Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

What up guys and JG21? I have not been here in forever and for that I apologize. I have been super busy trying to get this teaching career of mine on track.</P>

I just turned 35 earlier this week and the wife hit me with sec. 111 row8 tix for the GMen/Pattsies game(last of the season). It is my first ever Giants home game experience and I cannot tell you how pumped I am. Is it at all possible that row eight could be to low and we could have near field obstructed views, due to the mighty GIANTS standing in front of us? </P>

Anyways, good to be back and Ilook forward to catching up with you all.</P>

[/quote]

Happy Belated!!! Wish you Health and Success!
    [/quote]</P>

Thanks buddy, same to you(except the belated part!)</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]<h1 class="topHeadline">Police: Coach offered girl 'athletic massage'</h1>
    <p class="topHeadline">Tom Porras, 49, a former professional football player and substitute teacher and track coach at Saguaro High School, had asked the girl to come to his house to watch videos of other athletes doing the long jump.</p>
    <p class="topHeadline">He also asked if he could give her an "athletic massage." </p>
    <p class="topHeadline">Porras' version of the "athletic massage" resulted in his indictment Fridayon one count of public sexual indecency and one count of assault.
    According to a Maricopa County Superior Court document, the student told police that she trusted Porras, her track coach, and believed that going to his home would make her "a better athlete."
    The girl said she knew that other athletes had gone to Porras' home for a massage and to work out with him because he is a personal trainer.

Porras told her to put on her two-piece bathing suit, and led her to a loft where he asked her to sit on an exercise ball.
    He massaged her neck and shoulders then asked her to roll onto her stomach.
    He fondled her buttocks beneath her bathing suit.
    The girl told police she "felt uncomfortable, but didn't know what to do."

She became alarmed when he ejaculated on her. He told her it was massage oil.
    As she was leaving his house, her coach had one last piece of advice for her.

If she saw his son outside, she should tell him they were just "watching sports videos." </p>[/quote]

LOL that is just such a stupid story!!!!

[/quote]

What is going on with society today?

Stories like these disgust me.

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]<h1 class="topHeadline">Police: Coach offered girl 'athletic massage'</h1>
    <p class="topHeadline">Tom Porras, 49, a former professional football player and substitute teacher and track coach at Saguaro High School, had asked the girl to come to his house to watch videos of other athletes doing the long jump.</p>
    <p class="topHeadline">He also asked if he could give her an "athletic massage." </p>
    <p class="topHeadline">Porras' version of the "athletic massage" resulted in his indictment Fridayon one count of public sexual indecency and one count of assault.
    According to a Maricopa County Superior Court document, the student told police that she trusted Porras, her track coach, and believed that going to his home would make her "a better athlete."
    The girl said she knew that other athletes had gone to Porras' home for a massage and to work out with him because he is a personal trainer.

Porras told her to put on her two-piece bathing suit, and led her to a loft where he asked her to sit on an exercise ball.
    He massaged her neck and shoulders then asked her to roll onto her stomach.
    He fondled her buttocks beneath her bathing suit.
    The girl told police she "felt uncomfortable, but didn't know what to do."

She became alarmed when he ejaculated on her. He told her it was massage oil.
    As she was leaving his house, her coach had one last piece of advice for her.

If she saw his son outside, she should tell him they were just "watching sports videos." </p>[/quote]

LOL that is just such a stupid story!!!!

[/quote]

What is going on with society today?

Stories like these disgust me.

So AG, hows things? how is the business going? still super-busy?

so i leave for college and i get a call from my brother that my high school is on cnn for a student who has this crazy disease that is immune to antibiotics!!!!and get this it is highly contagious and it can kill you. has anyone else heard of mnsa? i think there was a case in virgina and someone ended up dying!!?

http://www.westportnow.com/index.php...omments/18367/

its a form of Staph and Brayloon Edwards and a few other prominent athletes have it. there was a bit on it on Outside the Lines First Report

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

mrsa.....methicillin resistant Staph Aureus.....a type of staph that is reisitant to penicillin/methicillin antibiotics.

Ew...her lips!
    <h2>Britney Runs Over Papar***o!!! Plumps Lips!!!!</h2>
    Filed under: Britney Spears

<span id="intelliTXT">

</p>

She’s worse than heroin!</p>

Honestly, we don’t know how to quit her. Britney Spears is so addictive, especially when she’s such a ****ing mess.</p>

Thursday afternoon, the mother who just lost visitation privileges
    with her kids was celebrating by treating herself to something special.</p>

Brit Brit was seen leaving a medical office building in Beverly Hills with noticeably larger lips.</p>

Collagen injections much???? See pic above.</p>

But it was not a smooth exit. It was not a smooth exit at all.</p>

Spears ran over a papar***o’s foot as she drove away. When she
    realized what she’d done, she stopped the car for a second, started
    crying and then went speading off.</p>

The photog ended up breaking his foot.</p>

CLICK HERE to watch footage of Britney’s hit and run on Thursday. And click here to watch the foot breaking madness from another angle.</p>

Thank you, Britney. Thank you for being you.</p>

Don’t change a thing! We like you JUST as you are!</p></span>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

What up guys and JG21? I have not been here in forever and for that I apologize. I have been super busy trying to get this teaching career of mine on track.</p>

I just turned 35 earlier this week and the wife hit me with sec. 111 row8 tix for the GMen/Pattsies game(last of the season). It is my first ever Giants home game experience and I cannot tell you how pumped I am. Is it at all possible that row eight could be to low and we could have near field obstructed views, due to the mighty GIANTS standing in front of us? </p>

Anyways, good to be back and Ilook forward to catching up with you all.</p>[/quote]

Happy Birthday Crush! Have fun at the game!

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]So AG, hows things? how is the business going? still super-busy?[/quote]

It's slowing down a tad bit but I don't want to jinx myself!!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]mrsa.....methicillin resistant Staph Aureus.....a type of staph that is reisitant to penicillin/methicillin antibiotics.

Ew...her lips!
    <span id="intelliTXT"></span>
    [/quote]

That's a weird shot of her, that doesn't even look like her....

BTW, it is a nasty day today! I should have just stayed home and slept all day!!