Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="kkr"]Its 2:30 am here i have to be up at 7am but i couldnt care less!!!

I celebrated so hard when we won i thrw up!!! I also woke up my house and next door and got plenty of grief but i dont care!!!

This is the best day in my life as a Giants fan and the furthest ive seen us go in the playoffs...........but that was the case before today also so im just unbelieveably happy!

Road Warriors - congratulations to the winningest road team in league history!!!
    [/quote]

Now that is effort!! A+++!!!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight...

Need to see what fatty says on Mike'D up tonight....lol
    [/quote]

ahh! yes I forgot about Mike'd up!!!

He has no excitement in his voice whatsoever!!

[quote user="Chopper"]Great game.
    We played great.
    It was great to see Tony Homo get pissed off, and then blow the game with the INT.
    And seeing TO cry was also great.
    [/quote]

Some people said Wade Phillips was crying too? I can't find any postgame of him...

INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Chopper"]Great game.
    We played great.
    It was great to see Tony Homo get pissed off, and then blow the game with the INT.
    [/quote]

Some people said Wade Phillips was crying too? I can't find any postgame of him...
    [/quote]

I didn't see his postgame, I did want to see Tony Homo's though. Or did he not do one?

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Chopper"]Great game.
    We played great.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I didn't see his postgame, I did want to see Tony Homo's though. Or did he not do one?
    [/quote]

I just watched Romo on ESPN, he didn't cry, but didn't know how to talk. He just kept trying
    to find words to say...

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kkr"]Its 2:30 am here i have to be up at 7am but i couldnt care less!!!

I celebrated so hard when we won i thrw up!!! I also woke up my house and next door and got plenty of grief but i dont care!!!

This is the best day in my life as a Giants fan and the furthest ive seen us go in the playoffs...........but that was the case before today also so im just unbelieveably happy!

Road Warriors - congratulations to the winningest road team in league history!!!
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Lol, tell em about it, i think i might be able to get to sleep soon so i might retire for the night soon!

Ladies and gentlemen it has been a pleasure, i will enjoy the coming week with you most heartilly!

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kkr"]Its 2:30 am here i have to be up at 7am but i couldnt care less!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol, tell em about it, i think i might be able to get to sleep soon so i might retire for the night soon!

Ladies and gentlemen it has been a pleasure, i will enjoy the coming week with you most heartilly!
    [/quote]

Have a good one dude!!

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kkr"]Its 2:30 am here i have to be up at 7am but i couldnt care less!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Have a good one dude!!

[/quote]

I will do, im off for sure now though as i need to be up at 7:30 latest i can delay it too so thats under 4 hours!

Peace out, awesome win, speak in the week!!!

all hail the BIG BLUE WRECKIN CREW !!!!

great adjustments at the half and Eli, the crow i eat because of you is so damn tasty. mmm-mm good.

even if we fall next week i can honestly say that i am proud of this season and how the Jints played.

i honestly hope we stay the underdog and the experts keep picking against us.

i am so damn proud of this team!!!!

GO GIANTS !!!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI