Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="thomas5769"]take him to the tallest parking garage or building. and explain to him his hurting will end in appoximately 8 seconds. son your friend is an ***-hole. big time.[/quote]

agreed!!!!!!!

hey MJ, you guys putting out the fires in LA?

All-Pro

no hes a good person, but hes got his teams mixed up!

Dude....Kid Rock just looks......dirty....ew....

<b class="dateline"><h1 class="pageTitle"><a>Sexy As Always </h1>[/b]</a>
    <div class="content">
    <div class="field field-type-image field-field-image">
    <div class="field-label"> </div>
    <div class="field-items">
    <div class="field-item">
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">Here's Kid Pebble's mugshot after he was arrested for allegedly beating down a dude at Waffle House in Atlanta early yesterday morning .</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">Where's the syrup dribbling down his chin? Yeah, some
    Waffle House customer. He was there just to get into trouble. Rude! You
    must respect the Waffle House.</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">He's such trash. I can smell the trailer toilet backup from here.</div>
    <div align="left"></div></div>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Dude....Kid Rock just looks......dirty....ew....

<b class="dateline">[/b]<h1 class="pageTitle"><a><b class="dateline">Sexy As Always[/b]</a><b class="dateline"> [/b]</h1>
    <div class="content">
    <div class="field field-type-image field-field-image">
    <div class="field-label"> </div>
    <div class="field-items">
    <div class="field-item">
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">Here's Kid Pebble's mugshot after he was arrested for allegedly beating down a dude at Waffle House in Atlanta early yesterday morning .</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">Where's the syrup dribbling down his chin? Yeah, some
    Waffle House customer. He was there just to get into trouble. Rude! You
    must respect the Waffle House.</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">He's such trash. I can smell the trailer toilet backup from here.</div>
    <div align="left"></div></div>
    [/quote]

What a piece of trash...although he did have some very good insights on Pam Anderson which I do beleive....

So what's her name now? Pam Anderson Lee Rock Solomon?

Or can we just call her "trash slut" for short?

All-Pro

didnt he just release a CD too? why do ppl give him money

[quote user="BJacobs27"]didnt he just release a CD too? why do ppl give him money [/quote]

Why do you have a Plax avatar?

All-Pro

What's up everyone?

Veteran

Hi everyone! (This is gonna be a long one...but it has to be said)

I am sitting here and my mouth is still slightly open b/c that game and last weeks game gave me a feeling about this team that I have never have.

Confidence! See last year and in '05 when we were winning it was b/c of Tiki and now I see that. Our defense was lost, Eli had flashes of genius and the offense w/o Tiki's running hard was just flat. They weren't excited on the sidelines they lacked life and character. And even at 6-2 there was no confidence from anyone, fans, experts, or even the players themselves at times.

After week 2 something happened to this team and I can't put my finger on it, but it shows in their play. They go out there with a purpose and they're playing football like they've never played before.

<u>OFFENSE</u>...isn't perfect but it's explosive and consistent in putting points up. Eli is different...he's relaxed and focused and he seems to know what to do what the football even when the play breaks down. His play action pass play is just a thing of beauty, watching his roll out and buy time gets me all misty-eyed. His INT's I can do w/o but he's not perfect so as long as he keeps throwing TD's I'm happy. PLAXICO no Practico...no Problemo! What can I say...he's fighting out there EVERY game. He's not waving his arms and sitting on the sidelines when he doesn't get the ball, he listens in the huddle and plays every down. I'm sad his TD streak ended but at least I couldn't tell if he was as well. J Shock is just electric...his heart and passion are just a joy to see and I'm SO thankful he wears Giants blue. The way he dragged those linemen for that first down was certainly Bravaro-esque and considering it was the 49er's made it more special. Toomer is like a little kid playing his first game, this man continues to amaze me week in and week out. BJ is just SICK...his feet NEVER stop moving forward and he just bowls ppl over with every run. And then the one two punch of Ward &amp; Droughns is just fun to watch. They MUST be a defenses worse nightmare...having 6 pairs of fresh legs all the time on every down is dreadful and they're all powerful and explosive so they hurt ppl too. And our O-line creates lanes and gives Eli a world of time to complete passes. They are surely the unsung hero of this offense. Right now our offense is clicking, they know each other they're comfortable and it shows...no ONE man takes credit they just go out there and make plays. Yes they stumble at times, but we're the Pats or Colts and THIS is a far better offense in the Giants that any of us has seen.

<u>DEFENSE</u>...lawd have mercy...these men are animals! They attack the opposing team and they don't stop until the final whistle is blown. AP I say I forgive you for surrending 30 yds on 2 roughing the passer calls, b/c you just couldn't help himself, you're hungry and I can see that. It was like watching a lion attacking an innocent prey. When Dilfer was down, he wasn't convinced and he just kept jumping on him to make sure. And that INT was a thing of beauty...just beautiful. Strahan...what can I say the old man still has it. 2.5 sacks and just like the GOAT (Amani) he just looks like a kid out there with those young guys...hungry and ready to make a play. Gotta love seeing that from your vets. Tuck...that man is another one that consistently makes plays...I mean damnit he just keeps comings, even after the lineman have stopped him he keeps coming until something happens, he reaches and claws at them until he gets to the QB and when he's finished a play he sets up and does it all over again. Kiwi is fighting, in the rush he brings it and he is playing his role in stopping the run. Dockery wasn't bad, he made some plays on the ball and is improving, we need more from him b/c our secondary is weak so keep it up. Ross got burned once for a TD but damnit his 2 pass rush attempts especially the one that lead to the sack made up for it in the end. Madison just keeps making plays...he knows where the ball is and trys to get his hands on it and when he does, it's usually an INT as we saw AGAIN yesterday. And OSI MOTHER F'IN UMENYIORA the leader of this defense pack of savages is out to kill somebody, I'm convinced. What can I say...this man is clearly the defensive MVP of the league. He is ALL over the place...it's like he flys to the football. He's just stupid sick at this point and I love it. Watching him play is just unbelievable b/c he just doesn't quit. His 4 part play (the sack, strip, scoop, &amp; score) OMG could it have gotten any more better for the Giants or any worse for the 49er's. If you recall that play happened immediately after AP's second RTP penalty and I was up in front of my television yelling and screaming for Osi to keep running...it was so exciting. I'd have each and everyone of that man's babies...that's how much I love him right now. Just ridiculously SICK!

<u>SPECIAL TEAMS</u>...had better get their acts together soon b/c if THEY cause this team to lose a game...oh the wrath they will feel from round the world. Tynes doesn't even exist right now to me, and they need to cut his salary and make him play for free at this point b/c missing PAT's is beyond pathetic IMO. And if I have to hold my breath or cover my face for another one of his 30 yd FG's I swear. Not to mention the horror I experience watching kicks/punts returned by the other team. So my message to ST is this: Step it up b/c you ALL ARE the weakest link for this team right now.

<u>COACHES</u>...I NEVER thought I'd see the day when this ENTIRE coaching staff has made me smile and that I agreed with each and EVERY one of their styles and techniques so far. And I almost passed out when I heard that TC was being considered for Coach of the Year...I mean even with Tiki at the helm we've never heard that. Spags is "D" man literally and Gilbride along with that QB coach have been impressive.

<u>CONCLUSION</u>...So tell me fellow staff members...when have you ever had THIS MANY positive and exciting things to say about this team. I mean ppl are laughing at how worried we were last season when Tiki was no longer gonna be with us. We are putting in A. Wright in the fourth along with the rest of the third stringers to rest our starters and we're only getting better!

We finally have it! A TEAM...this Giants team is inspired and motivated to win. You see it on the sidelines, in their interviews, and most importantly on the field...week in and week out they are sticking together and executing on so many levels is amazing to see and it has me excited, inspired, and proud of what they've been able to do considering how they started!

Sorry this was so long but I HAD to shout out everyone that has made this MAGICAL season happen and here's hoping for continued success! I know we won't win em all but I now have faith that we can win alot more than the average team...

Wow Bleu! Well said girl! Well said! [&lt;)]

I agree with everything you have said.....
    I know everyone is comparing this team to last year's team...since the records are the same at the same point in time.......
    But I do think this team is better.....for once...I can honestly say this feels like a team.....
    No one is yapping....no more anonymous quotes..........they seem united......they seem happy....I am not feeling the bad vibes...

Of course winning makes everyone happy......[:P]