Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Did anyone stay up late and watch the Bill blow one???

Jesus goddamn christ do they suck!!! Sorry but watching last night, I felt like
    it was the Giants I was watching...typical last minute collapse!!!

Tony gave them the damn game and they couldn't do sh** with it!!!

Now all ESPN is going to say is Tony throws 5 INT's and still win's the game!!!

GREAT!!!
    [/quote]Yes, see my above comments. Yep throw 5 INTs but he held it together for the final two drives. TO dropped what 5 passes at least? I wonder if the cowboys boards have a rhomosmom?

All-Pro

Romo's picks were beauts...love the ten yard floater over the middle....</P>

Only reason they won Jauron...is nuts.</P>

No onside kick defense..did you even see a Bill near the ball. 13 seconds left no TO's...and Bills do not defend the sidelines...any tackle in bounds ends the game...</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Did anyone stay up late and watch the Bill blow one???

Jesus goddamn christ do they suck!!! Sorry but watching last night, I felt like
    it was the Giants I was watching...typical last minute collapse!!!

Tony gave them the damn game and they couldn't do sh** with it!!!

Now all ESPN is going to say is Tony throws 5 INT's and still win's the game!!!

GREAT!!!
    [/quote]Yes, see my above comments. Yep throw 5 INTs but he held it together for the final two drives. TO dropped what 5 passes at least? I wonder if the cowboys boards have a rhomosmom?[/quote]

With the Yanks losing last night, it was just a bad night, I could not sleep..

That is why I am cranky this morning...

[quote user="Markroman"]

Romo's picks were beauts...love the ten yard floater over the middle....</p>

Only reason they won Jauron...is nuts.</p>

No onside kick defense..did you even see a Bill near the ball. 13 seconds left no TO's...and Bills do not defend the sidelines...any tackle in bounds ends the game...</p>[/quote]

They did tackle some guys inbounds but that onside kick was far from surprising!!

They just didn't expect it???

The Bills basically played scared the last 5 minutes....

All-Pro

That was a bad game for the Bills. They had about 10 chances to win it, and blew it everytime.

Latest FF update:

<ul><li class="first"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="first"><div nowrap="">QueenofSpades</div></td> <td class="pts">155.42</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">The AG's</div></td> <td class="pts">172.60</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class=""><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">Gmen's Wreckers</div></td> <td class="pts">165.60</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">JerseyGiant21</div></td> <td class="pts">180.16</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class=""><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">Chopper</div></td> <td class="pts">117.40</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">BJacobs27</div></td> <td class="pts">276.04</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class=""><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">Sasha's Souljah's</div></td> <td class="pts">131.24</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">Dutchies</div></td> <td class="pts">168.10</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class="last"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">Cedar Stumps</div></td> <td class="pts">178.88</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">SMS Giants</div></td> <td class="pts">190.70</td></tr></tbody></table>[/list]

Latest Rankings!!!

Congrats BJACOBS27 you are still undefeated!!

Congrats CEDAR STUMPS you are the Dolphins, Saints or Rams...
    Take your pick....

1. BJacobs27 5-0-0
    2. The AG's 4-1-0
    3. Dutchies 4-1-0
    4. SMS Giants 4-1-0
    5. JerseyGiant21 3-2-0
    6. QueenofSpades 2-3-0
    7. Gmen's Wreckers 1-4-0
    8. Chopper 1-4-0
    9. Sasha's Souljah's 1-4-0
    10. Cedar Stumps 0-5-0

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

Horrible Night! Just Horrible!
    Someone actually asked me if someone died.....cuz my eyes were puffy...and I'm a mess this morning!
    BOOOOOOO!

Lemme see if I can find a Britney story to laugh at.......that disaster will always make me smile! [:P]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

Horrible Night! Just Horrible!
    Someone actually asked me if someone died.....cuz my eyes were puffy...and I'm a mess this morning!
    BOOOOOOO!

Lemme see if I can find a Britney story to laugh at.......that disaster will always make me smile! [:P]
    [/quote]

That's why I love these Britney stories!! It makes me feel bettah!!!

Veteran

I love how I have a FF team and hardly ever look at it Sasha's Souljah's aren't doing too well but oh well.

Anyway hey all!

I am still physically SICK after what I witnessed last night. I can't for the life of me understand how if the Giants played like that, we'd most certainly be the receivers of some of the harshest criticism and embarrassment among the NFL (ex. 2006 Titans game). OMG, if Eli (I don't even want to say it but you catch my drift). If he even came close to that performance I would have to stop watching TV for a month. But somehow the Cowboys can have 6 turnovers 5 being INT's, all on TONY ROMO and no one else, and everything go wrong but STILL manange to win a game and get praise. I mean WTF is that about? I am sick over it! And to top it all off, no one is criticizing them which makes it worse. It's like they did nothing wrong and did everything right...I hate that.

How is that possible? That shakes my faith in the NFL b/c they played pi$$ poor last night. And that's not me being a bitter Giants fan, it's just the reality and all you hear is how Romo fought back and won the game. He threw 2 TD's, every other drive lead to FG's, they couldn't get in the endzone against a third string injury depleted defense and 5 ints and STILL he gets praise. Are you kidding me! Call it what it was...LUCK not skill but LUCK. They deserved to lose that game and if they were playing a better team they would have. The Bills did what they could on offense with a rookie QB &amp; RB. I'm just really sickened by all of this. I despise the Patriots but I hope they embarrass the s%&amp;t out of Dallas next week. I'm furious about this! TO dropped 2 key passes I mean his game was off as well... ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????

So...how's everyone else doing? Sorry for the rant but I am disgusted by the media with this one.