Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

I'm not entirely buying the "hype" yet myself. The players need to perform tonight, they have been given the tools, now build me a house!</p>

nice pics on your webpage btw...</p>[/quote]

it'll be all good.

i got new pics again. from the north coast. some are ok!

Veteran

I hate how as excited as I am right now after watching the team I've been waiting to see all year...I'm also NERVOUS as sh^t! I wish I didn't have to fear the second half meltdown...so I'm praying for a second half that is JUST if not better than the first. I hate saying that too and admitting to being nervous when they're playing oh so well...

Go Giants!

WooHoo!

We won! Very nice win!

I need to sleep! Yikes!

<font color="#0000ff">Bleu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

K...night night! [:P]
    </font>

Veteran

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey all, I'm back after a fairly long absence, and for that, I apologize. hope all is well with everyone. I have a bit of a panic on right now, my tickets for the london game still haven't showed up, and i don't know if that's the same for everyone, or if they lost mine! they had better show or i'll be sick!!!!
    [/quote]
    Hey andy hows it going?

I have my tickets, all 6 woooooooooo! id imagine the reason you dont have yours has something to do with recent postal strikes, im sure they will be along soon!

Looking forward to tonight, games on channel 5, dunno if you get that in Scotland but they are live from Atlanta anyway!
    [/quote]

hey there man. did you get an email saying they'd been posted? i haven't even had that!

yeah, i got sky tv, so i'm all set for the game. gonna be a zombie at work in the morning though. but hey, it'll be worth it if we get the win.
    [/quote]</P>

Idont think i did they just showed up! Im sure u will have them soon.</P>

Good win last night! lets get another and be 5-2 so we can leave london 6-2!</P>

Can BJ play one game without taking himself out?

He hasn't been very "monstrous" this season....

On that note, Ward and Droughns played great. I love having a 3 headed monster!!!

Congrats winners!!! Who is CEDAR STUMPS? Because he is 0-6!!!

<ul><li class="first"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="first win"><div nowrap="">JerseyGiant21</div></td> <td class="pts">286.10</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">The AG's</div></td> <td class="pts">203.50</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class=""><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">Dutchies</div></td> <td class="pts">217.74</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">QueenofSpades</div></td> <td class="pts">180.14</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class=""><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">Gmen's Wreckers</div></td> <td class="pts">286.72</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">BJacobs27</div></td> <td class="pts">203.96</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class=""><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">Cedar Stumps</div></td> <td class="pts">88.70</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">Chopper</div></td> <td class="pts">158.30</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class="last"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">Sasha's Souljah's</div></td> <td class="pts">231.78</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">SMS Giants</div></td> <td class="pts">242.74</td></tr></tbody></table>[/list]

Congrats GMEN WRECKERS, you knocked off BJACOBS27, no longer is undefeated...

I dunno, both Ward and BJ looked a little hurting last night. The D is solid against the run (unless you get past the line of scrimmage and then look out!). Ward was dancing around too much! I also felt the D line should have been able to pressure the QB a lot more (ATL had given up 22 sacks). I did like the fact we tried to control the time of possession, which was a great move by Killdrive.

[quote user="mjg407"]I dunno, both Ward and BJ looked a little hurting last night. The D is solid against the run (unless you get past the line of scrimmage and then look out!). Ward was dancing around too much! I also felt the D line should have been able to pressure the QB a lot more (ATL had given up 22 sacks). I did like the fact we tried to control the time of possession, which was a great move by Killdrive.[/quote]

You took the words outta my mouth....I too noticed that Ward danced too much.
    Perhaps he is trying too much....Plus with his hurt ankle, you would think he would just
    try to run North, hit the whole hard and see where he goes....all that dancing can't help
    your ankle...

BJ has bought into his own hype of feeling indestructible. I think he can be great but just
    doesn't seem like the guy can get out of a play without limping off the field. I've been noticing
    this since Tiki was playing....

Score would have been 31 - 3 if Norwood didn't get lucky with that one play. The D is prone
    to giving up big plays because we are so aggressive. Offense's can use that against us...

I can see a reverse play haunting us...

Moss was once again a non factor....