Re: Asian giant for HC

next week is huge for us. i would say it's more important that the superbowl. i don't know if i could handle goin 0-3 against the cowboys this season.

What a great win....
    I am so proud of this team.....

Cookies for everyone!

Believe it or not we will be more fresh going into Dallas than today's game.

We just need to start off quick and not all behind. Put the pressure on Romo to make
    ill-advised throws....

We should have practically everyone back!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Believe it or not we will be more fresh going into Dallas than today's game.

We just need to start off quick and not all behind. Put the pressure on Romo to make
    ill-advised throws....
    <font size="4">
    We should have practically everyone back!!
    </font>
    [/quote]

this is scary...(sigh) even if we lost the next game, there's no way i would want Coughlin gone. sign him for more years, sign Tuck for more years, sign Kawika, get some more depth at CB and on both Lines and a legit back up QB...and yes either Gilbride gets one more year or someone better than him
    <font color="#0000ff" size="5">
    GO GIANTS !!! ALL DAY EVERYDAY !!!!</font>
    <font color="#0000ff">
    BALLIN'</font> (yes i 'm bringing it back, Stray did, why can't I? plus i like Jim Jones, he reps where I'm from, literally a few blocks from where i used to live)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Hey all,</P>

Sorry for my lack of activity over the past 48 hours, but I was relegated to the dark ages starting 1030 on Friday until today. Over 42K people in my town were without power, and we had over 100 mph winds. I'm watching my DVR of the game right now (not in HD) [] and already a bunch of folks have told me we won. I'm through the second quarter and I can't believe who our standout players are today (WEBSTER?????). Go team. Headed to Illinois tomorrow. I'll check in later.</P>

mjg</P>

Veteran

Wow! Wish I could've seen it. I had to work today. Great job by Eli. Who's my qb coach again? Great job. Ask AG for a raise.

All-Pro

OK people, we now have to focus on Dallas.

I think we have a shot in this game, the Patriots game, and then this game gave us a lot of momentum coming into the playoffs. Plus, as AG said, we will most likely have almost everyone back next week, such as O'Hara and Madison, which will be a huge benefit to us. But keep in mind, the only away game we lost this year was...in Dallas.

it is undeniable for me.
    after a little over 2 decades it appears that we may be headed for truly positive rebirth.

2000 doesn't count to me not because of the results of that SB, but because we fell off soon afterwards.

you cannot overlook that for the last 3 or 4 seasons we have stayed consistent. perhaps above-average ranging to good at times, yet consistent.

Mr Reese just may have made some good picks to secure our future (Bradshaw, Boss, Steve Smith) and to me, may have still missed some GREAT ones (Beason, Willis or Laron Landry): but i think we are going to only improve.

even if we should fall to the cowpukes, i am proud and believe that RFA and UFA at season's end may be attracted to come work for Coughlin. Coughlin may very well become this Generation's next Parcells.

it's undeniable for me. what? I am excited about this team's Future. Let's hope we only get stronger and that Eli and Co. can ride the momentum deeper into the playoffs!!!!

<font size="5"><font color="#0000ff">GO GIANTS !!! beat COWPUKES !!!</font></font>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

morning all, off to the land of GY76, have a great day. AG/ GY76 check your inbox please.

[quote user="mjg407"]morning all, off to the land of GY76, have a great day. AG/ GY76 check your inbox please.[/quote]

Good luck on your flight, too bad about the power outage....