Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Also...didn't that fool poke Jacobs in the eye TWICE???

I'm sorry...that eye poking fool needs to be suspended.........
    [/quote]

I don't remember if it was twice or not. I agree, he should be suspended, regardless...
    [/quote]

Either the refs didn't see it or chose to ignore it.

What I do like are two things:

1) Bryant and Chris made a big deal about it ON THE NFL network...

2) BJ showed he was a man and walked away...

[/quote]

I agree, dude. If it was me, I would've probably kicked the dude's ***! Jacobs did the right thing. Of course if Jacobs did retaliate, he probably would've gotten nailed with a penalty.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]haha I'm watching Giants Access Blue,

JG I think this is the show you were talking about, Bob Papa does look like he's ready to go clubbing!!

hahaha....
    [/quote]

That's the show!
    He always looks like he's about to hit the clubs or something after the show.......lol
    [/quote]

Yeah I know who that chick is, she does the sports for Fox5. But she left Fox5 a couple days ago.
    She's going to ESPN now, so I wonder if she will still be part of this show...

It's that damn necklace he wears....

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

I agree, dude. If it was me, I would've probably kicked the dude's ***! Jacobs did the right thing. Of course if Jacobs did retaliate, he probably would've gotten nailed with a penalty.
    [/quote]

Exactly, BJ would have been tossed possibly...

Just know this, NFL network was showcased on multiple networks, the whole nation saw the class of Big Blue last night....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

[/quote]

Exactly, BJ would have been tossed possibly...

Just know this, NFL network was showcased on multiple networks, the whole nation saw the class of Big Blue last night....
    [/quote]

They sure did! They saw class and heart from this Giants team! The other NFC playoff teams are probably shaking in their boots right now.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]haha I'm watching Giants Access Blue,

JG I think this is the show you were talking about, Bob Papa does look like he's ready to go clubbing!!

hahaha....
    [/quote]

That's the show!
    He always looks like he's about to hit the clubs or something after the show.......lol
    [/quote]

Yeah I know who that chick is, she does the sports for Fox5. But she left Fox5 a couple days ago.
    She's going to ESPN now, so I wonder if she will still be part of this show...

It's that damn necklace he wears....
    [/quote]

Yeah...it's that necklace thingie he wears.....
    he has a couple buttons open...shows off the necklace.....whacha doing Papa.....[]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

he has a couple buttons open...shows off the necklace.....whacha doing Papa.....[]
    [/quote]

LOL I am such a dork I am laughing to myself right now..

Remember that old SNL skit? Those doofy guys that try to go clubbing and to the bars and
    they don't know how to conduct themselves to they just stand there shaking their heads and smiling?

That's what I picture Bob Papa doing....but when he goes clubbing he turns from Bob Papa to Big Papi..

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]

Remember that old SNL skit? Those doofy guys that try to go clubbing and to the bars and
    they don't know how to conduct themselves to they just stand there shaking their heads and smiling?

That's what I picture Bob Papa doing....but when he goes clubbing he turns from Bob Papa to Big Papi..
    [/quote]

Hahahaha! You're talking about Will Ferrell and Chris Kattan, right?

They sure did! They saw class and heart from this Giants team! The other NFC playoff teams are probably shaking in their boots right now.
    [/quote]

Like I said last night, this is the FIRST EVER loss that I was proud of. You can almost NEVER think of any loss that you are proud of, but perhaps because it was a meaningless game, we saw the heart and effort out of big blue...they could have just laid an egg....

The Bucs are probably scared as sh** right now after what they saw last night...

The Giants playing last night might have just made them the hottest team to go into the playoffs..

Maybe no one wants the GMEN after last night...

Hahahaha! You're talking about Will Ferrell and Chris Kattan, right?
    [/quote]

YES!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hahahahahahahahaha....I remember that skit!