Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]NEXT YEAR'S OPPONENTS ARE UP:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...p;confirm=true

niners, ravens, bengals, seahawks, cards, rams, browns, steelers, vikes, panthers
    and naturally our NFCE antagonists...

right now, I'd have to say that no one really jumps out at me although the vikes have always been a problem for us and the panthers are that on-off win/loss sort of game for us.

the seahawks, i don't hate, but we need to slap them around for giggles and a little bit of restored Big Blue Pride... same with the ravens.

everyone else i'm kind of like blaaaaah.
    [/quote]</P>

Uhmmm...</P>

interesting! As long as we don't have to play either Steelers + Browns in December and away, i m confident that we might get an other playoff year! (but that is tooooooo early to predict, right[])</P>

And yes! we need to crash those seabirds! Hope it is at home this time, since the last 2 were away! Let those birds fly cross country and be ready!</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Whats up all?</P>

I got back from the game late last night and WOW, I had one of the best nights of my life! For my first Giants game, I could not have been more impressed(except maybe a win!)</P>

We sat on the 48 yard line, row 8. When a play wasn't going on, I could get great looks at all our players. I even got Strahan to look up towards me for a picture, with a smile to boot. The section I sat in was super rowdy. There were eight of us in our group and everyone around us was pumped. I never sat down in my seat once and we were all going ballistic sp? during the game. We hada few pattsie fans at our tailgate and everyone I met was cool. We ended up tailgating in the parking lot until 2am after the game, before heading back to the Sheraton.</P>

The game itself was incredible to watch, you could see the Patriots sideline just deflating as we were running the show for most of the game. I am super proud of the team and a very proud GIANTS fan right now. I wish I could do that every weekend, although the money and drinking would not allow me to!</P>

Thanks for listening guys and gals, I am still very excited!</P>

Can't wait for next weeks game.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hey Crush!</P>

Nice to see a game live, huh! Specially a game like that! You had great seats man! WOW!! Im glad u still like the GMen more then the Pats! Keep it up!</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Hey Guys!</P>

Guess who is back from MIA!![][]</P>

I want to wish all of you a very Happy New Year! May it be a real happy start of the year with (as we hope) a GMen team that gets far into the Playoffs!</P>

I want to say that i really enjoyed this season! Was fortunate to see most games live on the Tele, and specially that last game against the Pats! Wow! I do hope that my sec is up to the task in Tampa, but i m sure they will be!</P>

Coach: Congrats on the promotion and the great season we had. May it last a few more games!</P>

I really wish to be around more often, but unfortunately i can not guarentee anything!</P>

Take care y'all!</P>

Dutchy!</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Happy New Year Amigo!!!!</P>

Peace and love to you and your love ones!!!![B][B][B][B][B]</P>
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]LOL

[/quote]</P>

LOL!!</P>

Hey gal! I see u still come up with great anecdotes and pics/film! Great job!</P>

This one is awsome!</P>

[/quote]</P>

JG you done it again!!!!</P>

Priceless!!!</P>

Solid gold,maŽam.</P>
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Hope everyone had a safe New Year's...

We are now only 4 years removed from....umm....2012! yay!!!! [:$]

i'm sorry i don't understand the significance of 2-oh-twelve?

someone help ?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]i'm sorry i don't understand the significance of 2-oh-twelve?

someone help ?
    [/quote]

It's an inside joke we have because everyone seems to beleive that 2012 is the end of the world.
    So now any time 2012 shows up, we post it here. If you want to play along, just keep your ears open
    and you'll find that you'll hear 2012 more often than not....

When I brought up 2012, we had a member here that was "suppose" to get his drivers license in 2012.

Both my drivers license and credit card expires in 2012.

Also, the date that the end of the world is suppose to be December 21, 2012.

December 21 is JG's birthday...

Now that you know, it is your responsbility to alert us of any 2012 that comes your way!!!

Pass it on!!!

Veteran

Happy New Year all! [&lt;)]

Veteran

Hey Guys!</p>

Guess who is back from MIA!![][]</p>

I want to wish all of you a very Happy New Year! May it be a real happy start of the year with (as we hope) a GMen team that gets far into the Playoffs!</p>

I want to say that i really enjoyed this season! Was fortunate to see most games live on the Tele, and specially that last game against the Pats! Wow! I do hope that my sec is up to the task in Tampa, but i m sure they will be!</p>

Coach: Congrats on the promotion and the great season we had. May it last a few more games!</p>

I really wish to be around more often, but unfortunately i can not guarentee anything!</p>

Take care y'all!</p>

Dutchy!</p>

</p>[/quote]

Hey Dutchy! Happy New Year and welcome back!

Happy new year Everyone!!!!!! [&lt;)]