Re: Asian giant for HC

I'm thinking that we rest our starters this week, not even dress Plax and BJ, since this game is meaningless to our team, and we are injury prone. We start off the first series with Eli, Toomer, Steve Smith, and RD in the backfield, after that we put in Wright and sit Toomer. </P>

Opinions?</P>

Holy cow, I had the funniest draem last night!!

I was tihs asian guy in the middle of Kansas City and I found a broken down bar/restaurant.
    When I walked in, I asked these two big macho harley davidson guys where the pool table was,
    they smirked at each other and just pointed down the hallway.

Keep in mind I was dressed all preppy...

So anyways, I got to the end of the bars and there was no pool table, just a bunch of disugusting
    looking dudes but this one guy was willing to play pool with me.
    (but he was so dumb he didn't realize there was no pool table)

I was so peeved I yelled at everyone. I remember it so clearly because i just woke up 5 minutes ago hahaa. Anyways, I said,W//T//F is the matter with everyone here! There's no pool table! No pool table, no chicks! Look around, do you see any girls?? No!! This place is dump! (keep in mind i'm this dorky guy yelling at a bunch of guys that typically eat me for breakfast)

Then the owner walks in writes on a piece of paper and posts it up. It said, "If you want a pool table, sign this petition".

Then some guys started to line up!!

So then the owner tells one of the guys who's a sanitary worker to keep an eye out for a pool table.
    Buu he knows one that is available in Haverstraw,NY. So he gives the guy a camera and tells him to go there record the table, come back so he can watch the tape.

Then I jumped in and said, "you're in idiot!" Just have him stream the footage over the internet so you can make the decision right then and there...

Out of nowhere hiw wife shows up and some hot asian chick. she then reads a piece of paper saying it is owned by some guy named, son hye kyou.

I then looked at everyone and said, don't even ask me how to pronounce it!!!

Then the asian chick says, no it's pronounced, son hye kyou!!! then I said oops, my bad....

So now I think I am going to run down to the NBC offices and pitch a pilot....

LOL...

[quote user="mjg407"]

I'm thinking that we rest our starters this week, not even dress Plax and BJ, since this game is meaningless to our team, and we are injury prone. We start off the first series with Eli, Toomer, Steve Smith, and RD in the backfield, after that we put in Wright and sit Toomer. </p>

Opinions?</p>[/quote]

Agreed, this isn't like preseason where you play the starters for the first half or first quarter.
    Don't even risk it. Bench everyone that is a playmaker....put in the backups to gain experience now in the event any of our starters go down in the playoffs...

I don't want to see anyone but Moss, Boss, Smith, Wright, Droughns out there...

Also, now is the time to make Moss do some KR/PR returns....do not put Bradshaw/McQuarters..

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Holy cow, I had the funniest draem last night!!

I was tihs asian guy in the middle of Kansas City and I found a broken down bar/restaurant.
    When I walked in, I asked these two big macho harley davidson guys where the pool table was,

So anyways, I got to the end of the bars and there was no pool table, just a bunch of disugusting

I was so peeved I yelled at everyone. I remember it so clearly because i just woke up 5 minutes ago hahaa. Anyways, I said,W//T//F is the matter with everyone here! There's no pool table! No pool table, no chicks! Look around, do you see any girls?? No!! This place is dump! (keep in mind i'm this dorky guy yelling at a bunch of guys that typically eat me for breakfast)

Then the owner walks in writes on a piece of paper and posts it up. It said, "If you want a pool table, sign this petition".

So then the owner tells one of the guys who's a sanitary worker to keep an eye out for a pool table.
    Buu he knows one that is available in Haverstraw,NY. So he gives the guy a camera and tells him to go there record the table, come back so he can watch the tape.

Then I jumped in and said, "you're in idiot!" Just have him stream the footage over the internet so you can make the decision right then and there...

Out of nowhere hiw wife shows up and some hot asian chick. she then reads a piece of paper saying it is owned by some guy named, son hye kyou.

Then the asian chick says, no it's pronounced, son hye kyou!!! then I said oops, my bad....

LOL...

[/quote]

hahahahhaha, i wish i remembered my dreams... i havent since i was like 10

Britney Spears, who three years ago could make a case for being the hottest and richest chick on the planet, is now alone on Christmas, with no friends or family, and the only people that will sleep with her just do it as some kind of novelty. Us magazine says:

<BLOCKQUOTE>Spears' "wild date" began Saturday night with the photographer, who works for the Finalpixx photo agency, handing Spears his business card at a gas station after he heard she "liked" him. Soon after getting his card, Spears contacted him and, after meeting up, the pair was later spotted holding hands at a supermarket.
    "After discussing the possibility of him coming into her house she said that her house was too dirty and that she would rather go to a hotel," Splash reports. "So they changed cars and she went back to her house to freshen up while Adnan (the papar***i, pictured above) parked down the road and waited for her. She then came out in her car and they both drove to an L.A. hotel."
    </BLOCKQUOTE>It's too bad her house was "too dirty", because the only thing that could have made that night even more magical was having to sweep all the ice cream sandwich wrappers off the bed before they, you know, "did it".

[quote user="mjg407"]Britney Spears, who three years ago could make a case for being the hottest and richest chick on the planet, is now alone on Christmas, with no friends or family, and the only people that will sleep with her just do it as some kind of novelty. Us magazine says:

<blockquote>Spears' "wild date" began Saturday night with the photographer, who works for the Finalpixx photo agency, handing Spears his business card at a gas station after he heard she "liked" him. Soon after getting his card, Spears contacted him and, after meeting up, the pair was later spotted holding hands at a supermarket.
    "After discussing the possibility of him coming into her house she said that her house was too dirty and that she would rather go to a hotel," Splash reports. "So they changed cars and she went back to her house to freshen up while Adnan (the papar***i, pictured above) parked down the road and waited for her. She then came out in her car and they both drove to an L.A. hotel."
    </blockquote>It's too bad her house was "too dirty", because the only thing that could have made that night even more magical was having to sweep all the ice cream sandwich wrappers off the bed before they, you know, "did it".[/quote]

I know this sound harsh, but it's only a matter of time we wake up to find out she's dead...

All-Pro

Hey everyone, hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas, I know I did.

LOL...
    [/quote]</P>

[:|] awkward silence...[:P]</P>

as far as the last game goes, what good does us do if key guys end up getting hurt in what most likely is a L for us?</P>

despite what anyone says, if the Pats go 16-0 thanks to us; then the COLTS, BOYS, jets(twice),phins (twice), bills (twice),CHARGERS,SKINS, EAGLES, and a few others share in the un-glorious history of the "Pursuit for Perfection"!!! </P>

So So what?</P>

my point is at 10-5 (or 10-6) we go to the post-season regardless and i'd much prefer a group of starters more or less rested and healthier than a depleted LB corps and banged up Secondary (again)</P>

at this point i am saddened that Shock and Kiwi won't be able to participate in the playoffs...</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

LOL...
    [/quote]</p>

[:|] awkward silence...[:P]</p>

as far as the last game goes, what good does us do if key guys end up getting hurt in what most likely is a L for us?</p>

despite what anyone says, if the Pats go 16-0 thanks to us; then the COLTS, BOYS, jets(twice),phins (twice), bills (twice),CHARGERS,SKINS, EAGLES, and a few others share in the un-glorious history of the "Pursuit for Perfection"!!! </p>

So So what?</p>

my point is at 10-5 (or 10-6) we go to the post-season regardless and i'd much prefer a group of starters more or less rested and healthier than a depleted LB corps and banged up Secondary (again)</p>

at this point i am saddened that Shock and Kiwi won't be able to participate in the playoffs...</p>[/quote]

Not having Shockey is a HUGE loss for us. However, Toomer seemed to step it up last week against the Bills, so there's something to look forward to.

All-Pro

IMAGINE IF WE BEAT THE PATRIOTS!?!?!?! WOW! lol it just hit me...