All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

My univeristy ed was in Canada (MCgill)...yeah we drank alot...and had a winter carnival but, no bikini clad women...(not in -20celcius temperatures)...</P>

Highlight...when Playboy came on campus years ago to do a Girls of McGill shoot....</P>

Ah, Joey Porter. Backer of lines, talker of trash, bagger of ******. As you may know, the ex-Steeler has mixed it up with former AFC Central rival Kellen Winslow in the past, and with Winslow's Browns playing Porter's Dolphins this weekend, the linebacker re-opened the war of words.</P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

"He's a receiver, really," Porter said. "He's not a tight end, because he's not going to block anybody. If you ask me who's going to win the Joey Porter-Kellen Winslow battle: Me."... "It really hasn't been a war," Porter said Wednesday. "It's been one-sided. I've never lost to him. It's like me picking on my little brother."</P></BLOCKQUOTE>

And then Winslow was all:</P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

"I'm not into the individual-battle thing," he said. "It's a team thing. We're 2-3 and they're 0-5 and we're looking for a win. He doesn't have to worry about me. He should be worried about the team concept. They're 0-5 right now." ... "I think Joey Porter needs a hug," Winslow said, smiling. "He's so angry, man."</P></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm actually impressed at how stupid Joey Porter is. I thought he might be quiet after guaranteeing a win over Oakland (didn't happen), but no: he really is the dumbest rat in the lab. And to get burned by Kellen Winslow... Kellen Winslow destroyed his knee riding a motorcycle and famously called himself a "soldier" for playing football. It's not like Winslow is Oscar Wilde or Dorothy Parker. I swear to God, most office staplers could win a debate with Joey Porter.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Ah, Joey Porter. Backer of lines, talker of trash, bagger of ******. As you may know, the ex-Steeler has mixed it up with former AFC Central rival Kellen Winslow in the past, and with Winslow's Browns playing Porter's Dolphins this weekend, the linebacker re-opened the war of words.</p>
    <blockquote>

"He's a receiver, really," Porter said. "He's not a tight end, because he's not going to block anybody. If you ask me who's going to win the Joey Porter-Kellen Winslow battle: Me."... "It really hasn't been a war," Porter said Wednesday. "It's been one-sided. I've never lost to him. It's like me picking on my little brother."</p></blockquote>

And then Winslow was all:</p>
    <blockquote>

"I'm not into the individual-battle thing," he said. "It's a team thing. We're 2-3 and they're 0-5 and we're looking for a win. He doesn't have to worry about me. He should be worried about the team concept. They're 0-5 right now." ... "I think Joey Porter needs a hug," Winslow said, smiling. "He's so angry, man."</p></blockquote>

I'm actually impressed at how stupid Joey Porter is. I thought he might be quiet after guaranteeing a win over Oakland (didn't happen), but no: he really is the dumbest rat in the lab. And to get burned by Kellen Winslow... Kellen Winslow destroyed his knee riding a motorcycle and famously called himself a "soldier" for playing football. It's not like Winslow is Oscar Wilde or Dorothy Parker. I swear to God, most office staplers could win a debate with Joey Porter.</p>[/quote]

It's hard to win a debate with idiots because they don't have the intelect to be open minded and reasoning goes out the window. What they say goes and that's it...

Am I the only one worried about the Falcons. TAGF is practically guaranteeing a win. What I'm concerned is that they have a good TE, and an accurate passer.

[quote user="mjg407"]Am I the only one worried about the Falcons. TAGF is practically guaranteeing a win. What I'm concerned is that they have a good TE, and an accurate passer.[/quote]

Honestly, I don't feel this as a trap game. They lost their best LT, and their undrafted no-name-player
    is going up against Osi....

That is most likely the matchup you will be looking for. They can double team Osi, but that will
    only allow another player to get the sack...

Derrick Ward is nursing a bruised ankle...perhaps I was not far off about my injury to him....

Ward took a nasty hit in his defence. THat was a horrible horse collar on him. I just get concerned that we tend to play to our opponents ability (Texans/Bucs last year). I heard a rumor of a possible trade of Droughns to bucs....... Don't know if we should do that with two backs not 100%.

[quote user="mjg407"]Ward took a nasty hit in his defence. THat was a horrible horse collar on him. I just get concerned that we tend to play to our opponents ability (Texans/Bucs last year). I heard a rumor of a possible trade of Droughns to bucs....... Don't know if we should do that with two backs not 100%.[/quote]

Well if you watched the Dallas/Buffalo game, Roy Williams did two things that scumbag...

Not only did he horsecollar, which the announcers quickly reminded everyone that the rule came
    because of him!! He was fined earlier this season for horsecollaring yet again, this time he did it
    AND he facemasked the opponent....

He got called for the facemask but the NFL will fine him later for the horsecollar...

So at what point do you suspend the guy instead of fining him $2 when he can pay that all day long?

Back the trade rumors, I agree, Droughns really is a pretty solid backup, I would not trade him at all...
    If BJ were to get hurt again,(very possible...he's injury prone) and Ward can't get his ankle healthy, we will be doomed without Droughns....

[quote user="mjg407"]Am I the only one worried about the Falcons. TAGF is practically guaranteeing a win. What I'm concerned is that they have a good TE, and an accurate passer.[/quote]

no i got ostracized yesterday for bringing up the word "trap" and then it got better when i was told that obviously i never played football just because i didn't put on my wanna-be coach face complete with play-calling and playbook jargon.

i swear sometime TAGF is a dumb a** place to post!

anyway how's everyone doing?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]Am I the only one worried about the Falcons. TAGF is practically guaranteeing a win. What I'm concerned is that they have a good TE, and an accurate passer.[/quote]

no i got ostracized yesterday for bringing up the word "trap" and then it got better when i was told that obviously i never played football just because i didn't put on my wanna-be coach face complete with play-calling and playbook jargon.

i swear sometime TAGF is a dumb a** place to post!

anyway how's everyone doing?
    [/quote]

TAGF is a bunch of foolish 13 year olds....

I still beleive we are going to win. Our record is good at Atlanta....

I'm worried about the game against Atlanta.....

But then again..I worry about every game...I think they all will be tough....