Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

I have no voice! Literally screamed from the time R.W. caught that INT until 10. They did it! They answered that call. They finally beat the BEST! OMG! I recorded the game on my DVR and watched that final play over and over and over again. It was it was unreal, like it didn't happen. To see Rhomo's face and that look of disbelief and NO SMILE for once, made this entire season worth everything. The Minnesota meltdown (who didn't even make the PO's btw) losing to Dallas 2 times, getting embarrased by Green Bay (revenge is coming), having ppl say our "moral victory" wasn't worth it, EVERYONE dogging Eli all these years, saying they'd NEVER make it w/o Tiki, getting boo'd, no one ever picking us and ALWAYS being the underdog no matter what they did. For it to come down to beating the "Super Bowl winning" Dallas Cowboys on their turf, in front of Jerry Jones and T.O. "the super human". Man oh man oh man. Even at halftime JJ, Howie, & Bradshaw, had given the game to Dallas. After scoring in 10 mins all Manning needed was 46 secs and still they didn't b-ELI-eve There is NO better feeling than beating all odds and prevailing when everyone else is against you. Nothing better.

WOW!

Someone said in regards to Strahan's post game intervie when he had his, ephiany moment and how he happy he was that he decided to come back. That there was some hidden inuendo's regarding Tiki's retirement and that's when it hit me that w/Tiki this team would not have been in this place. No one would have grown b/c the offense was built around him and played to HIS strengths. With Tiki we were one dimensional and had limited success, but without him the dimensions are endless. There are so many leaders so many play makers and so much success!

I am so proud of this team, b/c I never thought they'd make it this far. Deep down I knew they had the talent to do it and could get it done but we never had the proof and now we do.

WOW again!

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I think my fingers may fall off from all the Giants articles....

What a nice day!

<font color="#ff1493">I can't believe T.O was crying...............</font>
    [/quote]

Yeah that was kinda crazy. And ironically I think it was geniune. I mean it's hard to fall from the top...it's a LONG drop and the Cowboys are never gonna live this one down. We throwned the Kings of the NFL and nearly beat the Patriots. This was a statement game and T.O. knows that in football the loudest statements are W's and the Giants made the biggest noise in the NFL yesterday...

See with the Chargers and Colts the Colts have a ring so it was big to beat the champions, but Dallas hadn't done anything, but the NFL had them a shoe into the SB and so did they.

Veteran

JG I want everyone of those articles too. I am going to read every one.

[quote user="Bleu"]I have no voice! Literally screamed from the time R.W. caught that INT until 10. They did it! They answered that call. They finally beat the BEST! OMG! I recorded the game on my DVR and watched that final play over and over and over again. It was it was unreal, like it didn't happen. To see Rhomo's face and that look of disbelief and NO SMILE for once, made this entire season worth everything. The Minnesota meltdown (who didn't even make the PO's btw) losing to Dallas 2 times, getting embarrased by Green Bay (revenge is coming), having ppl say our "moral victory" wasn't worth it, EVERYONE dogging Eli all these years, saying they'd NEVER make it w/o Tiki, getting boo'd, no one ever picking us and ALWAYS being the underdog no matter what they did. For it to come down to beating the "Super Bowl winning" Dallas Cowboys on their turf, in front of Jerry Jones and T.O. "the super human". Man oh man oh man. Even at halftime JJ, Howie, &amp; Bradshaw, had given the game to Dallas. After scoring in 10 mins all Manning needed was 46 secs and still they didn't b-ELI-eve There is NO better feeling than beating all odds and prevailing when everyone else is against you. Nothing better.

WOW!

Someone said in regards to Strahan's post game intervie when he had his, ephiany moment and how he happy he was that he decided to come back. That there was some hidden inuendo's regarding Tiki's retirement and that's when it hit me that w/Tiki this team would not have been in this place. No one would have grown b/c the offense was built around him and played to HIS strengths. With Tiki we were one dimensional and had limited success, but without him the dimensions are endless. There are so many leaders so many play makers and so much success!

I am so proud of this team, b/c I never thought they'd make it this far. Deep down I knew they had the talent to do it and could get it done but we never had the proof and now we do.

WOW again!
    [/quote]</P>

Good stuff Bleu! Couldn't agree with you more on the tiki statement.</P>

I loved Stray's postgame comment-'maybe crayton and t.o. will enjoy the popcorn in their home theatre, WATCHING us play next week'</P>

CLASSIC</P>

Spags praying on the sidelines was amazing.

[quote user="Bleu"]I have no voice! Literally screamed from the time R.W. caught that INT until 10. They did it! They answered that call. They finally beat the BEST! OMG! I recorded the game on my DVR and watched that final play over and over and over again. It was it was unreal, like it didn't happen. To see Rhomo's face and that look of disbelief and NO SMILE for once, made this entire season worth everything. The Minnesota meltdown (who didn't even make the PO's btw) losing to Dallas 2 times, getting embarrased by Green Bay (revenge is coming), having ppl say our "moral victory" wasn't worth it, EVERYONE dogging Eli all these years, saying they'd NEVER make it w/o Tiki, getting boo'd, no one ever picking us and ALWAYS being the underdog no matter what they did. For it to come down to beating the "Super Bowl winning" Dallas Cowboys on their turf, in front of Jerry Jones and T.O. "the super human". Man oh man oh man. Even at halftime JJ, Howie, &amp; Bradshaw, had given the game to Dallas. After scoring in 10 mins all Manning needed was 46 secs and still they didn't b-ELI-eve There is NO better feeling than beating all odds and prevailing when everyone else is against you. Nothing better.

WOW!

WOW again!
    [/quote]I don't think this teams sucess this year has to do with Tiki. It does have to do with the fact that our D has improved immeasurably. We are so much healthier this year than last, and also, Reese made huge player decisions, not only getting rid of the dead weight, but major pick ups in the draft. Our ROOKIES have made huge contributions this year, Smith, Bradshaw, Ross, Boss, Johnson, and Jay Alford and DeOssie on STs. Our STs play this year is so much better than last year with the pickups of Bradshaw and Hixon. The pickup of Hedge**** is huge too.

Veteran

[quote user="Berliner24"]Spags praying on the sidelines was amazing.[/quote]

Indeed.

WOW!

WOW again!
    [/quote]

Well said Bleu!
    I am so proud of this team......this is a team....they are not depending on one person....

They are depending on each other.

Steve Smith is legit.</P>

Boss made a huge catch on the TD drive before the half ended.</P>

Aaron Ross showed some serious GUTS, even with the injured shoulder he still tackled Barber by leading with his shoulder into Barber's legs. He is the man.</P>

Bradshaw isa future star.</P>

Look at that, all those rookies. Jerry Reese wins.</P>

I posted this in TAGF, but I wanted to make sure you all saw it:</P>
    <DIV class=ForumPostContentText id=_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Post ViewWrapper>

I just heard a replay of the radio broadcast of the Knicks game during the end of the Giants game. The Knicks and Pistons were in a timeout, so they decided to play the end of the Giants game on the big screen. The players were all watching, and the crowd was going NUTS! The MSG crowd was chanting DEFENSE, DEFENSE (much louder than any defense chant for the Knicks this year, lol). The players lined up for the free throw and they were still showing the game and the crowd was going wild!</P>

Gus Johnson even started doing play by play of the game on the Knicks radio broadcast! He had a great call too! </P>

Someone HAS to find this audio clip and post it ...</P></DIV>