Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

This was pretty funny from Kissing Suzy Kobler...</P>

<SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">The Giants can clinch a playoff spot if:</SPAN>

Eli Manning's Citizen Eco-Drive watch instructs him how not to implode drives.

OR

Sinorice Moss applies backward running skills to backing into playoffs.
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

I would gladly kiss Suzy Kobler</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]you're kidding. right? finished today, bought the Wife a gift a few hours ago.
    [/quote]Did the majority of mine via the internet.... that and hit the mall Wednesday at 0900. I don't do crowds. </P>

</P>

Who won yesterday Navy or Utah?</P>

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]you're kidding. right? finished today, bought the Wife a gift a few hours ago.
    [/quote]Did the majority of mine via the internet.... that and hit the mall Wednesday at 0900. I don't do crowds. </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Navy was so close...</P>

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Navy was so close...</P>

Damn,</P>

Hey GY76, I see your bud Tampa is at it again.</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]
    AG:
    it's funny how the '07 wallpapers don't feature Brandon, but Rueben instead. perhaps someone in the FO was also unimpressed with the big man???
    [/quote]

I didn't even realize that. That is really weird. It's a love/hate relationship with BJ because he is very strong and you don't want to lose him to another team, especially an NFC east team.

But he's just not a full time starter, period. As soon as you start to rely on him as being a starter, he limps off the field again, it's groundhog day over and over....

I need to look at the stats, but I don't think we EVER had a season where BJ was healthy. Even when he was only used on 3rd downs....

Can we please get a real kicker already?

<H1 class=headline>Women Charged With Sexually Assaulting UNC Football Players</H1>
    <DIV style="DISPLAY: none"> </DIV>
    <DIV style="DISPLAY: none">

Prosecutors said the victims met the suspects – Monique Jenice Taylor, Tnikia Monta Washington and Michael Troy Lewis – during a birthday celebration at a downtown bar and that they all went back to the victims' apartment.</P>

Initially, one of the football players welcomed sexual advances from Taylor and Washington, Whitney said.</P>

"They brought him back and put him in the bedroom," Whitney said. "When the victim left the bedoom, there was a naked black male in the hallway who had a knife."

Whitney said Taylor then pulled off the victim's pants, pushed him down on a bed, attempted to tie his hands with his belt and started to fondle him against his consent.</P>

"The more that he wrestled, Mr. Lewis put his knife further, or closer, to the victim's neck," Whitney said. "Ms. Taylor fondled his private parts. He repeatedly said no, and as he continued to resist, Ms. Taylor and the codefendant, Ms. Washington, began to beat him in the face."</P>

note the women in question.....</P></DIV>

what the??? takes being a fan to the extreme..</P>

</P>

<DIV class=post-body>

Sting and Trudie Styler have gone on and on in the past about their amazing sex life, and now they’re doing it again, this time with pictures of their bedroom thankfully included. The Daily Mail says: </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>The 56-year-old rock star and his wife have flung wide the doors of their $24 million Manhattan apartment for an "at home" newspaper feature.
    The centrepiece of the 18-room apartment overlooking Central Park is an extraordinary scarlet bedroom embroidered in gold and dominated by two explicit Helmut Newton prints.
    In one, an unidentified woman lays virtually naked, with her legs spread in the back of a vintage Mercedes as a man leans over from the front seat to unzip one of her spike-heeled boots.
    The other image, above the bed head, shows the lower half of another female wearing just stockings, suspenders and high heels.
    Miss Styler, 53, who once told a U.S. DJ that the couple enjoyed swingers' parties, before apparently retracting the claim, said of the room: "I find it hot." </BLOCKQUOTE>

Picturing old people having sex is my new least favorite thing, and seeing where this geriatric lust takes place is actually pretty upsetting. Someone needs to go over to the Daily Mail and just start kicking people, before they run a story on a fat-people make-out contest.</P></DIV>

[quote user="mjg407"]

what the??? takes being a fan to the extreme..</p>

</p>[/quote]

I like their houses!!!