Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

i enjoy your avatar(especially much more than the crazy brit one), but i have a thing for the asian ladies!</p>

hats off to you for posting a pic of your ex. i can't stand the sight of most of my ex's, with a couple of exceptions</p>[/quote]

No I know exactly what you mean. I am changing my avatar today.

I think I am putting in Coughlin... []

Veteran

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="BJacobs27"]ive never understood your D Line avatar lol... is that hasslehoff with devil horns? and does he play d line lol[/quote]</p>

Well it started as a joke, that being said however, the Hoff does have supernatural powers... how else do you explain the world wide popularity of Baywatch, or the fact that Hoff has sold platnum on his music..... BTW, that girl in AG's avatar is his ex....</p>

[/quote]

I'm changing my avatar, everyone keeps thinking I'm a girl, I don't get it?

When other guys post playboy avatars or jessica alba avatars, no one thinks they are girls?
    But why me!!??
    [/quote]</p>

it may be because you don't have the gender thingie below your avatar</p>[/quote]

AG? You don't have the gender thingie? [:O]

j/k bro.....[]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

i enjoy your avatar(especially much more than the crazy brit one), but i have a thing for the asian ladies!</P>

hats off to you for posting a pic of your ex. i can't stand the sight of most of my ex's, with a couple of exceptions</P>

[/quote]

No I know exactly what you mean. I am changing my avatar today.

I think I am putting in Coughlin... []
    [/quote]</P>

make it the "new and improved, friendlier Coughlin" [][:O]</P>

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="BJacobs27"]ive never understood your D Line avatar lol... is that hasslehoff with devil horns? and does he play d line lol[/quote]</P>

Well it started as a joke, that being said however, the Hoff does have supernatural powers... how else do you explain the world wide popularity of Baywatch, or the fact that Hoff has sold platnum on his music..... BTW, that girl in AG's avatar is his ex....</P>

[/quote]

I'm changing my avatar, everyone keeps thinking I'm a girl, I don't get it?

When other guys post playboy avatars or jessica alba avatars, no one thinks they are girls?
    But why me!!??
    [/quote]</P>

it may be because you don't have the gender thingie below your avatar</P>

[/quote]

AG? You don't have the gender thingie? [:O]

j/k bro.....[]
    [/quote]</P>

damn, look at all the sharp new avatars. andy is teeing off. </P>

nice work andy</P>

Hey Gmenfan- have you ever been to that bonefish restaurant on rt 9? if so, any good?

Veteran

damn, look at all the sharp new avatars. andy is teeing off. </p>

nice work andy</p>[/quote]

Yeah, he did a great job with all of the new avatars. Since a few of us have new avatars, maybe the whole coaching staff should get new ones. If they want....

Veteran

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Hey Gmenfan- have you ever been to that bonefish restaurant on rt 9? if so, any good?[/quote]

Nope, never have, dude. Bugaboo Creek (right in front of the Poughkeepsie Galleria) is pretty good.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Hey Gmenfan- have you ever been to that bonefish restaurant on rt 9? if so, any good?[/quote]

Nope, never have, dude. Bugaboo Creek (right in front of the Poughkeepsie Galleria) is pretty good.
    [/quote]</P>

cool, maybe i'll take my mom and the misses there sat. night</P>

thanks for the rec.</P>

Veteran

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Hey Gmenfan- have you ever been to that bonefish restaurant on rt 9? if so, any good?[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

cool, maybe i'll take my mom and the misses there sat. night</p>

thanks for the rec.</p>[/quote]

No prob. Otherwise you can try the Outbacks, Chili's, or the Ruby Tuesdays (Poughkeepsie Galleria). All on 9. Outback is in Wappingers, though.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</P>

cool, maybe i'll take my mom and the misses there sat. night</P>

thanks for the rec.</P>

[/quote]

No prob. Otherwise you can try the Outbacks, Chili's, or the Ruby Tuesdays (Poughkeepsie Galleria). All on 9. Outback is in Wappingers, though.
    [/quote]</P>

on a future trip, when i'm not dealing with some family issues so much, we should meet up and get on the business end of some cold ones and talk about theGMEN.</P>

I'll probably be driving back up to Boston during this Sunday's game and will have to listen to it on Sirius radio</P>