Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey crush, yeah, been a very long time. but i'm back now!!! been busy working and stuff.

YOU SOLD THE CAR!!!!??????????? why not tell me so i coulda bought it!!!!!!! i loved that monster!
    [/quote]sorry dude. It was just one of those things.....</P>

Hey all, off for a bit, chat latter.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey crush, yeah, been a very long time. but i'm back now!!! been busy working and stuff.

YOU SOLD THE CAR!!!!??????????? why not tell me so i coulda bought it!!!!!!! i loved that monster!
    [/quote]sorry dude. It was just one of those things.....</p>

Hey all, off for a bit, chat latter.</p>[/quote]

ah well, nevermind. catch ya later dude!

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]oh, and happy new year to you too mjg! and you too crush!
    [/quote]</P>

Happy New Year to you guys as well. How bout them Giants!</P>

Can't wait for the game Sunday. Still have a high from being at the Pats game. Put myself on the season ticket list. Can't wait till I'm 86(51 years from now!) when I get my tix! I really just did it so I could use the ticket exchange.</P>

How is work going Andy? Do you guys put out a bunch of product for the holidays?</P>

Hey Andy- Ill be back soon, gotta go scoop up the wife from work.</P>

If I don't talk with you later, have a good one</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]oh, and happy new year to you too mjg! and you too crush!
    [/quote]</p>

Happy New Year to you guys as well. How bout them Giants!</p>

Can't wait for the game Sunday. Still have a high from being at the Pats game. Put myself on the season ticket list. Can't wait till I'm 86(51 years from now!) when I get my tix! I really just did it so I could use the ticket exchange.</p>

How is work going Andy? Do you guys put out a bunch of product for the holidays?</p>[/quote]

yeah, before christmas it was hectic!! we were in at 6 every morning till 7 at night. for about 3 straight weeks! i didn't like it and almost walked out! it was nice to get a few weeks off. though we had a lightning storm just after christmas and i had to go in a few times to sort stuff out. the phone system was destroyed. a day later we looked at the cottage behind work, and saw that the chimney stack had been hit by the lightning and just completely blown to pieces!

All-Pro

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</p>

Can't wait for the game Sunday. Still have a high from being at the Pats game. Put myself on the season ticket list. Can't wait till I'm 86(51 years from now!) when I get my tix! I really just did it so I could use the ticket exchange.</p>

How is work going Andy? Do you guys put out a bunch of product for the holidays?</p>[/quote]

I went on that list a few years ago. So I think I just have to wait another 45 years.

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</P>

Happy New Year to you guys as well. How bout them Giants!</P>

Can't wait for the game Sunday. Still have a high from being at the Pats game. Put myself on the season ticket list. Can't wait till I'm 86(51 years from now!) when I get my tix! I really just did it so I could use the ticket exchange.</P>

How is work going Andy? Do you guys put out a bunch of product for the holidays?</P>

[/quote]

I went on that list a few years ago. So I think I just have to wait another 45 years.

[/quote]</P>

Do you use the ticket exchange at all?</P>

hic... back from having a few with the boys.... how is everyone?

I'm sure Brit is going to be normal now because PETA decided to give her a break....puhleeze...

<h1 class="head">Pop Tarts: Exclusive: Britney Removed From PETA's 'Worst Dressed' Poll</h1>

<div class="gallery_container short">

<p class="credit" id="gallery_credit">AP</p>
    <br class="clear">
    <p class="caption" id="gallery_caption">Britney Spears</p>
    </div>

<span name="intelliTxt" id="intelliTXT">

LOS ANGELES— Finally — somebody wants to give Britney Spears a break.</p>

Pop
    Tarts has been told that even though she isn’t exactly fur-iendly to
    PETA when it comes to not wearing fur, the animal rights organization
    has removed the pop princess from its Worst Dressed Poll.</p>

PETA launched its Annual Worst Dressed Celebrity poll at furisdead.com late last week, and Britney slaughtered the competition to take an early lead.</p>

However,
    on Monday afternoon, PETA decided to remove Miss Spears from the
    running — after all, she might not be sanely responsible for her
    actions (which include wearing fur).</p></span>

All-Pro

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="Chopper"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</p>

How is work going Andy? Do you guys put out a bunch of product for the holidays?</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Do you use the ticket exchange at all?</p>[/quote]

Not yet, I really haven't had the chance to go to any games the past few years, but I would really like too.