Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Is the Giants game going to be on NFL replay? anybody?[/quote]

I'm sure Jerry Jones is making sure it doesn't show up on NFLN....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Is the Giants game going to be on NFL replay? anybody?[/quote]

I'm sure Jerry Jones is making sure it doesn't show up on NFLN....
    [/quote]lol

Wade Phillips is a bum and a whinny beach but this is funny.....</P>

<FONT size=2>Wearing a gray pin-striped suit, Cowboys coach Wade Phillips walked around the locker room aimlessly after the game. In his postgame news conference, he couldn't explain how a team that seemed headed to a Super Bowl in late November collapsed at the worst possible time.</FONT></P>

<FONT size=2>"Well, we didn't score as many points certainly," he said. "That's what it comes down to. We didn't get turnovers to help score points. We didn't help get the field position that would help us to score points, so it's all team-related." </FONT></P>

<FONT size=2>I watched Phillips wander into the training room and lean on his mammoth left tackle, Flozell Adams. He sort of collapsed into Adams, who looked a bit startled. Phillips was greeted outside by his wife and daughter, who appeared to be crying. </FONT></P>

<FONT size=2>He loaded up his Lincoln Navigator, but then realized he didn't have the keys. In one last moment of indignity, Phillips walked around the tunnel asking if anyone had his keys. </FONT></P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Wade Phillips is a bum and a whinny beach but this is funny.....</p>

<font size="2">Wearing a gray pin-striped suit, Cowboys coach Wade Phillips walked around the locker room aimlessly after the game. In his postgame news conference, he couldn't explain how a team that seemed headed to a Super Bowl in late November collapsed at the worst possible time.</font></p>

<font size="2">"Well, we didn't score as many points certainly," he said. "That's what it comes down to. We didn't get turnovers to help score points. We didn't help get the field position that would help us to score points, so it's all team-related." </font></p>

<font size="2">I watched Phillips wander into the training room and lean on his mammoth left tackle, Flozell Adams. He sort of collapsed into Adams, who looked a bit startled. Phillips was greeted outside by his wife and daughter, who appeared to be crying. </font></p>

<font size="2">He loaded up his Lincoln Navigator, but then realized he didn't have the keys. In one last moment of indignity, Phillips walked around the tunnel asking if anyone had his keys. </font></p>[/quote]

Yes! I did hear about this, too funny! What a way to end the night! Wouldn't his keys be in his office or with his wife? I mean, where else would it be?

MJ, do you remember when I told you Ward was going to get hurt and won't play the whole season?

Do you see what I see now about Ward?

lol..........

<b class="dateline"><h1 class="pageTitle">You Can Always Blame Papa Joe</h1> [/b]
    <div class="content"><div class="field field-type-image field-field-image">
    <div class="field-items">
    <div class="field-item">
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

It's the blame game again. Some <span style="font-style: italic;">Dallas Cowboys </span>fans think <span style="font-weight: bold;">Tony Romo's</span> Cabo vacay with <span style="font-weight: bold;">Jessica Simpson </span>might
    have had something to do with the team losing the playoffs. They think
    Romo should not have been sucking down margaritas and Simpson face. The
    only reason people found out he was in Cabo was because pictures of
    them were published and posted on the internet. A source tells Gatecrasher to blame Papa Joe for that.
    </p>

<span style="font-style: italic;">"Joe is well-known for his deals
    with the papar***i, where the family gets a cut from the sales of the
    photographs. Nobody would have known that Tony was down in Mexico with
    Jessica if there hadn't been those pictures everywhere. So a lot of
    people suspect he tipped off the photographers, causing Tony this huge
    headache." </span>
    </p>

<span style="font-style: italic;">"When you date Jessica, you date Joe, too."</span></p>

How true is that? I can imagine Tony getting into bed, ready to do
    sexy times with Jessica when he turns around and there's Papa Joe
    posing on the side of the bed with "<span style="font-style: italic;">take me</span>" eyes. No wonder Jessica doesn't have a man for long.
    </p>

Joe's rep blasted the accusations and said Joe cares about his
    family. That's true. He cares about how much money his family can make
    him.
    </p>
    <div class="field field-type-link field-field-image-source">
    <div class="field-item">
    </div>
    <div class="field-item">
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]lol..........

<b class="dateline"><h1 class="pageTitle">You Can Always Blame Papa Joe</h1> [/b]
    <div class="field-item">

</div>
    </div>
    </div>

It's the blame game again. Some <span style="font-style: italic;">Dallas Cowboys </span>fans think <span style="font-weight: bold;">Tony Romo's</span> Cabo vacay with <span style="font-weight: bold;">Jessica Simpson </span>might
    have had something to do with the team losing the playoffs. They think
    Romo should not have been sucking down margaritas and Simpson face. The
    only reason people found out he was in Cabo was because pictures of
    them were published and posted on the internet. A source tells Gatecrasher to blame Papa Joe for that.
    </p>

<span style="font-style: italic;">"Joe is well-known for his deals
    with the papar***i, where the family gets a cut from the sales of the
    photographs. Nobody would have known that Tony was down in Mexico with
    Jessica if there hadn't been those pictures everywhere. So a lot of
    people suspect he tipped off the photographers, causing Tony this huge
    headache." </span>
    </p>

<span style="font-style: italic;">"When you date Jessica, you date Joe, too."</span></p>

How true is that? I can imagine Tony getting into bed, ready to do
    sexy times with Jessica when he turns around and there's Papa Joe
    posing on the side of the bed with "<span style="font-style: italic;">take me</span>" eyes. No wonder Jessica doesn't have a man for long.
    </p>

Joe's rep blasted the accusations and said Joe cares about his
    family. That's true. He cares about how much money his family can make
    him.
    </p>
    <div class="field field-type-link field-field-image-source">
    <div class="field-item">
    </div>
    <div class="field-item">
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

[/quote]

hahaha that is so true. He's basically selling out his two daughters to make money.
    He's the male version of Lynn Spears!!!

And he DID tip the papar***i, he's a bum....and I'm glad his new movie starring his daughter
    is going STRAIGHT TO VIDEO, and what's great is that he funded the whole project!!!

Oh lord.......she is living la vida loca.....

<font size="3"><b class="dateline">[/b]<h1 class="pageTitle"><b class="dateline">I Can Hear The Bells[/b]<b class="dateline"> [/b]</h1><b class="dateline"> [/b]</font>
    <div class="field-item">
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

That's not bells...I think Brit just belched.</p>

Since <span style="font-weight: bold;">Brit</span> doesn't have those pesky kids to deal with, she can devote all her time to <span style="font-weight: bold;">Adnan</span>. That was probably his plan. PageSix.com reports
    that Brit and Adnan may become man &amp; gross sometime soon. A source
    tells them that Adnan was trying to get a quickie Mexican divorce from
    his wife and that's why they were in Mexico. That's pretty much a
    hair-brained idea since California doesn't recognize Mexican divorces.
    He doesn't need to tell Brit that.
    </p>

Sources also say that Adnan was still living with his wife a week
    before he started dating Brit. Some say she's in on the plan, while
    others say Adnan and his wife don't do sex. It was strictly for Green
    Card purposes.
    </p>

Friends of KFed say he's afraid Brit will get married soon.</p>

Like Brit cares if he's married! She probably even forgets who the hell he is! She wakes up and it's like that movie "<span style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;">50 First Dates</span>." She wakes up, looks at everyone and goes "<span style="font-style: italic;">Huh?!"</span> They have to explain to her who they are and what their role is.</p></div>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

hahaha that is so true. He's basically selling out his two daughters to make money.

And he DID tip the papar***i, he's a bum....and I'm glad his new movie starring his daughter
    is going STRAIGHT TO VIDEO, and what's great is that he funded the whole project!!!

[/quote]

Totally!

Papa Joe is very sleazy imo........

Jessica needs to stop with the "movie career"........no one watches her movies.........

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

Totally!

Papa Joe is very sleazy imo........

Jessica needs to stop with the "movie career"........no one watches her movies.........
    [/quote]

What's funny is the movie is called Superstar..I mean, how egotistical can you get??

Joe even said he's no longer funding anymore of her movies, even he sees how horrible she is at it...

She hasn't had a hit song in years, and she can't act....I guess she will live off her early career...