Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]This is just pure crap.........

<font size="2"><b class="dateline"><h1 class="pageTitle">I've Given You Everything Already! Greedy *****!</h1>[/b]</font>
    [/quote]

haha wow that is bad!! It looks like a local video and just some local girl trying to make it
    big....

There's a scene with 3 blones staring at her, but it looks more like they are laughing at her,
    then they start to join in too?? This is so stupid!! It must have costed $100 to make this video...

Hello all. Feel like crup this am

[quote user="mjg407"]Hello all. Feel like crup this am[/quote]</P>

I felt the same way this morning too. Lucky for me they give away free coffee at my work! 3 or 4 cups and I'm ready to go!!!!!!</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]This is just pure crap.........

<font size="2"><b class="dateline"><h1 class="pageTitle">I've Given You Everything Already! Greedy *****!</h1>[/b]</font>
    [/quote]

haha wow that is bad!! It looks like a local video and just some local girl trying to make it
    big....

There's a scene with 3 blones staring at her, but it looks more like they are laughing at her,
    then they start to join in too?? This is so stupid!! It must have costed $100 to make this video...
    [/quote]

I know! That video is soooo bad....wth? Forget $100....I think it cost $20!
    LOL.......such trash....oh Britney.....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]This is just pure crap.........

<FONT size=2><A href="http://www.dlisted.com/node/15973"><B class=dateline>
    <H1 class=pageTitle>I've Given You Everything Already! Greedy *****!</H1>

[/B]</A></FONT>
    [/quote]

big....

[/quote]

[/quote]she's trying to get back to her old self.... or not...</P>

</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]This is just pure crap.........

<font size="2"><a href="http://www.dlisted.com/node/15973"><b class="dateline">
    [/b]</a></font><h1 class="pageTitle"><font size="2"><b class="dateline">I've Given You Everything Already! Greedy *****![/b]</font></h1>

[/quote]

big....

[/quote]

[/quote]she's trying to get back to her old self.... or not...</p>

</p>[/quote]

She is starting to look like Rosie O Donnell!!!!

Seriously, if someone said that was Britney O Donnell, I would beleive it!!!

anyone here today?

<H1>‘I was fired by Barbara Walters!’ Rosie reveals</H1>
    <H2>O’Donnell also claims that the show’s panelists were told what to say</H2>

The outspoken former TV host also made another shocking claim — that she and Walters were once close enough that Walters suggested a name-brand, personal lubricant for O’Donnell’s use — Astroglide. [+o(]</P>

Life and Style says today that Britney <NOBR>Spears</NOBR> missed a supervised visitation with her two sons, the first such visit since a judge took custody away from her last week. Britney claims she missed the visit because the intercom at her front gate was broken and she didn’t realize the kids were out front waiting for her. Life and Style says:
    <BLOCKQUOTE>The night before, “She checked into the Beverly Wilshire hotel. But early that morning, she realized it wouldn’t be right to have her first visit with the boys in a hotel. She needed to see them at home, with their things around them,” says the insider.
    “She and Alli [Sims] headed to Brit’s Malibu house. They went to sleep as soon as they got there. Brit was up in plenty of time to prepare for the boys’ visit at 10 a.m.
    “But she waited, and waited, and they didn’t show up. Alli’s cellphone rang, and it was Kevin [Federline’s] people, saying that the boys were going back to Kevin because she hadn’t answered the intercom at the gate!
    “Brit didn’t realize the intercom wasn’t working. She begged them to bring the boys back. But they wouldn’t. She was devastated that they wouldn’t turn around.”
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

Um ... really? No one at the front gate bothered to call the house on theircell when Britney didn't answer the intercom? Is that really what we're supposed to believe? A more realistic scenario is they sat out there for half an hour, calling repeatedly, yelling at the house and frantically waving their arms like someone trapped on a desert island while Britney drooled on her pillow and dreamt about chocolate bacon.</P>