Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="57 CHASE BLACKBURN OH YEAH"]lets just hope ward doesnt become a head case like tiki[/quote]bite your tounge or Harooni and I will haunt you![A]

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]The legend of Seawright is a legend, this will never surpass such a thread....

[/quote]</P>

</P>

i don't know. this feels like it's only getting started. </P>[/quote]Agreed.[/quote]hmmmmm

Good luck troops!!!

<ul><li class="first"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="first"><div nowrap="">Sasha's Souljah's</div></td> <td class="pts">0.00</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2"><a href="http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/186907/matchup?week=4&amp;mid1=6&amp;mid2=10">Match
    Up</a></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">The AG's</div></td> <td class="pts">0.00</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class=""><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">Gmen's Wreckers</div></td> <td class="pts">0.00</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2"><a href="http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/186907/matchup?week=4&amp;mid1=1&amp;mid2=5">Match
    Up</a></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">QueenofSpades</div></td> <td class="pts">0.00</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class=""><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">Chopper</div></td> <td class="pts">0.00</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2"><a href="http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/186907/matchup?week=4&amp;mid1=2&amp;mid2=4">Match
    Up</a></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">JerseyGiant21</div></td> <td class="pts">0.00</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class=""><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">Cedar Stumps</div></td> <td class="pts">0.00</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2"><a href="http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/186907/matchup?week=4&amp;mid1=3&amp;mid2=9">Match
    Up</a></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">BJacobs27</div></td> <td class="pts">0.00</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class="last"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">SMS Giants</div></td> <td class="pts">0.00</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2"><a href="http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/186907/matchup?week=4&amp;mid1=7&amp;mid2=8">Match
    Up</a></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">Dutchies</div></td> <td class="pts">0.00</td></tr></tbody></table>[/list]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgBrIII6NTE

this just made #27 in the UK charts. it's terrible, but i guarantee it'll be stuck in your heads for weeks.

I HATE THE COWBOYS!!!!!!!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I HATE THE COWBOYS!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

I'm at a complete loss for words...

They have scored over 30 points in every damn game so far.....

I just hate seeing that smirk on Romo's face....and the only reason TO is happy
    is because they are winning...we all know he will destroy the team if they go on
    a losing streak....

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I HATE THE COWBOYS!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

I'm at a complete loss for words...

They have scored over 30 points in every damn game so far.....

I just hate seeing that smirk on Romo's face....and the only reason TO is happy
    is because they are winning...we all know he will destroy the team if they go on
    a losing streak....
    [/quote]

TO is nothing but a punk.... I would laugh my *** off if the Cowboys go on a losing streak and he goes into his little hissy fits!

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

TO is nothing but a punk.... I would laugh my *** off if the Cowboys go on a losing streak and he goes into his little hissy fits!
    [/quote]

That's why I want it to happen. Because he's only smiling now....wait till the losses start
    happening and he's not getting thrown too....his smiles are fake...

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

That's why I want it to happen. Because he's only smiling now....wait till the losses start
    [/quote]

Yup.... I agree bro... It'll happen, you watch. Btw - check your inbox.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

Yup.... I agree bro... It'll happen, you watch. Btw - check your inbox.
    [/quote]

Yup totally agree.....just responded...