Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]god -damn i shoulda stayed enlisted!!!!
    that movie, despite being about jarheads, sends shivers down my spine.

[/quote]

It was a very good movie and when Demi Moore was cute....

I wish this game was over with already.....lol..
    Just crown their asses and let's move on.........[:P]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I wish this game was over with already.....lol..
    [/quote]

I'm very indecisive right now, I want to watch them play tonite and at the same time I am cringing on the injuries so I just want the game to be skipped.

But I don't want to hand the Pats an undefeated season, da/m/n them for putting us in this position!!!

You guys notice Bob Papa gaining a little weight?

Starting to get a double chin....

He's also short, when I saw him last year, he was exactly my height.....wait..what am I saying? [:$]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I wish this game was over with already.....lol..
    [/quote]

I'm very indecisive right now, I want to watch them play tonite and at the same time I am cringing on the injuries so I just want the game to be skipped.

But I don't want to hand the Pats an undefeated season, da/m/n them for putting us in this position!!!
    [/quote]

I have a trashy romance novel on hand just incase this game gets out of hand.....I have something to read.......[:P]

I'm just worried about injuries........

[quote user="AsianGiant"]You guys notice Bob Papa gaining a little weight?

Starting to get a double chin....

He's also short, when I saw him last year, he was exactly my height.....wait..what am I saying? [:$]
    [/quote]

You know that show he does on MY9 (with that lady)......whenever I see him on there...he always looks like he is going out clubbing.....he needs some new shirts or something...lol

I never watch My9 unless they are showing the Giants. Is the lady the blonde chick that does the Yankee games?

As for injuries, that's what I'm cringing at, as soon as the game gets out of hand, waive the white flag and call it a day!!!!

It's actually pretty good that we didn't use Shockey all that much as a receiver, this way Boss or Matthews could step in without missing too much of a beat....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I never watch My9 unless they are showing the Giants. Is the lady the blonde chick that does the Yankee games?

As for injuries, that's what I'm cringing at, as soon as the game gets out of hand, waive the white flag and call it a day!!!!
    [/quote]

No no...not kim Jones...
    It that Giants Access Blue show on My9......

I can't remember the last time I cared less about the outcome of a Giants game....
    If we win...yay!
    If we lose..eh...life goes on....bring on the Bucs!

I need to mentally prepare myself for Gumbel........

How funny would it be if the Pats actually lost.....everyone is already pronouncing their perfection....

I still remember that show on NFLN last year before the final Washington game..."The Rise and Fall of the 2006 NY Giants".......