Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Are you working today AG?[/quote]

I'm always working, the real question is, if I'm in the office which I'm not!!!

[quote user="mjg407"]

here's what the dude from Best Buy said to buy....</p>

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1169512107082</p>[/quote]

Wow that's pretty nice. I was going to tell you to get some kind of UPS or surge protector.
    I've never seen that one before but it looks top notch....

Just remember that your HD player (bluray or HD) is going to look much nicer than anything cable or directv will give you in HD...

Make sure you take advantage of HDMI cables, don't settle for anything less...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

here's what the dude from Best Buy said to buy....</P>

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1169512107082</P>[/quote]

Wow that's pretty nice. I was going to tell you to get some kind of UPS or surge protector.
    I've never seen that one before but it looks top notch....
    [/quote]yeah, i just wonder if it is worth the price?

It has a lot of power connections, so the question is, are you going to use all of them?
    It looks like it is designed for someone that has a lot of stereo equipment.

If all you care about is your TV, then it is too much money. You can get a protector for
    about $60- $80 and those come with $5,000 equipment warranty I beleive.

The one I have is from APC and I think it protects my equipment for $5K if not more
    and I only paid around $75 for it..

Let me see if I can get the link for mine...

Ok here is what I have, I was way off, it protects up to $75,000 worth of your equipment. Not the measely $5K....

It has just enough connections if you want to plug other things into it and it beats out the one that costs $300 at Best Buy because it provides 10 mins of power whereas the one at BestBuy doesn't.

It's also a heck of a lot cheaper, only $60!!!

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...p;Sku=A75-3028

Also APC is the best in the business..

It's 350watt, so I think your TV is probably around 150-185 watt if I had to guess...

Just don't plug too many things into it, reserve it just for your TV and cable box...

WOW,</P>

I know Eli was having a rough year... but this is bad...</P>

Think Eli improved this season? Think again. He currently ranks 27th in qb rating (70.9), 29th in completion percentage (55.3), 31st in yards per attempt (6.2), and 1st in interceptions (19). This puts Eli at his worst qb rating since his rookie season. In other words, Eli is playing the second worst football of his 4-year career. </P>

hahaha stupid coach....</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZOjja6KY-Q</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

WOW,</p>

I know Eli was having a rough year... but this is bad...</p>

Think Eli improved this season? Think again. He currently ranks 27th in qb rating (70.9), 29th in completion percentage (55.3), 31st in yards per attempt (6.2), and 1st in interceptions (19). This puts Eli at his worst qb rating since his rookie season. In other words, Eli is playing the second worst football of his 4-year career. </p>[/quote]

I didn't realize that, this was suppose to be his BREAKOUT year. It was suppose to be the year that he puts to rest all the questions about his second half performance.

Some guy on ESPN even said that his record is identical to Peyton's first 4 years but I don't know that's pretty bad. I doubt Peyton was 27th ranked EVER!!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

WOW,</P>

I know Eli was having a rough year... but this is bad...</P>

Think Eli improved this season? Think again. He currently ranks 27th in qb rating (70.9), 29th in completion percentage (55.3), 31st in yards per attempt (6.2), and 1st in interceptions (19). This puts Eli at his worst qb rating since his rookie season. In other words, Eli is playing the second worst football of his 4-year career. </P>[/quote]

I didn't realize that, this was suppose to be his BREAKOUT year. It was suppose to be the year that he puts to rest all the questions about his second half performance.

Some guy on ESPN even said that his record is identical to Peyton's first 4 years but I don't know that's pretty bad. I doubt Peyton was 27th ranked EVER!!!!

[/quote]ehh just ordered my Direct TV HD package, install on the 31st. Man they stick it to you everywhere on these installs.