Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey AG, so what are your thoughts on the game?[/quote]

Well we were off to a slow start.....in fact a negative start....-2 yards to be exact....

We can't start slow against Dallas...but what I liked was that just like the Bills game, they came back and won. So adjustments were made....we need to see Bradshaw early in the game to keep up the pace...

I don't know exactly what is going on with BJ, but he's been looking slow lately and he's going down pretty easily....Once he's in the redzone though, there's nothing stopping him....

Hopefully Boss can contribute and Smith as well....we need those guys to step up because Plax and Toomer will be smothered....

I think the key to next week's game as well as last week's was and will be BRADSHAW.....
    Not so much Eli....Eli just needs to protect the ball.....no forced plays....

And of course our D needs to continue playing stellar....

All-Pro

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Uapv6WGH9Hg

video i made for the game.... bits of gore thrown in with clips of "Gladiator" so watch it once before showing the kids ;-)

[quote user="BJacobs27"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Uapv6WGH9Hg

video i made for the game.... bits of gore thrown in with clips of "Gladiator" so watch it once before showing the kids ;-)[/quote]

haha not bad....

I'm nervous.
    Beat the Cowturds today....please.....it would be the sweetest win

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I'm nervous.
    [/quote]</P>

Right on JG and the rest of you thread buddies. Lets take it to the loudmouth pokes.</P>

GO GMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

</P>

On a completely different sidenote, the wife and I saw Juno last night. Great flick. On the topic, we saw the Darleejing Limited ( or something like that) a couple of weeks ago. A great, great movie. It's been a long while since I haven't wanted a movie to end. Very funny.</P>

Veteran

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</p>

Right on JG and the rest of you thread buddies. Lets take it to the loudmouth pokes.</p>

GO GMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

</p>

On a completely different sidenote, the wife and I saw Juno last night. Great flick. On the topic, we saw the Darleejing Limited ( or something like that) a couple of weeks ago. A great, great movie. It's been a long while since I haven't wanted a movie to end. Very funny.</p>[/quote]

What's up, Crush? Here's to a Big Blue victory today!

I need to head out soon and pick up some things for tomorrow. Later bro.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</P>

Right on JG and the rest of you thread buddies. Lets take it to the loudmouth pokes.</P>

GO GMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

</P>

On a completely different sidenote, the wife and I saw Juno last night. Great flick. On the topic, we saw the Darleejing Limited ( or something like that) a couple of weeks ago. A great, great movie. It's been a long while since I haven't wanted a movie to end. Very funny.</P>

[/quote]

What's up, Crush? Here's to a Big Blue victory today!

I need to head out soon and pick up some things for tomorrow. Later bro.

[/quote]</P>

Yeah buddy, get those errands done now, the GMEN need your undivided attention!</P>

Hope you are well.</P>

</P>

HERE WE GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

Veteran

Just checking in to say i hope we beat the filth today.

So long as the guys play ahrd though and fight to the end they will be in it and i wont be able to fault them, a win would be so so sweet though.

We need to play a flawless game like the last two weeks, we can do it i believe!!!

GO GIANTS!!!!!

I hope the Jessica Dimwitson is watching the game from home, that way Phony will eff up. Please, lets beat the cowturds.

well, just under 3 hours now! the nerves are just starting to set in for me! however, i have a strong feeling of pride about this team now. if we go out fighting, then i can't be unhappy with this season. it beat all of my expectations. after week 2 i was all set for a top 5 draft pick. and while that would be a nice thing to have, i would far sooner have a late one! I think the post bleu made was a perfect summary of this season. Lets just hope we get to enjoy it for a few more weeks yet!