Re: Asian giant for HC

anyone seen the movie Friday Night Lights. i picked it up in town today because it was cheap and i like to buy DVDs. i just want to know if it's worth watching.

Veteran

Hey JG! Hey Andy! I'm doing well. My boss is doing well it seems these days so things are going pretty good for me.

Yeah I can't root for the Redskins so I guess go Seahawks. Lol. This game is pretty boring so far though...

so, how are you going to watch the game tomorrow? at home? or will you go to a bar or something? I can't wait for it. the start time over here will be 6pm, so i'll be having an early dinner then kicking my family out of the living room and settling down with a beer or two.

Veteran

Ok he was so down! Come on!

Veteran

7-0 Seahawks

ok, well, I'm gonna run off now and try and set up Xbox live. see you tomorra!

Veteran

Ok bye Andy!

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]anyone seen the movie Friday Night Lights. i picked it up in town today because it was cheap and i like to buy DVDs. i just want to know if it's worth watching.
    [/quote]

in my honest opinion this is one of the rare GOOD football movies.
    also Remember the Titans, Rudy, Radio, the Program and Any Given Sunday are some ggod ones.

Varsity Blues has like ONE really good scene in my opinion but i cant stand james the vander-geek AKA Dawson [+o(]

this game is major boredom i hate both teams but kinda pulled for the skins since they are NFC East members...

but the dropped passes remind me of our game against these same skins...poor Eli.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

This game is gross.......
    I need to go read the foreskins forum...lol...they are probably going nuts there....

oohh TD Foreskins....the skins fans are probably already planning for the superbowl..lol

and like that, this game is over. oh well...listen i don't hate the bucs but F**K BUCS !!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI