretty sure that when someone is this dumb, they can be declared legally dead. So, it's with great sadness that I report the passing of Tom Cruise: Actor, Father, Beloved Husband. The End. </DIV>