Re: Asian giant for HC

Merry Christmas everyone! And Happy Holidays if I don't make it back till after the 25th.</P>

Merry Christmas everyone and heres to sane people....lol

Merry Christmas to everyone here as well, I'm glad to have gotten to know many of you and all future new members.

Hope you all have a safe holiday.....

Everyone should try to catch Bradhshaw's run again, it's almost like a movie/video game...

When the play started, it was just raining or you couldn't see it, then as soon as he broke through,
    the snow came down harder, and when he finally outran everyone, it was even more...

Kinda like that commercial....it had a very cool effect....

Veteran

Merry Christams to all, i just played the PATS in the Superbowl on Madden and was losing 24-3 in the third but managed to come back and win 27-24 with a last minute FG!!

A one handed catch for the score on 4th and 13 from the 14 yard line from Burress tied it and on the next drive Brady completed a 30 yard pass to watson but was picked off by Pierce the next play. Very next play was a 25 yard play action pass deep over the middle to Moss of all people and he pulled it in!!

Run a few draws to Jacobs and time out with four seconds left before the winning FG from Tynes. Brady was named MVP but really it was Plax with all three TD's or perhaps Manning or Pierce or Butler with 9 tackles, ah i was awesome basically!

Lets do that for real now, that would be some Christmas present. Have a goodun y'all and i will catch you soon.

[quote user="BJacobs27"]ick, i think you got this one AG, Antonio Gates and a 15 point lead vs LaDainian... I think you'll win by 3 is my prediction![/quote]

No I blew this one, I benched Crayton since he wa doing very bad, and suddenly he had a good game.

And Adrian Peterson got completey shutdown, that's the perfect storm to lose the FINAL.....

Hey AG, is it possible my wireless router makes my internet connection slower?</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Hey AG, is it possible my wireless router makes my internet connection slower?</p>[/quote]

Sure, it all depends on how many bars you have.....you should try connecting directly to it if you can for awhile and see if there's any difference...

[quote user="kkr"]Merry Christams to all, i just played the PATS in the Superbowl on Madden and was losing 24-3 in the third but managed to come back and win 27-24 with a last minute FG!!

A one handed catch for the score on 4th and 13 from the 14 yard line from Burress tied it and on the next drive Brady completed a 30 yard pass to watson but was picked off by Pierce the next play. Very next play was a 25 yard play action pass deep over the middle to Moss of all people and he pulled it in!!

Run a few draws to Jacobs and time out with four seconds left before the winning FG from Tynes. Brady was named MVP but really it was Plax with all three TD's or perhaps Manning or Pierce or Butler with 9 tackles, ah i was awesome basically!

Lets do that for real now, that would be some Christmas present. Have a goodun y'all and i will catch you soon.
    [/quote]

I can only hope, I'm just not expecting much for next week. I know you don't want to go into the game expecting to lose, but at the end of the day, other than confidence, it really is a meaningless game unless you want to try to end the Pats undefeated season...

Merry Christ Mass all!!! hope it is a happy and safe one for you all...</P>

me? well i'll need a few brews tomorrow...</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI