Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"]I love how I have a FF team and hardly ever look at it Sasha's Souljah's aren't doing too well but oh well.

Anyway hey all!

I am still physically SICK after what I witnessed last night. I can't for the life of me understand how if the Giants played like that, we'd most certainly be the receivers of some of the harshest criticism and embarrassment among the NFL (ex. 2006 Titans game). OMG, if Eli (I don't even want to say it but you catch my drift). If he even came close to that performance I would have to stop watching TV for a month. But somehow the Cowboys can have 6 turnovers 5 being INT's, all on TONY ROMO and no one else, and everything go wrong but STILL manange to win a game and get praise. I mean WTF is that about? I am sick over it! And to top it all off, no one is criticizing them which makes it worse. It's like they did nothing wrong and did everything right...I hate that.

How is that possible? That shakes my faith in the NFL b/c they played pi$$ poor last night. And that's not me being a bitter Giants fan, it's just the reality and all you hear is how Romo fought back and won the game. He threw 2 TD's, every other drive lead to FG's, they couldn't get in the endzone against a third string injury depleted defense and 5 ints and STILL he gets praise. Are you kidding me! Call it what it was...LUCK not skill but LUCK. They deserved to lose that game and if they were playing a better team they would have. The Bills did what they could on offense with a rookie QB & RB. I'm just really sickened by all of this. I despise the Patriots but I hope they embarrass the s%&t out of Dallas next week. I'm furious about this! TO dropped 2 key passes I mean his game was off as well... ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????

So...how's everyone else doing? Sorry for the rant but I am disgusted by the media with this one.

[/quote]

Seriously...ESPN was jerking off to him last night...it was gross

I swear the cowboys must have sacrificed a virgin or something to still be in that game yesterday. How many drops did TO have 7?

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Bleu"]I love how I have a FF team and hardly ever look at it Sasha's Souljah's aren't doing too well but oh well.

Anyway hey all!

I am still physically SICK after what I witnessed last night. I can't for the life of me understand how if the Giants played like that, we'd most certainly be the receivers of some of the harshest criticism and embarrassment among the NFL (ex. 2006 Titans game). OMG, if Eli (I don't even want to say it but you catch my drift). If he even came close to that performance I would have to stop watching TV for a month. But somehow the Cowboys can have 6 turnovers 5 being INT's, all on TONY ROMO and no one else, and everything go wrong but STILL manange to win a game and get praise. I mean WTF is that about? I am sick over it! And to top it all off, no one is criticizing them which makes it worse. It's like they did nothing wrong and did everything right...I hate that.

How is that possible? That shakes my faith in the NFL b/c they played pi$$ poor last night. And that's not me being a bitter Giants fan, it's just the reality and all you hear is how Romo fought back and won the game. He threw 2 TD's, every other drive lead to FG's, they couldn't get in the endzone against a third string injury depleted defense and 5 ints and STILL he gets praise. Are you kidding me! Call it what it was...LUCK not skill but LUCK. They deserved to lose that game and if they were playing a better team they would have. The Bills did what they could on offense with a rookie QB & RB. I'm just really sickened by all of this. I despise the Patriots but I hope they embarrass the s%&t out of Dallas next week. I'm furious about this! TO dropped 2 key passes I mean his game was off as well... ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????

So...how's everyone else doing? Sorry for the rant but I am disgusted by the media with this one.

[/quote]

Seriously...ESPN was jerking off to him last night...it was gross
    [/quote]and that is different from last year how? Peter King will have some mahogony all over this one, he has serious man love for rhomo. </P>

But at least NFLN gave eli some love sunday.</P>

Britho news...</P>

About three weeks ago, Britney <NOBR>Spears</NOBR> was ordered by a family court to not consume alcohol or non-prescription controlled substances at least 12 hours prior to being with their children. She was also ordered to take drug tests twice a week. Naturally, she didn't do any of that, and promptly lost custody of her kids. So yesterday Britney did what any of us would, namely apply for a bartending job at a Santa Monica hotel. </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>Sources inside the Viceroy Hotel in Santa Monica say Brit checked in Thursday and at around 10:30 PM went downstairs and started talking with a bartender.
    We're told Spears told the bartender she wanted to do what she did -- then asked for and obtained an application from the night manager to work in the hotel's "Cameo Bar."
    We're told the application is currently with Human Resources. The hotel website says the bar "serves imported and California wines, premium well drinks and appetizers ... signature drinks include Blood Orange, Key Lime and Raspberry Lemon Drop martinis."
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

Veteran

LMAO! Hey JG! It is sickening but you know what...I feel even worse b/c for some reason it felt like the Giants lost. And clearly they didn't...so the fact that Romo and the Cowboys have me so pissed off makes me want to ignore them and focus on the GMen and their success.

Their win yesterday was spectacular and I hope they continue to climb. And when it comes time for us to put a waxing on Dallas hopefully we'll be able to expose them for what they are again.

I hate that they have that effect on m I really do. F'in Cowboys, F them, they suck and they know it. They can hide behind the media showering them with superbowl predictions but 5 int's is NOT what ANY elite QB in this league does PERIOD. Eli hasn't even had a game that pathetic. And this is NOT his first one like this. So the stats don't lie and I'm gonna hold on to that reality!

Go Giants!

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]<font color="#ff1493">I swear the cowboys must have sacrificed a virgin</font> or something to still be in that game yesterday. How many drops did TO have 7?[/quote]
    BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Hey MJG you're hilarious! But as I said yeah they won, but that game held alot of truth in it that the world saw last night.

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]

Britho news...</p>

About three weeks ago, Britney <nobr>Spears</nobr> was ordered by a family court to not consume alcohol or non-prescription controlled substances at least 12 hours prior to being with their children. She was also ordered to take drug tests twice a week. Naturally, she didn't do any of that, and promptly lost custody of her kids. So yesterday Britney did what any of us would, namely apply for a bartending job at a Santa Monica hotel. </p>
    <blockquote>Sources inside the Viceroy Hotel in Santa Monica say Brit checked in Thursday and at around 10:30 PM went downstairs and started talking with a bartender.
    We're told Spears told the bartender she wanted to do what she did -- then asked for and obtained an application from the night manager to work in the hotel's "Cameo Bar."
    We're told the application is currently with Human Resources. The hotel website says the bar "serves imported and California wines, premium well drinks and appetizers ... signature drinks include Blood Orange, Key Lime and Raspberry Lemon Drop martinis."
    </blockquote>[/quote]
    WTF is up with this chick? And why is she still relevant?

[quote user="mjg407"]

and that is different from last year how? Peter King will have some mahogony all over this one, he has serious man love for rhomo. </p>

But at least NFLN gave eli some love sunday.</p>[/quote]
    um...because now we have to deal with this crap all season......not to mention the love for him has intensified by 1000 this year over last.

Now we has to see his ugly face in commercials everywhere...especially those dumb *** sportscenter commercials too. That is how it's different from last year

Veteran

I'm so proud of A. Ross and B. Jacobs for their nominations this week. What a great two weeks to be a Giants fan. I'm gonna keep voting all day for these two. Ross is in the lead so far...

Britney is very much relevant in this thread because her actions make all of us feel better!!