Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey JG did you ever figure out AG name?[/quote]

huh?
    [/quote]Last year everyone was trying to guess AGs name, he gave us the hint that it had to do with NY Gianst, yogi bear and hot dogs.... just wondering if you had figured it out.[/quote]

oh...I think I remember what it is...but...I won't reveal it unless he wants it revealed...and I don't think he does
    [/quote]

I don't have a name. [:$]
    [/quote]

I remember your name...I think....
    If not...I know how to find out! That is if the goods is still available.....

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

Should we call you the Nameless One? C'mon bro. What is it? At least PM it to me. I won't say a word.
    [/quote]AG is in witness protection. Asian Mobsters (Yakuza) are after him.....lol

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]haha, I know who you are..... $$$$$$$$[/quote]

Anyone savvy can figure me out..... []
    [/quote]and has been around... </p>

Have we seen Feelinblue? or any of our other "coaches"? I must say that I may deserve a promotion with the way my Dline played on Sunday. Who gets credit for Kiwi sacks, Dline or LBr?</p>[/quote]

Oh man, we have a lot of staff members MIA...I think a complete overhaul may be in the works!!!

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

Should we call you the Nameless One? C'mon bro. What is it? At least PM it to me. I won't say a word.
    [/quote]AG is in witness protection. Asian Mobsters (Yakuza) are after him.....lol[/quote]

LOL! Oh okay... But how does he know I'm not one of 'em....[6][] Before I scare him off, I'm not, AG, don't worry.... []

My name is Bobby Boucher.... [:$]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey JG did you ever figure out AG name?[/quote]

huh?
    [/quote]Last year everyone was trying to guess AGs name, he gave us the hint that it had to do with NY Gianst, yogi bear and hot dogs.... just wondering if you had figured it out.[/quote]

oh...I think I remember what it is...but...I won't reveal it unless he wants it revealed...and I don't think he does
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I remember your name...I think....
    If not...I know how to find out! That is if the goods is still available.....
    [/quote]they are, they are

[quote user="AsianGiant"]My name is Bobby Boucher.... [:$]
    [/quote]

How about if I give you a cookie?

Has anyone watched TMZ on TV? I just watched it for the first time today...

Papar***i at their best!!!

On a lighter note, Oral Surgery tomorrow.... yeah....[:P]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]haha, I know who you are..... $$$$$$$$[/quote]

Anyone savvy can figure me out..... []
    [/quote]and has been around... </p>

Have we seen Feelinblue? or any of our other "coaches"? I must say that I may deserve a promotion with the way my Dline played on Sunday. Who gets credit for Kiwi sacks, Dline or LBr?</p>[/quote]

Oh man, we have a lot of staff members MIA...I think a complete overhaul may be in the works!!!

[/quote]

feelinblue is around...she posted recently.....