Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I'm worried about the game against Atlanta.....

But then again..I worry about every game...I think they all will be tough....
    [/quote]

I think they are too distracted. Plus I don't get the feeling they are really hungry at all
    to win...they may go all out and win this one game against us(that would be our luck)
    but they are definitley going to have a losing record this season...

all I'm saying is we are not an "elite" team,we're borderline "good" and "above average", therefore we do not enjoy the luxury of looking at garbage games and just assuming it's lock for a Win.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Good god...I am so sick of hearing about "The Game of the Century" ...otherwise known as Pats vs. Cowturds....

Everywhere I go..there is is......blah!

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]all I'm saying is we are not an "elite" team,we're borderline "good" and "above average", therefore we do not enjoy the luxury of looking at garbage games and just assuming it's lock for a Win.
    [/quote]I agree with you 100%. It's a nice article on MVN, but I won't believe this D is elite until it is consistent, which it has yet to prove. On a side note, I can't stand people that mumble, and some dude at work here is a horrible mumbler, and he just called me and I couldn't understand a damn word.......

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Good god...I am so sick of hearing about "The Game of the Century" ...otherwise known as Pats vs. Cowturds....

Everywhere I go..there is is......blah!
    [/quote]Yeah, ESPN doesn't know who they are gonna fellatiate more... Homo or Brady.....

Mcnabb is an accurate passer as well and got destroyed. They say games are won and lost in the trenches and I can't believe Atlanta will match up against our Dline.</P>

I know trap games and taking too lightly but we're not 4-1 we don't have a luxury to coast so I don't think they will take this one lightly. We get a Dallas loss it fires them up to close the gap, a Dallas win it fires them up to keep pace. I would play a 5 man front almost every play, run blitz and let them try and get the ball thrown over 6 yards.</P>

Osi Robbins Tuck Stray Kiwi....who do you block? Stray or Tuck would get free constantly if Osi gets doubled. Bring Mitchell up on Osis right and no way they can get a 5 step drop.</P>

Norwood the "x" factor both on O and especially STs. I think the draw play will be the only success they have all day.</P>

Giants 17 - 6</P>

You know last year I cringed watching Feeley kick, not I just close my eyes...... Lord help us if we get into a close game this year and have to rely on Tynes.

[quote user="bansaw"]

I would play a 5 man front almost every play, run blitz and let them try and get the ball thrown over 6 yards.</p>

Osi Robbins Tuck Stray Kiwi....who do you block? Stray or Tuck would get free constantly if Osi gets doubled. Bring Mitchell up on Osis right and no way they can get a 5 step drop.</p>[/quote]

call me defensive, call me jaded, call me sensitive but talk like this in TAGF will invite the "real" fans to talk down to you 'cause "obviously" you know nothing of football.

sorry, i am beginning to detest TAGF or more specifically the "types" of posters there.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"]

I would play a 5 man front almost every play, run blitz and let them try and get the ball thrown over 6 yards.</p>

Osi Robbins Tuck Stray Kiwi....who do you block? Stray or Tuck would get free constantly if Osi gets doubled. Bring Mitchell up on Osis right and no way they can get a 5 step drop.</p>[/quote]

call me defensive, call me jaded, call me sensitive but talk like this in TAGF will invite the "real" fans to talk down to you 'cause "obviously" you know nothing of football.

sorry, i am beginning to detest TAGF or more specifically the "types" of posters there.
    [/quote]

That's why we joked around with a coaching staff last year. We only wanted the sound minded and reasonable posting in here!!

I haven't said this in awhile, but we are a troll-free zone!!!

All-Pro

How's everyone doing right now?

It's pretty cold out, but at least the Bulls won.