Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Colts won't do it.
    jets, maybe, well with the Mangina at the helm, they'd try but just end up giving up like 80-some odd points instead.

the Chargers would appear to be the designated Nemesis of the Pats I'd guess.

But thinking back, didn't belicheck retain an autographed Giants helmet and one day brandish it during a Summer Camp?

maybe our D ought to give it the old college try and knock the pretty off of tom...

well, i can wish. actually maybe i am the extreme minority here, but i don't hate the Pats. i think they are being classless and crude, but i think its more to do with the League coming down on them for various minor things and the obvious Tape scandal.

the last thing i want is for the pats to lose a game before playing us, they DON'T need the extra motivation.

(....the bills wouldn't do it either, no need mention that team from south FL as well.)
    [/quote]

Can we unban the steroid policy so that Merriman can go all 'roid rage on Tommy Boy?

You're right, the only two teams really would be the Jets or Chargers.

The Redskins don't play them again (i'm sure they're glad) but if they did, I'm pretty
    sure the Skins would make them pay...

MJ said that Gibbs didn't shake Bill's hand, but I haven't heard this on the news anywhere??

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

<begin sob story>

I actually love bowling, I just don't get to do it too often. You see, all my
    friends are married now and moved away. I'm the only loser(just kidding, no I'm not)
    that isn't married....

My goal is to one day own a bowling alley.....

<end sob story>

[/quote]

I guess I'm a loser too for not being married then. All of us losers know how you feel. Oh yeah, hope that bowling alley thing works out for ya. My goal in life is to own a Hooters.

Veteran

Is anyone watching the game?

Veteran

[quote user="Bleu"]Is anyone watching the game?
    [/quote]

Hey Bleu!! I am, sortof..... Hard to concentrate on the game when it's not our Jints playing.

Veteran

Hey Gmen4! I almost lost it watching Diana Farve's short tribute to Brett. It was so touching. They have been through so much.

I'm watching it...I'm making up for no game last night. LOL!

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Bleu"]Is anyone watching the game?
    [/quote]

Hey Bleu!! I am, sortof..... Hard to concentrate on the game when it's not our Jints playing.
    [/quote]

Yeah the game is on but it's more background noise, I'm not really paying attention to it.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

I guess I'm a loser too for not being married then. All of us losers know how you feel. Oh yeah, hope that bowling alley thing works out for ya. My goal in life is to own a Hooters.
    [/quote]

Ohhhh not bad....maybe I'll put that on my list of things to own!!

Veteran

Damn AG and I thought Diana Farve's story was moving...LOL! You're bowling story touched my heart. I like this "new" TC...

Veteran

[quote user="Bleu"]Hey Gmen4! I almost lost it watching Diana Farve's short tribute to Brett. It was so touching. They have been through so much.

I'm watching it...I'm making up for no game last night. LOL!

[/quote]

Sorry to hear that I missed that! That must have sucked not seeing the game yesterday. I need to see the Giants play every Sunday. I can't imagine not watching them.

Veteran

My computer is buggin' out so I'm gonna cont watching the game.

TTYL!