Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

check this out</P>

http://www.flixxy.com/tipping-point.htm</P>

[/quote]

haha wow that is crazy! I'm not sure why that would cost $10 million though?
    [/quote]</P>

I was wondering that as well. Especially since it was shot where it was.</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

check this out</p>

http://www.flixxy.com/tipping-point.htm</p>

[/quote]

haha wow that is crazy! I'm not sure why that would cost $10 million though?
    [/quote]</p>

I was wondering that as well. Especially since it was shot where it was.</p>[/quote]

Exactly, I think someone got major kickback on that one.....

check this one out as well.</P>

i met terje a few times, while he was in Jackson, filming.</P>

when i was up heli skiing in Alaska, two years ago, i laid eyes on that peak, we skiied a line about ten peaks down. the top of that is super steep.</P>

http://www.flixxy.com/haakonsen-snowboarder.htm</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

check this one out as well.</p>

i met terje a few times, while he was in Jackson, filming.</p>

when i was up heli skiing in Alaska, two years ago, i laid eyes on that peak, we skiied a line about ten peaks down. the top of that is super steep.</p>

http://www.flixxy.com/haakonsen-snowboarder.htm</p>[/quote]

wow you got balls!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

when i was up heli skiing in Alaska, two years ago, i laid eyes on that peak, we skiied a line about ten peaks down. the top of that is super steep.</P>

[/quote]

wow you got balls!!
    [/quote]</P>

Don't get me wrong, I've skiied my whole life and it was my life for a good while. My trip to Valdez AK was super inspiring and I was psyched that I held my own and pushed my abilities, but we flew over that peak in the vid and my heart dropped looking down at it. I'd like to say i might have been able to ski it, if pushed, but I would have taken 15 to 20 minutes to get in the chute, where Terje did it in 15 to twenty seconds!</P>

That kid rips. In my opinion he and Jeremy Jones are the best big mountain snowboarders out there.</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

check this one out as well.</p>

i met terje a few times, while he was in Jackson, filming.</p>

when i was up heli skiing in Alaska, two years ago, i laid eyes on that peak, we skiied a line about ten peaks down. the top of that is super steep.</p>

http://www.flixxy.com/haakonsen-snowboarder.htm</p>

[/quote]

wow you got balls!!
    [/quote]</p>

Don't get me wrong, I've skiied my whole life and it was my life for a good while. My trip to Valdez AK was super inspiring and I was psyched that I held my own and pushed my abilities, but we flew over that peak in the vid and my heart dropped looking down at it. I'd like to say i might have been able to ski it, if pushed, but I would have taken 15 to 20 minutes to get in the chute, where Terje did it in 15 to twenty seconds!</p>

That kid rips. In my opinion he and Jeremy Jones are the best big mountain snowboarders out there.</p>[/quote]

I would have loved to learn how to snowboard, I was a skater in my youth. But the one time I tried snowboarding I got major cramps in both my legs and I had to get help just so they can get me off the hill...that was quite embarrassing, people were wondering what was going on with that guy up there laying down in agony!!

It's a damn good thing I went with my buddy and not with a bunch of girls!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]

wow you got balls!!
    [/quote]</P>

Don't get me wrong, I've skiied my whole life and it was my life for a good while. My trip to Valdez AK was super inspiring and I was psyched that I held my own and pushed my abilities, but we flew over that peak in the vid and my heart dropped looking down at it. I'd like to say i might have been able to ski it, if pushed, but I would have taken 15 to 20 minutes to get in the chute, where Terje did it in 15 to twenty seconds!</P>

That kid rips. In my opinion he and Jeremy Jones are the best big mountain snowboarders out there.</P>

[/quote]

I would have loved to learn how to snowboard, I was a skater in my youth. But the one time I tried snowboarding I got major cramps in both my legs and I had to get help just so they can get me off the hill...that was quite embarrassing, people were wondering what was going on with that guy up there laying down in agony!!

It's a damn good thing I went with my buddy and not with a bunch of girls!!

[/quote]</P>

hahaha</P>

if you liked skating, you should give it another go. i bet you'd like it.</P>

don't feel bad about the leg cramps. i hauled many people off the mountain with leg cramps, i have seen many people in bad pain from them.</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

hahaha</p>

if you liked skating, you should give it another go. i bet you'd like it.</p>

don't feel bad about the leg cramps. i hauled many people off the mountain with leg cramps, i have seen many people in bad pain from them.</p>[/quote]

Good to hear others had it. Problem with me is I always have to be in shape(which I'm not right now) in order for me to do something. So if I try to play b-ball right now, I would not be able to play a full game eventhough my friends (out of shape) could...it's really weird.....

I have to get in shape, practice first in order to just play a pick up game...and that takes away the fun of pick up games!!!

It's always been this way, even in my prime when I played football and health/fitness was not a question...

oh well!! Anyways, my cat is getting all bit/c/h/y now because she ran out of pouched foods and she doesn't like eating dry foods which is what I give her when I'm lazy to buy her new food...lol...

So I'll be back...

Veteran

Hi everyone! Well hello again that is...

All-Pro

[quote user="Bleu"]Hi everyone!* Well hello again that is...

[/quote]

hey bleuuuuuuuu