Re: Asian giant for HC

anybody home today?

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, feel like someone kicked me in the teeth....[/quote]
    whassup MJG!!! haven't "seen" you in a bit. how are ya'?

what happened? regards kicked in the teeth.

oh, i have a follow up interview with a company that builds motors for many of the Aviation equipment you are probably familiar with. MPC Products, 50% Government Contract, 50% Commercial. primary consumer is Boeing than Lockheed-Martin.

wish me luck all!!!
    <font color="#0000ff">GO GIANTS !</font>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="Chopper"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Chopper"][quote user="mjg407"]It sounds to me lkie you shoub be okay... talkt o blueu ? Sorry, the Halcion, laughing gas, and vicodin are getting to me...[/quote]

I sent her a PM, but she didn't respond yet.

And have a lot of fun with those drugs...
    [/quote]

Since when do you have to provide your SSN for a ticket? Damn you should have told
    them you were illegal!!!!
    [/quote]

I probably should have told them that.
    Anyway, they have the wrong one, which is good because it can't come back to me unless I tell them the right one.
    [/quote]

50 bucks is a misdemeanor, which you can get expunged by going to your Mayor's/County office. there is often a fee, but it will be manageable. if you feel as though someone else may take the hit for you then it falls to your personal sense of integrity. do you : a) let some other slob take the hit? or b) pay the 50 dollars, explain you didn't really know the procedure and hope that the judge dismisses the thing with you only having to pay.

sometimes the cop who gave you your ticket doesn't show up. generally this makes the judge feel like, just get outta my court and often the above can happen.

sorry so disjointed, the Hennessy's wearing off.
    [/quote]

I'm probably going to try to get the fine reduced and it lowered to a petty misdeameanor by explaining that it is the first instance of this happening. And it really wasn't a cop that gave a ticket, but rather a metro employee, and I do hope she doesn't show up.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, feel like someone kicked me in the teeth....[/quote]

oh, i have a follow up interview with a company that builds motors for many of the Aviation equipment you are probably familiar with. MPC Products, 50% Government Contract, 50% Commercial. primary consumer is Boeing than Lockheed-Martin.

wish me luck all!!!
    <FONT color=#0000ff>GO GIANTS !</FONT>
    [/quote]I had oral surgery yesterday. My last gift from the Navy was they redid 2 rootcanals that were done when I was nine. One of the roots fractured so I have to do an implant. They have to remove the whole tooth and root and make a bone graft. Ouch. Vicodin making things nice.....</P>

Good luck with the job. My company is about to become a lockheed service center.</P>

[quote user="Chopper"]

I'm probably going to try to get the fine reduced and it lowered to a petty misdeameanor by explaining that it is the first instance of this happening. And it really wasn't a cop that gave a ticket, but rather a metro employee, and I do hope she doesn't show up.
    [/quote]If I were you, I would just go and talk with the judge. If you have no priors and wear a nice suit, usually they will be lenient. You usually can talk to a lawyer for free.

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, feel like someone kicked me in the teeth....[/quote]

wish me luck all!!!
    [/quote]

Good luck with that.

All-Pro

[quote user="mjg407"]

wish me luck all!!!
    [/quote]I had oral surgery yesterday. My last gift from the Navy was they redid 2 rootcanals that were done when I was nine. One of the roots fractured so I have to do an implant. They have to remove the whole tooth and root and make a bone graft. Ouch. Vicodin making things nice.....</p>

Good luck with the job. My company is about to become a lockheed service center.</p>[/quote]

You had a bone graft done? That's a pretty big procedure. They did that in my leg with coral reef about 13 years ago.

All-Pro

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Chopper"]

[/quote]If I were you, I would just go and talk with the judge. If you have no priors and wear a nice suit, usually they will be lenient. You usually can talk to a lawyer for free.[/quote]

I was thinking about doing that, and if not, I am preparing a decent defense. I asked them to disclose some information to me about it, so if they don't send it I can have it dismissed.

All-Pro

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Chopper"]

[/quote]If I were you, I would just go and talk with the judge. If you have no priors and wear a nice suit, usually they will be lenient. You usually can talk to a lawyer for free.[/quote]

I was thinking about doing that, and if not, I am preparing a decent defense. I asked them to disclose some information to me about it, so if they don't send it I can have it dismissed.

[quote user="Chopper"]
    You had a bone graft done? That's a pretty big procedure. They did that in my leg with coral reef about 13 years ago.
    [/quote]I don't know if it's different in the mouth. Tent could prolly talk more on it. Basically my root fractured horizontally, and then the space got infected.