Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]By the way, the guy that cut my hair today looked JUST like Rex Grossman, it was surreal....
    [/quote]</p>

maybe sex cannon found a new job?[:O]</p>

I tell you, the Pats were lucky yesterday. They faced a Colts team that had injuries to key playmakers, and the backups effed it up. (Two key drops, that I doubt Marvin Harrison would have let go). It will be an interesting playoff game to say the least.</p>[/quote]

To be honest with you, I know home field advantage will likely dictate the SB winner. But it might be a blessing to the Colts to have lost that game. When they meet up again with all the STARTERS back in the game, it will give them some real fire to get back at the Pats....

Meanwhile the perfect season the Pats have may boost their ego's so much they play a sloppy bad
    game and lose...

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey folks, how's it going? i'm gonna get a lot of hate for this, but i don't hate the pats! sure, i was rooting for the colts, but i can't help but be impressed by the way new england manage to play so well.

i have a thought about the giants too. the past few seasons, we have had fairly early bye weeks. could this be the reason for our late season struggles? with the bye this year being closer to the middle of the season, our players should be more refreshed as we go into the second half. i don't know, just an idea.
    [/quote]The next 3 games we will see if we have the normal regression we have seen over the past two years. Hopefully Eli recovers from a really bad showing in jolly old london.[/quote]

Also keep in mind the weather's been warm.... []

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]The Media still has us ranked pretty high, above the lions, which I don't like. I also see that some of the teams we are facing in this second half are looking a lot better. Childress has finally fallen off of his stupid truck and realized the way to wining is to feed AP the ball. The Bears have no O, but Vikings do, and so do the Lions, and the Lions D decimated the once mighty Broncos. I wonder if the Broncs regret trading Plummer?[/quote]

Cutler is hurt right? Is he gone for the season?

I'm not sure they regret it because where is Plummer now? He's not starting anywhere....

I'm not afraid of the Vikes believe it or not, whats going to happen is that they will get used
    to just giving AP the ball, so our D can just zero in on him. You stop him, and the rest of the
    offense stutters....

The Lions I am quite concerned about, and their D causes a lot of turnovers....

[/quote]And the lions have a very accurate passing game. Plummer is pseduo retired, when he was traded to the bucs he retired.

[quote user="mjg407"]And the lions have a very accurate passing game. Plummer is pseduo retired, when he was traded to the bucs he retired.[/quote]

Ahh yes I do remember that now...that's a shame, he could make a great #2 somewhere...

An MRI exam Monday was negative, but coach Mike Shanahan said he didn't know if Cutler would practice much this week or be under center Sunday at Kansas City.

[quote user="mjg407"]An MRI exam Monday was negative, but coach Mike Shanahan said he didn't know if Cutler would practice much this week or be under center Sunday at Kansas City.[/quote]

I don't know how many lives left Shanahan has......he has better luck than a cat....

where the heck did Andy go?

where the heck do movie stars come up with these names?</P>

Milla Jovovich has popped.</P>

The actress delivered a baby girl, Ever Gabo Anderson, Saturday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, her publicist confirmed</P>

</P>

On the first day of school, her name might as well be Pull My Shorts Down And Push Me In The Mud Anderson.
    </P>

wow a lot of Eli bashing going down over at TAGF, maybe I should start a Tiki thread...lol

All-Pro

What's up everybody?