Re: Asian giant for HC

This might be a fun day....[<)]

<b class="dateline">[/b]<h1 class="pageTitle"><b class="dateline">I'm Gonna Git Them Babies![/b]<b class="dateline"> [/b]</h1>
    <div class="content">
    <div class="field field-type-image field-field-image">
    <div class="field-label"> </div>
    <div class="field-items">
    <div class="field-item">
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">BS will be in court this morning at 8:30 her time in order to ask a judge for overnight visits with JJ and SPF so says TMZ . She will apparently attend the hearing. Her <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">lawyers</span></font>
    will show the judge that she has passed all her recent drug tests. They
    also feel that by BS showing her face in court it will prove to the
    judge that she cares enough to show up!
    </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">TMZ also reports that KFed, BS, SPF
    and JJ all have pink eye! Ugh, sick! If she has pink eye she needs to
    stay the hell inside! Instead she's galavanting around town spreading
    that ****! Filthy!
    </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">I think there's a 50/50 shot BS will show up in
    court. 8:30 is a little early for this one. She's probably barely
    putting her weave to bed at 8! And if there's a Starbucks on the way to
    the courthouse, FORGET IT!
    </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">Here's more of BS and a friend yesterday in Los
    Angeles. They ate Mexican and went to Target. Can I have the nachos
    supreme with a side of pink eye pleeeaasseeeee?
    </div></div>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]This might be a fun day....[&lt;)]

<b class="dateline">[/b]<h1 class="pageTitle"><b class="dateline">I'm Gonna Git Them Babies![/b]<b class="dateline"> [/b]</h1>
    <div class="content">
    <div class="field field-type-image field-field-image">
    <div class="field-label"> </div>
    <div class="field-items">
    <div class="field-item">
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">BS will be in court this morning at 8:30 her time in order to ask a judge for overnight visits with JJ and SPF so says TMZ . She will apparently attend the hearing. Her <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">lawyers</span></font>
    will show the judge that she has passed all her recent drug tests. They
    also feel that by BS showing her face in court it will prove to the
    judge that she cares enough to show up!
    </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">TMZ also reports that KFed, BS, SPF
    and JJ all have pink eye! Ugh, sick! If she has pink eye she needs to
    stay the hell inside! Instead she's galavanting around town spreading
    that ****! Filthy!
    </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">I think there's a 50/50 shot BS will show up in
    court. 8:30 is a little early for this one. She's probably barely
    putting her weave to bed at 8! And if there's a Starbucks on the way to
    the courthouse, FORGET IT!
    </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">Here's more of BS and a friend yesterday in Los
    Angeles. They ate Mexican and went to Target. Can I have the nachos
    supreme with a side of pink eye pleeeaasseeeee?
    </div></div>
    [/quote]

Pink eye is nasty...and very annoying....

I hope the judge doesn't do anything different from what was already ruled. She needs to live a hard knock life...

All-Pro

If that is Britney in the picture...am I the only ones who notices her "mustache"....</P>

Yikes....[W]</P>

[quote user="Markroman"]

If that is Britney in the picture...am I the only ones who notices her "mustache"....</p>

Yikes....[W]</p>[/quote]

hahaha I didn't notice that...is it a stache or just a shadow?

Either way at 25 she's not suppose to be falling apart like this...

She should be looking hot/cute till around 35...then all hell breaks loose...

Why did I go to college in the north east?</P>

According to a tipster in the University of Miami athletic department, there are going to be some changes to the student section for this coming basketball season:</P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

“UM will add a hot tub, a sandbox and lifeguard tower in the student seating section. Students will be asked to wear beach attire.”</P></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is the best idea the University of Miami Athletic Department has had in a while.</P>

Bikini-clad girls in a hot tub, sandbox wrestling… and you thought it was hard to concentrate on the rim with the Cameron Crazies jumping and yelling. Try dealing with South Beach thongs.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Why did I go to college in the north east?</p>

According to a tipster in the University of Miami athletic department, there are going to be some changes to the student section for this coming basketball season:</p>
    <blockquote>

“UM will add a hot tub, a sandbox and lifeguard tower in the student seating section. Students will be asked to wear beach attire.”</p></blockquote>

This is the best idea the University of Miami Athletic Department has had in a while.</p>

Bikini-clad girls in a hot tub, sandbox wrestling… and you thought it was hard to concentrate on the rim with the Cameron Crazies jumping and yelling. Try dealing with South Beach thongs.</p>[/quote]

Yes I'm glad American schools are concerned about allocating funds for this while other
    countries are becoming superior intellectually....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

</P>

This is the best idea the University of Miami Athletic Department has had in a while.</P>[/quote]

Yes I'm glad American schools are concerned about allocating funds for this while other
    countries are becoming superior intellectually....

[/quote]Florida University's and Education do not go hand in hand. That's whyI like PAC10 sports, because they actually have academic standards......

Here's something that is interesting. All the cow*** hype, yet on opening day, Texas stadium had 2644 open seats, approximately 4% of the stadium capacity. On the Giants opening game, they had 768 open seats, which is equal to 00.9% open.

<H3 class=post-title>First Grade Teacher Shows Up to School Drunk, Blows .20% BAC - Sharon Duerring, 49 </H3>
    <DIV class=post-body>

<DIV style="CLEAR: both"></DIV>Ever spent a whole day with a bunch of screaming kids that weren't your own? I'm not sure how teachers do it every day without smacking some of these little monsters, so I can almost understand why this lady showed up for work a little snockered . . . but a .20% BAC? Most people are comatose at that point . . . but maybe that's the best way to teach first grade? Here's more from <FONT color=#225588>KERO 23</FONT>:

<BLOCKQUOTE>A first-grade teacher at a school in Valparaiso, Ind., was pulled out of her classroom and arrested Thursday for being publicly drunk, police said.
    According to a report in the Post-Tribune, Sharon Duerring, 49, was taken into police custody at about 10:30 a.m. after officials at Cooks Corners Elementary called police, suspecting her intoxication. Officials had removed Deurring from the classroom before police arrived.
    Police said a Breathalyzer showed Deurring had a blood alcohol level of 0.20, which is more than twice the legal limit to drive a vehicle. She was charged with public intoxication and taken in handcuffs to the Porter County Jail, according to the report.
    Deurring had been a teacher for 25 years.</BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>

[quote user="mjg407"]<h3 class="post-title">First Grade Teacher Shows Up to School Drunk, Blows .20% BAC - Sharon Duerring, 49 </h3>
    <div class="post-body">

</p><div style="clear: both;"></div>Ever spent a whole day with a bunch of screaming kids that weren't your own? I'm not sure how teachers do it every day without smacking some of these little monsters, so I can almost understand why this lady showed up for work a little snockered . . . but a .20% BAC? Most people are comatose at that point . . . but maybe that's the best way to teach first grade? Here's more from <font color="#225588">KERO 23</font>:

<blockquote>A first-grade teacher at a school in Valparaiso, Ind., was pulled out of her classroom and arrested Thursday for being publicly drunk, police said.
    According to a report in the Post-Tribune, Sharon Duerring, 49, was taken into police custody at about 10:30 a.m. after officials at Cooks Corners Elementary called police, suspecting her intoxication. Officials had removed Deurring from the classroom before police arrived.
    Police said a Breathalyzer showed Deurring had a blood alcohol level of 0.20, which is more than twice the legal limit to drive a vehicle. She was charged with public intoxication and taken in handcuffs to the Porter County Jail, according to the report.
    Deurring had been a teacher for 25 years.</blockquote></div>[/quote]

Wow that is sad, and at 49, she's part of the older generation....