Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Congrats Bjacobs and Dutchy!! You guys are undefeated so far!!!

1. BJacobs27 3-0-0
    2. Dutchies 3-0-0
    3. The AG's 2-1-0
    4. SMS Giants 2-1-0
    5. QueenofSpades 2-1-0
    6. JerseyGiant21 1-2-0
    7. Chopper 1-2-0
    8. Sasha's Souljah's 1-2-0
    9. Cedar Stumps 0-3-0
    10. Gmen's Wreckers 0-3-0
    [/quote]</P>

Hey Guys!</P>

Yeah! Dutchy ruled this week! hope for some more... [][] It is fun to play FF!!</P>

How is everyone?? Due to my new (daytime)job i m not able to check back here as often as i wouldlike. Plus i got some big news (at least for me that is)</P>

Me and Me misses are expecting a Baby Dutchy in March next year!![][] We r very happy bout it!! So in a few years there will be a new GMEN Fan around here!!</P>

Hope to speak to you all soon!</P>

</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Congrats Bjacobs and Dutchy!! You guys are undefeated so far!!!

1. BJacobs27 3-0-0
    2. Dutchies 3-0-0
    3. The AG's 2-1-0
    4. SMS Giants 2-1-0
    5. QueenofSpades 2-1-0
    6. JerseyGiant21 1-2-0
    7. Chopper 1-2-0
    9. Cedar Stumps 0-3-0
    [/quote]</P>

Hey Guys!</P>

Yeah! Dutchy ruled this week! hope for some more... [][] It is fun to play FF!!</P>

How is everyone?? Due to my new (daytime)job i m not able to check back here as often as i wouldlike. Plus i got some big news (at least for me that is)</P>

Me and Me misses are expecting a Baby Dutchy in March next year!![:D][] We r very happy bout it!! So in a few years there will be a new GMEN Fan around here!!</P>

Hope to speak to you all soon!</P>

</P>[/quote]Congratulations Dutchy!

[quote user="mjg407"]<div class="post-body">Star <nobr>magazine</nobr>, via Cele*****y, says that Tom <nobr>Cruise</nobr> is planning to build a ... wait for it ... wait for it ... a 10 million <nobr>dollar</nobr> underground bunker in Colorado to prepare for the arrival of Xenu, his alien god who is at the heart of scientology. Star says:
    <blockquote>Devout Scientologist Tom Cruise plans to build a $10 million bunker under his Telluride, Colorado, mansion, a source tells Star! Equipped with a high tech air-purifying system, “it’s a self-contained underground system where up to 10 people can survive for years.” Apparently, Scientologists believe that the evil deposed galactic ruler Xenu is set to attack Earth, and they’ll need a safe place to survive.
    </blockquote>I'm pretty sure that when someone is this dumb, they can be declared legally dead. So, it's with great sadness that I report the passing of Tom Cruise: Actor, Father, Beloved Husband. The End. </div>[/quote]

he should have NEVER done the re-make to War of the Worlds. first travolta does Battlefield Earth now this.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Yep, he's a loon. JG and I both got harrassed over at TAGF. Apparently I call out posters a lot.........[:O]</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>I'm shocked</FONT>.... Michael Vick busted for weed?</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]<div class="post-body">Star <nobr>magazine</nobr>, via Cele*****y, says that Tom <nobr>Cruise</nobr> is planning to build a ... wait for it ... wait for it ... a 10 million <nobr>dollar</nobr> underground bunker in Colorado to prepare for the arrival of Xenu, his alien god who is at the heart of scientology. Star says:
    <blockquote>Devout Scientologist Tom Cruise plans to build a $10 million bunker under his Telluride, Colorado, mansion, a source tells Star! Equipped with a high tech air-purifying system, “it’s a self-contained underground system where up to 10 people can survive for years.” Apparently, Scientologists believe that the evil deposed galactic ruler Xenu is set to attack Earth, and they’ll need a safe place to survive.
    </blockquote>I'm pretty sure that when someone is this dumb, they can be declared legally dead. So, it's with great sadness that I report the passing of Tom Cruise: Actor, Father, Beloved Husband. The End. </div>[/quote]

WOW, what the heck is going on with Tommy boy!!!???

1. BJacobs27 3-0-0
    2. Dutchies 3-0-0
    3. The AG's 2-1-0
    4. SMS Giants 2-1-0
    5. QueenofSpades 2-1-0
    6. JerseyGiant21 1-2-0
    7. Chopper 1-2-0
    9. Cedar Stumps 0-3-0
    [/quote]</p>

Hey Guys!</p>

Yeah! Dutchy ruled this week! hope for some more... [][] It is fun to play FF!!</p>

How is everyone?? Due to my new (daytime)job i m not able to check back here as often as i wouldlike. Plus i got some big news (at least for me that is)</p>

Me and Me misses are expecting a Baby Dutchy in March next year!![][] We r very happy bout it!! So in a few years there will be a new GMEN Fan around here!!</p>

Hope to speak to you all soon!</p>

</p>[/quote]

WOW congrats again!!! That is great, that baby will change your life...

Just remember, all your decisions now will involve what is best for your kid...

Veteran

Hey Guys!</p>

Yeah! Dutchy ruled this week! hope for some more... [][] It is fun to play FF!!</p>

How is everyone?? Due to my new (daytime)job i m not able to check back here as often as i wouldlike. Plus i got some big news (at least for me that is)</p>

Me and Me misses are expecting a Baby Dutchy in March next year!![][] We r very happy bout it!! So in a few years there will be a new GMEN Fan around here!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

That's awesome dude! Congrats Dutchy!! [&lt;)]

</p>

Hey Guys!</p>

</p>[/quote]

YAY DUTCHY!!! Congrats to you and your wife on the baby!
    YAY! [&lt;)]

Hmmm no Britney news today....what's wrong with the world!!!

I think Derrick Ward will hurt his ankle even more in this upcoming game..

Just a hunch....but I do give him credit, he's been playing much better than I thought.....

He doesn't have quick cuts like Tiki, but he does seem to have a little bit more
    explosiveness than Tiki. Speed wise though, they seem about the same...

lets just hope ward doesnt become a head case like tiki