Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
    I've already moved passed MLB, it's over for me...

Giants is ALL New York has right now....they are the only successful team...

I hope the pressure doesn't get to them....

I am NOT watching the WS tonite, you guys should all put on <font color="#ff0000" size="3"><u>History Channel at 9PM.

It is about the lost book of Notradamus....2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    </u></font>
    [/quote]

Ya know....I actually like hearing about Nostradamus...I might tune into it!! I find his crap interesting!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

Ehh I'm not concerned about NBA....

[/quote]

Neither am I, but it's still another Boston team, dude.
    [/quote]

Yeah, but I don't buy the Celtics being a good team....if they are good,
    well that just really sucks for NY, because you know Boston is going to rub it in....
    [/quote]

That's a fact.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

I am NOT watching the WS tonite, you guys should all put on <font color="#ff0000" size="3"><u>History Channel at 9PM.

</u></font>
    [/quote]

Ya know....I actually like hearing about Nostradamus...I might tune into it!! I find his crap interesting!
    [/quote]

I wasn't kidding, definitley check it out, that is what I will be watching.
    I'm not watching the WS, but I will switch back and forth just to see the score...

This isn't just another episode of Nostradamus, it's suppose to be really revealing...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

</u></font>
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I'm not watching the WS, but I will switch back and forth just to see the score...

This isn't just another episode of Nostradamus, it's suppose to be really revealing...

[/quote]

They have something on Nostradamus now, dude - Nostradamus: 500 Years Later.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

[/quote]

Yeah I've seen those already, it's a lead up to the 9PM show which everyone's been talking
    about, I don't know, it should be really good....

[/quote]

What is today...Nostradamus day? Nothing but Nostradamus stuff on the history channel.....
    I'm already tuned in! Nostradamus: 500 years later...
    I didn't know he was married 2x's....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

[/quote]

Yeah I've seen those already, it's a lead up to the 9PM show which everyone's been talking
    [/quote]

I'll probably check it out. Need to watch something to calm my nerves after today. I tell ya, I still hope that the Giants find another kicker. Tynes is not the answer.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

What is today...Nostradamus day? Nothing but Nostradamus stuff on the history channel.....
    I'm already tuned in! Nostradamus: 500 years later...
    I didn't know he was married 2x's....
    [/quote]

haha yeah I think because History Channel is really excited about the 9PM show so they're trying
    to draw people in all day about it...they had the 500 years later episodes on yesterday too....

I didn't know he was married twice either but he predicted his own death and also when
    people were going to loot him later on....he was right about both!

Basically I think they are going to reveal something about us going to another World War....

If that happens, that will be very bad, America needs to chill out with all these wars...

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'll probably check it out. Need to watch something to calm my nerves after today. I tell ya, I still hope that the Giants find another kicker. Tynes is not the answer.
    [/quote]

NO ONE likes Tynes, but the other side was....Feely!!! And in typical Feely form, he missed the 48 yarder wide right!!!!!!! That guy just cannot kick anything beyond 40....

Tynes isn't all that better either, so we need to seriously consider a solid kicker if we want to go
    deep into the playoffs...

Pats couldn't have won all those SB's without Vinetari, and last season, the Colts basically kicked
    their way against the Ravens....if they had a bad kicker, Ravens could have won that game...

Giants need a new kicker...

NO ONE likes Tynes, but the other side was....Feely!!! And in typical Feely form, he missed the 48 yarder wide right!!!!!!! That guy just cannot kick anything beyond 40....

Tynes isn't all that better either, so we need to seriously consider a solid kicker if we want to go
    deep into the playoffs...

Pats couldn't have won all those SB's without Vinetari, and last season, the Colts basically kicked
    their way against the Ravens....if they had a bad kicker, Ravens could have won that game...

Giants need a new kicker...

[/quote]

Absolutely!! Couldn't agree with you more. It's not just the Tynes missed FG's that kill me, it's the missed PAT's!! I'm just glad that we walked away with the win, but sooner or later, we're gonna have to rely on this guy's leg to win us a game. I hope we don't go down that route and find someone else who can kick for us.....