Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="BJacobs27"]ive never understood your D Line avatar lol... is that hasslehoff with devil horns? and does he play d line lol[/quote]</P>

Well it started as a joke, that being said however, the Hoff does have supernatural powers... how else do you explain the world wide popularity of Baywatch, or the fact that Hoff has sold platnum on his music..... BTW, that girl in AG's avatar is his ex....</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Man that ambien seems to work wonders for everyone but me. I took it four different times(4 flights) on my trip last year to Kenya and Tanzania and it did absolutely nothing for me. Everyone else swears by it.</P>

[/quote]They actually had us try it out during the war. That and the prescription speed because of the wierd hours and channges of circadium rythem (sp). I'm suprised it didn't work for you. </P>

</P>

Woah! Megyn wearing some nice boots this morning on fox.</P>

[/quote]</P>

yeah my wife swears by it for travel. it has also taken the anestheisiologist ( i know that can't be spelled right!) way more to knock me out than anticipated in the past, so maybe I shouldn't be surprised it doesn't work for me. 16 hours on a plane awake sure does suck though</P>

to the left</P>

to the right</P>

it's just like a ?</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="BJacobs27"]ive never understood your D Line avatar lol... is that hasslehoff with devil horns? and does he play d line lol[/quote]</P>

Well it started as a joke, that being said however, the Hoff does have supernatural powers... how else do you explain the world wide popularity of Baywatch, or the fact that Hoff has sold platnum on his music.....* BTW, that girl in AG's avatar is his ex....</P>[/quote]

ohhh, i get it. i get jokes.

It's just like just like a mini mall</P>

HEY HEY....</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="BJacobs27"]ive never understood your D Line avatar lol... is that hasslehoff with devil horns? and does he play d line lol[/quote]</p>

Well it started as a joke, that being said however, the Hoff does have supernatural powers... how else do you explain the world wide popularity of Baywatch, or the fact that Hoff has sold platnum on his music..... BTW, that girl in AG's avatar is his ex....</p>[/quote]

I'm changing my avatar, everyone keeps thinking I'm a girl, I don't get it?

When other guys post playboy avatars or jessica alba avatars, no one thinks they are girls?
    But why me!!??

[quote user="mjg407"]

Woah! Megyn wearing some nice boots this morning on fox.</p>[/quote]

She's really starting to be the face of Foxnews now.

For some reason they have started to really limit the exposure of Courtney Friel...she was all
    over the place before. My theory is that the "real" journalists had a problem with her since it's
    obvious they got her for her looks....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

Well it started as a joke, that being said however, the Hoff does have supernatural powers... how else do you explain the world wide popularity of Baywatch, or the fact that Hoff has sold platnum on his music..... BTW, that girl in AG's avatar is his ex....</P>

[/quote]

When other guys post playboy avatars or jessica alba avatars, no one thinks they are girls?
    But why me!!??
    [/quote]</P>

it may be because you don't have the gender thingie below your avatar</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="BJacobs27"]ive never understood your D Line avatar lol... is that hasslehoff with devil horns? and does he play d line lol[/quote]</p>

Well it started as a joke, that being said however, the Hoff does have supernatural powers... how else do you explain the world wide popularity of Baywatch, or the fact that Hoff has sold platnum on his music..... BTW, that girl in AG's avatar is his ex....</p>

[/quote]

But why me!!??
    [/quote]</p>

it may be because you don't have the gender thingie below your avatar</p>[/quote]

ahhh....true...let me put that back in...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]

But why me!!??
    [/quote]</P>

it may be because you don't have the gender thingie below your avatar</P>

[/quote]

ahhh....true...let me put that back in...

[/quote]</P>

i enjoy your avatar(especially much more than the crazy brit one), but i have a thing for the asian ladies!</P>

hats off to you for posting a pic of your ex. i can't stand the sight of most of my ex's, with a couple of exceptions</P>