Re: Asian giant for HC

It sounds to me lkie you shoub be okay... talkt o blueu ? Sorry, the Halcion, laughing gas, and vicodin are getting to me...

All-Pro

[quote user="mjg407"]It sounds to me lkie you shoub be okay... talkt o blueu ? Sorry, the Halcion, laughing gas, and vicodin are getting to me...[/quote]

I sent her a PM, but she didn't respond yet.

And have a lot of fun with those drugs...

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="mjg407"]It sounds to me lkie you shoub be okay... talkt o blueu ? Sorry, the Halcion, laughing gas, and vicodin are getting to me...[/quote]

[/quote]

Since when do you have to provide your SSN for a ticket? Damn you should have told
    them you were illegal!!!!

All-Pro

[quote user="mjg407"]New reports say today that Danny <nobr>Bonaduce</nobr> rushed the stage last night at the "FOX Reality Really Awards", then picked up "Survivor" 7 alum Jonny Fairplay and slammed him on his face. TMZ says:
    <blockquote>Fairplay was taken to a nearby hospital, where police were called ... the bloody reality star was loaded into an ambulance.
    Bonaduce is named as the suspect in a felony battery report.
    On The Adam Carolla radio show today, Bonaduce said he's had a thing against Fairplay ever since he pulled the famous grandmother stunt on Survivor, lying that she had died in order to get sympathy on the show.
    Danny said he thought the show was over and he was leaving, and Fairplay was on the stage, asking the audience was booing him. Danny says, as he walked by, he said "They're booing him because they hate him." Someone then asked Danny to go on stage and tell him that, which he says he did.
    Danny says he was off the first step of the stage when Fairplay lunged at him and wrapped his legs around him. Danny says he didn't know if Fairplay was joking.
    He then says he grabbed the butt of Fairplay's jeans and threw him over his head, not realizing how light he was. Danny says Fairplay face planted into one of the seats behind him.
    </blockquote>

Bonaducemust weigh 140 pounds, max, so this Fairplay guy should be humiliated. It would be like getting your *** kicked by a bumble bee or windy day or justin timberlake....</p>[/quote]

Is it me, or does Bonaduce look like Chuck Norris?

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Chopper"][quote user="mjg407"]It sounds to me lkie you shoub be okay... talkt o blueu ? Sorry, the Halcion, laughing gas, and vicodin are getting to me...[/quote]

[/quote]

Since when do you have to provide your SSN for a ticket? Damn you should have told
    [/quote]

I probably should have told them that.
    Anyway, they have the wrong one, which is good because it can't come back to me unless I tell them the right one.

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Chopper"][quote user="mjg407"]It sounds to me lkie you shoub be okay... talkt o blueu ? Sorry, the Halcion, laughing gas, and vicodin are getting to me...[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Anyway, they have the wrong one, which is good because it can't come back to me unless I tell them the right one.
    [/quote]

50 bucks is a misdemeanor, which you can get expunged by going to your Mayor's/County office. there is often a fee, but it will be manageable. if you feel as though someone else may take the hit for you then it falls to your personal sense of integrity. do you : a) let some other slob take the hit? or b) pay the 50 dollars, explain you didn't really know the procedure and hope that the judge dismisses the thing with you only having to pay.

sometimes the cop who gave you your ticket doesn't show up. generally this makes the judge feel like, just get outta my court and often the above can happen.

sorry so disjointed, the Hennessy's wearing off.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="Chopper"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Chopper"][quote user="mjg407"]It sounds to me lkie you shoub be okay... talkt o blueu ? Sorry, the Halcion, laughing gas, and vicodin are getting to me...[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

50 bucks is a misdemeanor, which you can get expunged by going to your Mayor's/County office. there is often a fee, but it will be manageable. if you feel as though someone else may take the hit for you then it falls to your personal sense of integrity. do you : a) let some other slob take the hit? or b) pay the 50 dollars, explain you didn't really know the procedure and hope that the judge dismisses the thing with you only having to pay.

sometimes the cop who gave you your ticket doesn't show up. generally this makes the judge feel like, just get outta my court and often the above can happen.

sorry so disjointed, the Hennessy's wearing off.
    [/quote]

You posted at 5:30AM? What's wrong? Can't sleep?

lol!!! your 5AM is my 4AM, no my youngest woke up and i had to go get him.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Hey all, feel like someone kicked me in the teeth....

as reported by wwtdd</P>

least one source says today that Lindsay <NOBR>Lohan</NOBR> has left the Cirque <NOBR>Lodge</NOBR> in Utah, seemingly a sign that she has completed her stay in rehab. She reportedly packed her things yesterday and left with her father, Michael Lohan, with whom she has had an estranged relationship with in the past. X17 Online says: </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>X17 can report exclusively that Lindsay said 'Bye-bye' to the Cirque Lodge today as she and her dad Michael packed up the car and headed out! We're wishing Lindsay the best for her continued recovery!
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, if it's true, it's at least good to see her with her dad instead of her enabler mom. I don't even know anything about the dad but he could be the Green River Killer and still be a better influence that the mom. Dina <NOBR>Lohan</NOBR> shouldn't be allowed to raise a cactus, much less a human being.
    </P>