All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="BJacobs27"]hey asian giant, long time no see, hows everything?! i've been busy at college, part 1 of my master plan.... i've only been posting weekends and in the talk about the giants forum.

just wondering why you don't post in there, you seem very very knowledgable about giants football lol.

and im not gonna lie, there was another motive to this post... can i be a "coach" avatar [/quote]

I've wondered where you've been. You have been undefested so far in FF, don't know if
    you have been paying much attention to that or not...

I've been posting in TAGF for the last 5-6 years!! This year however I've just been very busy
    with work so I just haven't had a chance to really join in on the debates over there....

As for the avatar, what position would you like to be?
    [/quote]

completely understand, thats the same reason i've been posting in the Talk about the giants.... i've been busy with school... and on the weekends i've been with my gf, but now that i had to break that off, all is well and im back on the Giants board. step 1 of my 5 part plan is in effect, step 2 is getting there....

step1: get into college... (eastern connecticut state university)

Step2: after first year, transfer to better school (Uconn)

Step3: after first year at uconn, transfer to better sports management school (Florida State)

Step4: graduate after 2 years at florida state, and get an assistant coaching job for a college school.

Step5: get a job as a head coach...

some dreams , aspirations, and goals i have huh!?

im home for the weekend and i went to the mall last night and bought "THE GM" by tom callahan and its abour EA, prettty good read so far, im on chapter 6. ( im recommending it)

Veteran

You ever see The Last Starfighter? It's on SciFi right now.

All-Pro

3.8 gpa through the midterm so far!

Veteran

[quote user="BJacobs27"]3.8 gpa through the midterm so far![/quote]

Great job, bro! Keep it up! Nothing wrong with having goals, either. Anything's possible.

All-Pro

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="BJacobs27"] Anything's possible.
    [/quote]

it really is, if i don't try to achieve my goals and dreams, its like a crime. football is the only thing im truely passionate about
    [/quote]

Veteran

[quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="BJacobs27"] Anything's possible.
    [/quote]

it really is, if i don't try to achieve my goals and dreams, its like a crime. football is the only thing im truely passionate about
    [/quote][/quote]

As long as your passionate about something. I was never able to finish College due to family issues. I'll go back eventually. Right now, things have come up again that I need to straighten out before I go back to school.

All-Pro

thats alright man, you'll do it... i never took school seriously, so right out of high school i got a full time job, i saved money for 2 years, and applied for loans and talked to my old high school teacher, i had an interview with the dean, and they liked my "drive" . so im taking full advantage of my oppurtunity

Veteran

[quote user="BJacobs27"]thats alright man, you'll do it... i never took school seriously, so right out of high school i got a full time job, i saved money for 2 years, and applied for loans and talked to my old high school teacher, i had an interview with the dean, and they liked my "drive" . so im taking full advantage of my oppurtunity[/quote]

Thanks bro. I've been away from College for 11 years now and not getting any younger. Glad that things are working out for ya. Keep it up.... Don't wait till you're 35, like me, and regret not finishing up.

All-Pro

thanks, im not taking anything for granted anymore, my heads in the right place. good luck to you too

Veteran

Anyway, it was cool talking with ya, but I gotta get ready and head out. Good luck with everything!