All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

Everyone should be proud of the accomplishments that this team has made this year. We started off 0-2, and now are playing in the NFC Championship. In short, we have made great strides this year.

damnit! i can't sleep. i'm so excited...and i got work in the morning[]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Wow it is way too hard to post in TAGF.
    [/quote]I can't believe we won! Wow. It looked bad for our D in the first half, no pressure, and Barber and Rhomo were tearing us apart. Then the second half, wow! I can't believe how our D bent but didn't break. I really was worried when we went three and out in our last O drive, but our D came out. We hit rhomo hard........repeatidly. Our Special Teams, the weakness of this team in the begining of the year, was AWESOME! KG called another good game, and put Bradshaw in, and didn't put too much on Eli's shoulders. Gameball to Amani, wow! Steve Smith, wow, Eli wow. Our front four on D.... wow! I proud that we are in the championship, and as much as I would like to see us win, I won't be disappointed to see us not make it, because we beat the "best" team in the NFC, them and all of their BS 12 probowlers.......</P>

On another note, it will be interesting to see if trading Grant bites us in the *** next week.</P>

</P>

I still can't beleive we won!!!

I haven't been so proud of this team in awhile! So proud that if we lose next week, I'm actually
    ok with that, I know that may sound weird but we have absolutely quieted the critics....

We also beat the Cowboys in a huge huge stage....that was what I wanted to happen the most...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I still can't beleive we won!!!

I haven't been so proud of this team in awhile! So proud that if we lose next week, I'm actually
    ok with that, I know that may sound weird but we have absolutely quieted the critics....

We also beat the Cowboys in a huge huge stage....that was what I wanted to happen the most...
    [/quote]</P>

Yeah, and every friggin announcer couldn't stop talking about how great the cowturds were..... 12 probowlers.... lol...</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I still can't beleive we won!!!

[/quote]</p>

Yeah, and every friggin announcer couldn't stop talking about how great the cowturds were..... 12 probowlers.... lol...</p>[/quote]

I just sent an email to my friend that it was all pros versus joes...

When you think about it, how do you beat a high team with 12 players going to the pro-bowl!?

It almost seems impossible....

Especially with our secondary absolutely knicked up....

[quote user="mjg407"]

Soccer practice?</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmI-nWLVe7s</p>[/quote]

Wow so the French suck at advertising too!!

I think my fingers may fall off from all the Giants articles....

What a nice day!

I can't believe T.O was crying...............

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I think my fingers may fall off from all the Giants articles....

What a nice day!

I can't believe T.O was crying...............
    [/quote]

Just get new fingernails at the local bot store....