Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]
    <H1 class=topHeadline>
    <FONT size=3>She became alarmed when he ejaculated on her. He told her it was massage oil.</FONT>
    <FONT size=3>As she was leaving his house, her coach had one last piece of advice for her.

If she saw his son outside, she should tell him they were just "watching sports videos." </FONT></H1>[/quote]

LOL that is just such a stupid story!!!!

[/quote]OR just gross....

[:$]</P>

</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Wow, I might feel sorry for Brit.....nahhhh</p>

L.A. County Commissioner Scott Gordon has suspended the visitation right of Britney Spears. She may no longer visit her two sons, now in the full time custody of Britney’s ex, Kevin Federline. Spears was awarded one monitored overnight visit a week with her sons, Sean <nobr>Preston</nobr>, 2, and Jayden <nobr>James</nobr>, 1, during an October 11th hearing, but that has been revoked for unknown reasons. Us magazine says:
    </p>
    <blockquote>The order came a day after Kevin <nobr>Federline's</nobr> lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, called for an hour-long, ex-parte hearing in Federline and Spears' ongoing custody battle in Los Angeles Superior Court.
    She is due back in court October 26.</blockquote>[/quote]

Anytime you wear pink hair to get booked, you deserve to lose privileges...

This isn't a joke, and taking care of your kids obviously is to her....

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]
    <h1 class="topHeadline">
    <font size="3">She became alarmed when he ejaculated on her. He told her it was massage oil.</font>
    <font size="3">As she was leaving his house, her coach had one last piece of advice for her.

If she saw his son outside, she should tell him they were just "watching sports videos." </font></h1>[/quote]

[/quote]OR just gross....[/quote]

Definitely gross, but it's just so stupid!! The girl was stupid to even stick around....

What up guys and JG21? I have not been here in forever and for that I apologize. I have been super busy trying to get this teaching career of mine on track.</P>

I just turned 35 earlier this week and the wife hit me with sec. 111 row8 tix for the GMen/Pattsies game(last of the season). It is my first ever Giants home game experience and I cannot tell you how pumped I am. Is it at all possible that row eight could be to low and we could have near field obstructed views, due to the mighty GIANTS standing in front of us? </P>

Anyways, good to be back and Ilook forward to catching up with you all.</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]
    <h1 class="topHeadline">
    <font size="3">She became alarmed when he ejaculated on her. He told her it was massage oil.</font>
    <font size="3">As she was leaving his house, her coach had one last piece of advice for her.

If she saw his son outside, she should tell him they were just "watching sports videos." </font></h1>[/quote]

[/quote]OR just gross....[/quote]

Definitely gross, but it's just so stupid!! The girl was stupid to even stick around....

[/quote]

well, as far as she knew other kids went over and 'nothing happened'. she DID feel gross at one point and after his 'you-know, she turned around and realized that this nasty wack job just splooged.

so it really ain't her fault and the wack job better hope he don't get sent to the joint if Officials decide to dive deeper into this. and they will.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

What up guys and JG21? I have not been here in forever and for that I apologize. I have been super busy trying to get this teaching career of mine on track.</p>

I just turned 35 earlier this week and the wife hit me with sec. 111 row8 tix for the GMen/Pattsies game(last of the season). It is my first ever Giants home game experience and I cannot tell you how pumped I am. Is it at all possible that row eight could be to low and we could have near field obstructed views, due to the mighty GIANTS standing in front of us? </p>

Anyways, good to be back and Ilook forward to catching up with you all.</p>[/quote]

Happy Belated!!! Wish you Health and Success!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

What up guys and JG21? I have not been here in forever and for that I apologize. I have been super busy trying to get this teaching career of mine on track.</p>

I just turned 35 earlier this week and the wife hit me with sec. 111 row8 tix for the GMen/Pattsies game(last of the season). It is my first ever Giants home game experience and I cannot tell you how pumped I am. Is it at all possible that row eight could be to low and we could have near field obstructed views, due to the mighty GIANTS standing in front of us? </p>

Anyways, good to be back and Ilook forward to catching up with you all.</p>[/quote]

Nice to hear from you!! Your career is more important than this MB so no hard feelings.. []

Happy belated......and good job on scoring those tix.

I think section 111 is towards the endzone. It really doesn't matter, you will enjoy the game
    no matter what....you will get first class view of our TD's!!!

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

well, as far as she knew other kids went over and 'nothing happened'. she DID feel gross at one point and after his 'you-know, she turned around and realized that this nasty wack job just splooged.

so it really ain't her fault and the wack job better hope he don't get sent to the joint if Officials decide to dive deeper into this. and they will.
    [/quote]

How I see it is the pervert set her up. He allowed other kids to come over and purposely
    didn't do anything so that it built up trust. My take is that he wanted her all along so when
    the offer was made to her, it seemed OK for her to go..

Red flag to me is wearing a 2 piece and then rolling around on a ball...LOL....
    Then the whole thing about massages....

She got tricked but she's an airhead too....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

What up guys and JG21? I have not been here in forever and for that I apologize. I have been super busy trying to get this teaching career of mine on track.</P>

I just turned 35 earlier this week and the wife hit me with sec. 111 row8 tix for the GMen/Pattsies game(last of the season). It is my first ever Giants home game experience and I cannot tell you how pumped I am. Is it at all possible that row eight could be to low and we could have near field obstructed views, due to the mighty GIANTS standing in front of us? </P>

Anyways, good to be back and Ilook forward to catching up with you all.</P>

[/quote]

Nice to hear from you!! Your career is more important than this MB so no hard feelings.. []

Happy belated......and good job on scoring those tix.

I think section 111 is towards the endzone. It really doesn't matter, you will enjoy the game
    no matter what....you will get first class view of our TD's!!!

[/quote]</P>

Cool and thanks for going light on me coach, it won't happen again![]</P>

You would def. know better than I but from what I can tell 111 is on the 50. Either way, like you said, I'm going to have a great time. I just booked a room at the Sheraton, so I am so psyched. No booz'n and cruzing on this big night!</P>